Spoiler (BL) Rebirth of The Moonlight Youth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 16, 2018.

1. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea we will never know whether Tianbao will live long after MC died or not, i meant even after he did an operation in current life he won't live that long, so maybe even in first life it won't be that long either even if it's matching.

2. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, but one can easily predict how it ended in the first life... I mean tianbao wasn't a very good candidate to be a successor... One could see it in the 2nd life. It was either....

1. TB disappointing ML, cuz event happens the same like in 2nd life, but there was no sis boss and MC. ML continues to be strict with TB and etc events continue that makes ML regret what he had done to MC and his sis.
    2. ML abandonding TB.

Ease likes this.
  3. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, i'm not so sure about ML abandoning tianbao, bc ML really loved tianbao as a son in the first life. he saw tianbao as an angel (bc tianbao was still acting white lotus, that bitch). and even if tianbao in the end disappoints him when it comes to business, i guess the alternative would have been arranging another marriage, so that there will be a capable heir. but i don't think ML would have regretted MC dying (maybe the sis), bc MC was quite different before and didn't get enough education in the first life.

4. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea 1 & 2 are the paths that it could have happened, but still business is business so ML would have still focused on it and if TB didnt live up to his hopes, theres likely ML will produce another heir or arrange sth for TB, likely an arranged marriage that will help the company, and start anew with the TB's child. As for ML regretting.... hm... maybe at the very end of his life? It's a possibility.... cuz likely nothing worked out

5. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol even tho everyone was so against this novel, theres quite a bit of pgs here.

Personally tho, I’m kinda disappointed in the setting and plot itself I guess, it just didn’t suit it right, unless the author wrote this with the sole reason of making the readers hate/dislike ML.
    Plus, I’m disappointed in all the characters here too, one way or another they all sound kinda o_O (for the lack of a better expression). I like the idea of the “moonlight youth” and all but it feels like the author didn’t properly bring it up from the basic plot, and especially how ML in the past life was a douche for the sole reason of being a douche :mad::mad: he didn’t even grovel properly, like cmon!!:blobconfused::blobpoliceangry:

blues86 likes this.
  6. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, from the spoilers the characters seem a little lacking in depth. MC didn't really evolve his character, since his rebirth he had this kinda default setting and only in the end did he accept ML, but i don't think there was much heart-felt argument with himself or with the ML, etc.
    the incest also wasn't properly executed. i mean, people can accept incest, but it was new to MC that ML loved him and then he just accepted it? cmon!
    i wish ML had a reason for being a douche and that there was a legitimate reason for ML suddenly not hating on the MC. i mean, didn't ML hate MC just on principle at first? it's not that well exlained as to why ML suddenly liked MC just bc MC was cold to ML. shouldn't it kinda have a reversed effect? like: ML took MC to his home, but instead of being thankful from being freed of the abysmal circumstances MC was in, MC was very cold to ML. in this case, shouldn't ML be even colder to MC? ML took MC in only to have a heart donor, so he didn't feel anything for MC. maybe he would have developed some tender feelings for MC when MC was more open to ML. after all, this time around, MC wasn't sold to rapists/pedoes and thus "dirty", and also wasn't uncultured or dumb, so ML shouldn't be this repulsed as he was in the first timeline?
    tianbao is the typical white-lotus, green-tea bitch. the sister is kinda in the background.

7. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why am I even trying to defend ML when he was such an a-hole to MC... :notlikeblob:

ML expected to see an ignorant county bumpkin (Whose fucking fault is that, ML?! Tell me, whose fault is that?!) but MC diverted his expectations and was eloquent.
    Plus, MC was literally glowing from absorbing moonlight power. (*throws chair*)
    Plus, MC's complexion is better than in first malnourished life, since MC absorbed moon power and gave himself a better upbringing. Managed to gain ML's sympathy easier since he resembled an adorable animal.

MC was an adorable puppy in the first lifetime! You ruined that, ML! You ruined that! MC was an adorable puppy that followed you around, nudging you, trying to get your attention and you kicked it over and tore its heart out! ---KILL (╬⓪益⓪)

Izn, Av1s, JNaomi and 7 others like this.
  8. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea honestly, MC much more adorable in first lifetime, i mean, even though his life ruined by the mom (bc she started to sell him) but after ML took him in MC tried his best to learn etiquette, and even worked hard to be accepted in one of most prestigious junior high school, though he's failed but it's bc no one ever tried to help MC plus it's been long time for MC touched things related to school, only the sister helped MC. MC always try to please ML, but . . . ;-; everyone still looked down on MC (including the uncle who dotes on MC in 2nd lifetime)

Cloudland19, Izn, Av1s and 7 others like this.
  9. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know. Everyone was such an a-hole. And I didn’t like the fact that in the second life the sister believed ML just like that when he said that he didn’t plan on making MC the heart doner, especially when she’d seen the evidence that he did plan to. Not only did she come back just like that, she even gave her blessing(?) to him wth!! Plus, I feel like ML just fell in love with MC cause of his own ego and nothing else, cause MC was beautiful this time, and smart and had etiquette and all that, but didn’t grovel at his feet like he expected him to, and totally mistreated and fucked him up in the first life when he was a flower. Honestly not impressed with the ML at all.

