LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how F it is when he managed to merged the 2 classes to form into Godhood instead of Myth. Also, still has any words about the author's new work?

2. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    What he write a new book?

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    He gave a comment stating that this new book will be using the fact that Satisfy can provide uses in actual life.

4. Lirikan

Reading List:
    Link
    But if there is no monster iin reality then the story would be quite lame.

5. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author hinted about his new book that after a meteor hit Earth far distant future, it will be full of monsters. I dont know about satisfy's practicality in real life though.

6. Lirikan

Reading List:
    Link
    Then It's good. Maybe the story would be like in the latter part of Praise the Orc.
    Because if there is no monster in reality then the story would be like Zhan Long where every strong player is either SWAT member, syndicate boss, some CEO or somee young master from some where.

7. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the story already like that? The top players have made a very large amount of money playing the game and Shin Youngwoo has already made his body significantly stronger than when he started the game just because he enjoyed the thrill of pushing himself beyond his limits as Grid and he wanted to do that outside Satisfy.

8. Lirikan

Reading List:
    Link
    But Shin yoongwo din't get stronger just because Grid lv increasing he also train his body. Also even if you are master of sword in reality for example Hao doesn't mean you're the strongest swordman in game ( Kraugel is freak so he is excluded) and they don't bring their conflict in reality to the game becouse they are Gamer.

In Zhan Long even if you're a cultivator/human experiment then you bring your power to the game and majority of the characters are playing to screw their enemy in reality(may be my opinion is biased because I don't like the plot).

9. talkingwolf98

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not saying he got stronger as his character's level increased, I'm saying that he got a thrill from fighting and blacksmithing and that made him want a similar thrill outside the game which is why he started to train and get stronger; to push his body beyond what it was capable of, just like when he was in the game and his character got stronger or did something difficult

10. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Also the orgasm hands, never forget the orgasm inducing hands

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  11. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished(til chap 24 ) reading the manhwa of this bcos im curious. Im really dissapointed.. they made Grid ugly(sorry but i like the Grid more on the cover photo of the wn.) And also they changed smith into a loli..and also the most dissapointing thing is they made Irene a fatty! I say! WTF! How do they make progress to the story?? But if they change Grids face and make Irene what she really is, the manhwa is good(i rate it 6/10 stars, more if they didnt make Irene a fatty)Luckily, i think the manhwa is canceled.. the scanlation grp said in the last chapter that it didnt update for a year now.. and i think.. its now at least 1yr with no update. I hope if ever they will start again, they will do the changes that i mentioned.

12. talkingwolf98

Reading List:
    Link
    That would actually be a better example than Grid became an adrenaline junkie so Shin Youngwoo started working out like a demon to get that same high "safely"

13. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why we don't read the blasphemous thing

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  14. Lirikan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the manhwa is really disappointing and personally I think the art should be like Hardcore Leveling Warrior.

15. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I haven't read it since chapter 300, and I was wondering if any other romance happened? Other than Irene.

16. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she got pregnant again?!

17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    No, in manhwa the artist replaced Irene the beautiful with a fat lady who looks like she is into singing Aria.

And the first smith Grid met turned from an old uncle to a fucking loli. @&;$£×,'.

It is like the artist is out there to diss Overgeared author.

18. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why braham not allow lord to learn magic?

19. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its because lord learned about strategy(laurel),assasination(kasim),sword,dagger,blackmithing(grid),and i forgot what stick taught him.. maybe its because lord didnt have any affinity with magic. Grid can use magic because of braham forcefully(at first) made grid one..and because braham is borrowing his body so it affected him. And also grid is a player..so he can set stats to int.. i never heard an npc that had a freedom of putting stats..they just gained the stats because some taught them skils..and never i read that a npc can weild both sword and magic. And also a player..only grid.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  20. Lirikan

Reading List:
    Link
    There's other player that could use sword and magic.
    Haster ,class Red Sage mainly use sword for attack and magic for defense/support.
    Agnus class Baal Contractor mainly use magic( necromancy) and sword for close quarter combat.