Recommendations Any gender bender straight novels on royalroad or something?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Walter vi Britannia, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Meekh

Meekh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohko and Walter vi Britannia like this.
  2. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, I think Japanese would be easier cause I know how their sentences are structured from watching all that anime. And since I already know three languages it'll be easier for me.

3. al-lilia

al-lilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, add 日本語 and 中文 on top of your (i am thinking of English, French and Spanish) and boom, you are a hyperpolygot who reads technically yaoi now!

4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if it's the same but "The Hollow" on Scribble Hub is yuri.

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  5. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the heads up.

6. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I didn't understand a single thing you said here.
    And the languages I know are English, Bangla, and some other that I picked up. (A language that basically every Bengali picks up. Whether intentionally or unintentionally. lol)

Anyway, Chinese is supposed to be the hardest language to learn, right? It's probably gonna be a difficult ride.

7. al-lilia

al-lilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh, I thought you were Latin or something.

Yeah, Chinese is ... hard. Not hard in grammatical or vocabulary term, but more like in cultural term. If you are not a person from a culture influenced by China to some degree, there will be some struggle.

But again, just dive head first into it, really.

8. ohko

ohko 【LGBTQ+ association】 【ohko is ohko!】

Reading List:
    Link
    I really recommend tgstorytime (TGS) too!

Some of the stories there are fairly lewd, but if you look hard enough there are really great works that fit your criteria Britannia-san! Also there are tons and tons and tons and tons!

I'm a huge fan of an author on TGS called Clarity.

On ScribbleHub, I think most of the novels under the genderbender tag are straight genderbender. A few of the SH authors came from TGS. For instance, Rellawings, mrsimple.... ScribbleHub is kind of new though so the selection definitely isn't that big.

Finally, a Gender-Bender Association was created on NUF yesterday! It's a great place to discuss gender-bender novels. >w<

9. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, really!? I really found the right time to ask this question to hear of this news. Thanks.
    Though I'm not really that considerate of a person and am kinda indifferent to the LGBT community and such so I probably won't get along with such diverse people. I just wanna talk to people who share my PARTICULAR interest, and not the weirdos, just the normal people with an unhealthy obsession for gender bender, not some guy who thinks he's a girl trapped in a man's body, those people are weird, and I'm an...an asshole it seems.

Am I normal? Would it have made more sense if I wanted to become a girl? Or do I just want to fuck a man who magically turned into a woman?
    Nah, I think I'm the type of person who would hire a male prostitute and a female prostitute and make them have sex against their will while I watch.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  10. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you u have any recs similar to that one or smth like reborn as my love rival. I tried using that site but it was hard to navigate personally

Dude TMI, wayy TMI