LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe braham wants to teach lord himself when he gets revived? Would fit his tsun tsun attitude :v

Also, damn grid did you really have to *omitted* irene while braham is in your body watching but unable to do/feel anything :blobpeek:

flag9801 and Shield Loyalist like this.
  2. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That stuptd patriotism is becaming more and more boring.
    Serious, besides Starcraft, they are far from what the author think they are in E-Sports.

3. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Also its not really not allow.. but not "yet"..so lord can learn it.

I just finished reading the latest chapter now..

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  4. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah..
    I think thats a different kind of magic...kind a like aura magic(like what jojo adventures anime use..that kind of magic..). not something like mage use like fireball that purely magic..did agnus use sword?? He is powerful purely because of his summons like mamud..and when someone come near him..he can be easily be damaged greatly.. iirc agnus died(he is not afraid of getting killed and killed) a lot..so if he died a lot.. that means he is easily killed..unlike sword users that they can be killed but i never heard of a sword user that died a lot..

Lirikan likes this.
  5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...this is a korean written novel, I mean I cannot see such patriotism in JP(got banned?) or EN. I think that China and Korea will still doing this shit whenever possible.

6. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Well nothing new..
    A country(who wrote the novel, who make the series/drama, draw the manga/manhwa/manhua/comics/, or made the anime,cartoon) will always say that theyre the best of all the countries

7. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember clearly how haster use his magic, other than scam like shield aura. If I am correct he could make earth wall and snow storm.

Also Agnus start using sword when he attack vatican and he also use sword against Jokbal. He seems like doesn't have active sword skill but have the passive one becouse he start using sword after his class rating become Legendary.

amilhs likes this.
  8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly I will be honest, class here does not direct affect the skills one can own. A magician can get a sword skill and vice versa, Grid himself has sword/magic/archery/necromancy/etc skills just because. The only limitations are stats to support and time to level skills.

9. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    So its not really the main..
    Its really hard to explain if its not really being explained by the author..
    This topic is hard..
    I just read the latest chapter.. braham said "not yet" so lord can learn magic but its not the right time yet..so lord(an npc) can use both sword and magic.

10. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because he is waiting for him to grow??? His latent talent is not at its peak yet... remember lore needs to be 16 in order for him to actually GROW...
    For now he is learni g stuff really slow.
    Or maybe his magic potential is still growing and teaching him would cause bad effects... well he braham had his 1st apprentice to compare to anyway...

11. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe because he doesn't want his enemies to know? Lord learning magic might be something the empire is hoping to use to take him away. they did want him before

12. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...I shiver at the thought of how the 10 meritorious retainers taught Coke for him to leap to the competent ranks.

flag9801 likes this.
  13. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he wants to teach him personally.
    It's more how much time he focused on it that was annoying. An entire article? Really?

14. igloo15

igloo15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So question what is the raw at for chapters? I see here on NU that it lists 945 as last chapter released but its been that way for a long time. Do we really only have 6 more chapters until we are caught up?

15. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I have a feeling that if ever he would create a new mineral, he would just call it as Overgeared Mineral~

Oh wait he would name it as Gravurenum... oops Gravirnum sorry my bad

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  16. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Argh, so much filler in this chap, we just wanna see grid wreck a bunch of proud fools D:

17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna see Break the Hero, Grid Edition.

Then I wanna see the dumb looks on people's faces when they see the DK. If one cannot even beat Grid AI, how tf they compete with new and improved Grid.

Still slight sad that Grid did not learn Pagma's Flower, 100k army kill sword follow up by flower = bullet hell.

18. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 986.
    In the wuxiaworld page there is a link from the raws, after that you can select to the new chapters appear in the top of the page(the figure of two arrow(my english is bad, don't know if arrow is the right word)) if you want to keep checking

19. igloo15

igloo15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks yeah I found it after some digging looks like author puts out 4 chapters a week. We are about 40 or so chapters behind so should take about 40 more weeks to catch up with us gaining 1 chapter on the raws every week.

20. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This battle is sounding more and more like grid's source of 'improvements' in the near future
    Also, go kraugel! Beat up hero grid nice and hard, so that more people will be shocked when demon king grid beats you up harder