Recommendations Are there BL novels...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Japorea, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Kal

Kal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could try: ‘To Marry You’ it’s on NU and has around 30 chapters translated.
    The MC is very cute and desperately chases after the ML. However, it doesn’t have much angst.
    The ML does cave in pretty soon (he didn’t want to give in because he thought the MC was too young and was doing this on a whim.)
    The MC’s dad has a slightly sad story if you think about it. It’s BL as well.

Japorea likes this.
  2. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try 'Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil' it has a lot of variable as the MC jumps from world to world followed by the ML. Its so fun, and also there are arcs where MC pursues the ML, ML pursues MC, or they pursue each other. Anyways its 1000000/10, there are many things I only encountered in this novel. I strongly suggest it ↖(^ω^)↗

Japorea likes this.
  3. Potatoes

Potatoes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thrive in Catastrophe

(LIKE FROM THE PERPECTIVE OF THE SHOU, HE ALWAYS FOUND THE ML ATTRACTIVE, BUT HE FEARS THE ML SO THE SHOU WAS BLINDED AND CANNOT TELL IF HE IS IN LOVE WITH ML, BUT FOR ME I THINK SHOU FELL IN LOVE WITH ML FIRST I THINK... YEAH... SORT OF... I THINK SO... CAUSE THE ML WAS SO SECRETIVE, COLD, QUIET AND THERE'S NO POV IN THE BEGINNING SO I DUNNO ACTUALLY WHEN HE FELL IN LOVE WITH SHOU, CAUSE HIS ACTIONS WERE A BIT CONFUSING IN THE START AND MIDDLE OF THE STORY AND YEAH)

Japorea likes this.