Av1s, azure_sea, Shizun and 1 other person like this.
  10. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the sister seems kinda too naive and honestly, she doesn‘t seem to have enough depth of character imo. MC always thinks of sister, but we don‘t really see how sister is thinking of MC and she accepts ML so easily >__>

Misaki Yata likes this.
  11. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    i hate the ML and that sister (she is too naive) too and the brother (that bitc*). Sh*t so frustrating:blobthumbsdown:.
    I love the incest:blobnosebleed: it see so promising, though is a pity there is not much love scene:blobcry:, only until the end. though i totally agree in wanting to torture the ML:blobowoevil_horns:. If it where me i will never forgive him:blobtriumph:, never:blobdevil:

Dayong9909 likes this.
  12. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Note: Dont judge incest danmie

Due to curiousity i kind of accidentally read the story and so damn suprise that me who shivers at "incest" theme will like this book..

I like this story eventhough its not my cup of tea..

Dayong9909 likes this.
  13. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion u cant blame the MC for being ignorant in his first life due to lack of education and forced to be prostitute by family circumtances and lets not be hypocrite u cant blame the ALMIGHTY POWERFUL SUPER RICH ML for being the way he is coz that is his nature from being born from a golden spoon and best environment with lots of money. WE SHOULD BLAME THE SOCIETY FOR DESCRIMINATION AND LACK OF EQUALITY.

clear and Dayong9909 like this.
  14. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which One Are You Talking About???

15. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, honestly if we think about it, in the first life ML can be said to have 0 affection for MC, which was why in the first place he suggested to abort him before he was born simply because it might cause a stain in his reputation and Mc's mother is not worth it as she was obviously a social climber. Since in the first life, ML loves his son the most that he adopted a daughter to be his donor(which sadly didn't match) then after remembered MC's existence thus renewed his hope of saving his son, so you really can't think that ML will develop some love to a son who grows up outside, no education, was sold and dirtied, and to boot already labeled as his son donor! So despite how hard MC strive before his efforts are wasted and can even be seen in contempt as all already knew his background they will surely think was only doing it to gain affection and to climb the social ladder (since after all you can't possibly think his innocence was still left intact after what happened to him). So, with that no feelings can be cultivated. Then after he escape which only made ML frustrated as he already accounted his existence as his son's saving grace he can't possibly let him go right. And thus since prolonging the agony won't do good and might give chances of escape and self-harm might as well take his heart now to avoid mishaps. Well, we all hate ML since we all read this novel on MC's perspective, we knew what's on his mind, his struggle and sufferings, we knew it but ML don't and he never will.

In second life, we can say that MC has gained various advantages from wondering as a ghost, memories of previous life and as well as moon power. All of these, help him change the back ground he once had, instead of being the outside son who was raise by a prostitute, sold and dirtied by some uncle, no or poor educational attainment and malnourished, he became a beauty despite not being rich and a genius despite his young age, that's a difference of mud to diamond! Though he is autistic, we can't dimiss he other advantages. So, even though he was brought back for the very same reason in the past, the views of people to him can only be pity totally different from disgust from the first life. As they say first impression gives a lingering taste, ML can be said to have tasted how it is to be treated coldly and indifferently by someone totally different from the bootlicking mouths and striving hard bitches and sluts who only wanted him for his riches and reputation. Thus, we can say MC's coldness is a plus factor.
    And then to add on, he's beauty unlike before where he was malnourished and didn't have moon power to boost his physique. And later on, his only beloved son who he raised with love and all turns out to be a white lotus with no promising talent, if it was before MC's return ML might think of it as his son simply didn't know the dirt in the world thus his innocence but now that's not even the case as he can even scheme at MC which only proves his son wasn't the adorable angel he once thought he was. Such a blow, living your whole life believing in something that is not. And ML really just treated tianbao as a son but he can't deny the fact that he was aroused by MC who is his son, though he isn't someone with high morals but obviously he still treated this act as disgusting and needed to be suppress and change. But who told him to fell in the traps of love wherein he can't escape to?

(And my ranting just kepts on getting longer.. )

16. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    *read up to page 4, and cannot continue*
    Sorry, I cannot continue, incest + hate the ML.
    Thank you for those that gave spoilers.
    *slinks away*

Jadeite524 likes this.
  17. HaterOfHarem

HaterOfHarem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah!! We don't like scum men!! They could die for all I care!! I hate novels that scum can do anything they can do to their mc. But when mc changes, they beg to forgive them!! F*UCKK YOU!! ♧♧♧♧♧

ludagad likes this.
  18. AmeeAzure

AmeeAzure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any other similar novels like this?? I like this novel a lot, especially when it is written by the same author of my favorite novel QWTFOD(≧∇≦)/