Recommendations Best romance you know, and the best couple

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rodrisz000, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Rodrisz000

Rodrisz000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for the best novel you both know about romance and the best couple style (Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite) I loved the story and the couple.
    I would like a story (without cultivation) in which to actually have a well structured novel, I would love it to be in a fantasy world, but accepted if it is not.

Note: the novel has to evolve.

2. Helldogify

Helldogify Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial Arts Master has best couple

Fight me

EDIT: Wait its cultivation but its more like a sports movie than anything else so i would still recommend it. Its modern day about the martial arts sports scene.

3. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me think, nothing come to my mind yet.

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    I Reincarnated as a Love Interest in a Otome Game

5. iWH1te

iWH1te Sloth Immortal under the Heavens

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoiler me what are the major characters? Oh, the FL too (the one that ends up with MC)

I'd say that Rakuin no Monshou is a solid 4.2 in my rating index.

6. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, the couple in Full Marks Hidden Marriage is still one of the best couples around, in the first 1k chapters or so at least. I gave up when the plot got a bit too far out there and don't know if they still stay that way. I wouldn't put them up as best romance though, it's the typical ice cube CEO sweeping in for a white lotus FMC with tons of thorns.

I like the romance in Return of the Swallow as it's a slow burn with rational development, but I think I need something a bit more epic xianxia'ish to count them as my best couple.

Ah, if you watch TV, Snow White and Prince Charming from Once Upon A Time gets my vote for best couple and romance. :D

7. Potatoes

Potatoes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chongfei Manual

(It's one of the best romance story without any cultivation)

Calla

(In modern settings, its really good, you can check this one out in wattpad)

Gentle Beast

(Were people thingies, the fl is human, and its really good, I really like it)

Pick the Second Male lead

(Travels to diff. Worlds, i love the personality of the fl)

Stolen Love

(A bit abusive at the start but when the stiry progresses, its just gets better and better)

Bl novels:
    Thrive in Catastrophe
    The last x
    Reborn as a system
    System: Transcending happiness
    Etc teehee

Rodrisz000 likes this.
  8. Helldogify

Helldogify Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL is the most obvious person as the novel begins with ML joining martial arts society to date her no other person even comes close to being the FL. The story is mainly about the evolution of their relationship from acquaintances to a full couple and beyond. They get together fairly fast.

9. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My fav couple is from the novel Jiang Hu's Road is Curved. Very cute plus very good story. I also really liked Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang.

10. grumble_rumble

grumble_rumble Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance because there is absolutely no bullshit drama to the story thanks to the hero being exceptionally perceptive.

The basic premise is cliche by now. Heroine from our world reincarnates as the villainess in an otome game. The difference from other such stories is that she is dumb as a rock, and actually wants to live up to her role as the villainess (instead of avoiding her fate) and aid the supposed heroine in achieving her happy end.

Sadly for her, since she's so dumb and actually good natured, all her schemes backfire spectacularly and end up making her more popular and improving the lives of those around her. The protagonist, one of the male characters from the otome game she reincarnated into, is far too smart and cunning to let any misunderstandings get in the way, so the whole story is a fluffy tale of the heroine trying to do bad things, fail miserably, do good instead and the hero being amused at her antics.

I'd actually recommend reading the manga version, though, since the art is pretty great and the translation quality is much better than the novel version, and not much is lost with the adaptation.

11. novelideot

novelideot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019