Recommendations Any long/complete fantasy+harem fanfiction?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by crow14, Feb 11, 2019.

1. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanfaction male mc only please i just read The Spider and really love it from fantasy i mean people do magic or vampire or supernatural stuff that sort of thing or reincarnation anything work that not a modern world

I don't like weak will mc or the mc that fixed rate over one girl and all his action are just depend on that one girl

2. bloodsword

bloodsword Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Snape x potter?
    Dumbledore x ron?
    Hagrid x buckbeak?

4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna see Buckbeak rides Hermonie

5. grumble_rumble

grumble_rumble Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here In My Arms by Platinumsabr is the best Rosario+Vampire fanfic out there, and fixes the shit ending of the manga, since the protagonist does the logical thing and goes for the harem route. Bear in mind, it's 18+.

In Flight by gabriel blessing is a crossover fic between Fate/Stay Night and Sekirei. It's somewhat divisive, some like it, others utterly hate it, but I think it's a genuinely fun story if you watched either anime, and especially if Sekirei's protagonist left you unsatisfied with how beta he was. Also, Shirou goes the harem route.

Path of the King by Neoalfa is another Fate/Stay Night fic, this one is not a crossover though. It asks the interesting question of what the 5th Grail War would have played out if Shirou had taken his resolution to become a hero a little more seriously. Again, Shirou goes the harem route.

Valiant Champion Or Something Like It by A-Z Mark II is a Louie: The Rune Soldier fanfic, if anyone remembers that one (it's set in a fantasy world clearly inspired by D&D and follows a musclehead wizard that tends to punch enemies more than he does try to cast spells at them). The fanfic picks up right after the anime and, again, the protagonist goes for the harem route.

A Change of Tactics by JL Davenport is a Fate Emblem If fanfic, though readers beware, it's heavy on the netori (as in, the protagonist is stealing girlfriend/wives from other guys). Also, it's pretty much all a smut fic, though there is a plot going on. The author also has a bunch of other, shorter fics, all harem focused ones, for various games and anime. Well worth a read if you're a fan.

Kyon: Big Damn Hero by the late Durandall. Haruhi fanfic where Kyon is a superhero, timeloops abound and he waifus pretty much every single female character from the anime/light novels. Even though it will never be finished what is there is great, and there's quite a lot to read. Good fun and great character development.

This should keep you entertained for a while. I've got more quality harem fanfics that don't fit your criteria exactly if you want more.

Hevveh likes this.
  6. Malicre

Malicre Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked the premise and beginning of the story but man the longer it went on the more i hated it. The mc screamed beta cuck, more then half the girls in that story were better then the FML.

7. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah true actually i'm already somewhat piss when jean leaving and author keep teasing it i don't even care if she not involve with mc in the first place but damn that why i wanna find something more like this