Recommendations A good romance where the FL is always close

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tsuru55, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just recommend something where you can affirmatively say "The romance is good in it and there is no tragedy in it". No to JP as i think i checked everything already. In fact maybe something outside NU as i know every stuff that is still updated at NU.

Male MC, no yaoi, no yuri (i am already updated thx to Yuri Garden), i don't care if harem, no tragedy or irreparable drama, possibly no bullshit novel with plot holes (Mad snail stuff) or jade beauties everywhere or MC think with his dick (Womanizing Mage).
    Near forgot, it should be obvious if you recommend good romance but need the couple to have at least kissed or did something worthwhile together, if they had sex it's even better but not necessary.

I just want something loveydovey to heal my heart because in my one of favorite series, FL was killed (surely to make it interesting) and i am now depressed.

Good exemples:
    Martial Arts Master (sure there is a separation and it's in hiatus from no goddamn reason even though it's so good but worth the read / MC also had sex with FL)
    Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! (but kinda stopped reading it for now as the troubles MC encounter is getting annoying / also sex)
    I’m a NEET but When I Went to Hello Work I Got Taken to Another World (LN) (interesting girls and MC have sex)

Bad exemples:
    Miracle Throne (in the bunch of chapters i checked, even though they invented lots of stuff together, MC is still not a couple with any of the girl around him)
    The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life (MC only think of the girls as grand daughters)
    Ore no Ongaeshi: High Spec Murazukuri (it's horrible with how dense author depicted MC)

EvilDevil likes this.
  2. mem

mem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    R.I.P. FL

iWH1te, Shaiole and SoulZer0 like this.
  3. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw you kinda spoiled it with the sex scene on MAM but surely it wasn’t that’s descriptive? There are a lot of novels where you know characters made love but never write about it and keep it off screen but it’s obvious what happen as the character gets pregnant or wakes up in bed lol

4. eray.gns

eray.gns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which novel?

Also if you don't mind fanfics I strongly recommend Endless Path : Infinite Cosmos
    It is harem but one of the best ones + girls and the MC are quite lovey dovey. Author does a good job writing his/her characters.

5. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    "A new past" Ton of inventions. A true masterpiece until the death of the husband of the step-sister of MC made me foresaw that author could easily pull off another fast one like that and made me quickly glance at the 2 latest chapters where MC say he is now a single parent, made me check out the titles of the chapters from the last one in reverse until i found a bad sounding title where it says FL's plane was shot down. FL is named Jeryl.
    https://storiesonline.net/s/75651/a-new-past
    1 girlfriend died, 1 secretary died (not close), 3 bodyguards died (totally not close), 1 step-brother died (the one i said), wife died (you won't believe how much appearance she made in the series), the lover of the couple (the woman bodyguard that is in charge of security of MC, they made her participate in sex and she fell in love with them) seems to also have died (but didn't search as the wife's death already crushed my heart, i just found a title chapter named "Alison's legacy" but strangely no info that she died in this chapter but she is not appearing).

eray.gns likes this.
  7. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Good suggestion but like i said i already searched every JP on NU. Also kinda too much drama on this series for me. Also MC doesn't beat the last boss (his descendants do). And let's not talk about the tragic timeline where MC followed the advice of Hitogami and all his wives died.

8. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Joy of Life, someone said romance is relegated at second place as there is lot of intrigues. I already read some chapter but somehow i can't seem to get the spark to continue reading.

12. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NEET receives dating Sim game levelling system. Mc is quite beta at the start but around chapter 500+ he gets together with his FLs, and u get quite a lot of your r-18 from then onwards.

13. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    Mushoko tensei is not a good recommendation. It has long seperations.