LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah! It's probably just 1 RAW this time. Since already 40 min passed, yet another RAW has yet to arrived.
    I seriously wondered the intelligence of people in TMW. Did CC just make everyone else stupid so that our dear MC would seem smart? All those apparitions like Azure Wood Divine Tree, Dragon Emperor, Ancestor God and 10kDWE should have given his true identity away already, but no remarks at all even from JXR...

2. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CC cultivation isn't like that. After all ghost race cultivators also have two lifetimes of memories. Soul cultivation is way more complex than just having a stronger soul than other cultivators

3. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the same. I was sure YY had given up his identity with that move.

4. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    plot amour is amazing for a reason. The emperor might realize who he is though

5. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My reading is that YY released the apparitions after he entered the tribulation/lightning sea where everyone outside has their perception blocked.

So nobody saw the 10k wheel + dragon/tree/ancestor god images.

6. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    For me It was clear he entered the clouds after

7. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter goes: "Yi Yun rushed into the chaos of heaven and thunder!" followed by him being impacted by first lightning and then releasing the apparitions.

I don't think anybody could perceive them once he entered the lightning sea and faced the first lightning. That's the most sensible reading if nobody in the city is reacting to the wheel and other apparitions, they can't see them.

8. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe YY can make apparition based on some kind of 3-legged crow :whistle:

or he can make two-headed hydra silhouette to cover his true apparition :whistle:

Leaf.erickson likes this.
  9. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    9-headed

Leaf.erickson likes this.
  10. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In some novels villains have plot armor to find out MC secrets easily in this novel Mc got plot armor to make everyone stupid

11. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his plot armor is so strong it makes YY stupid to.

12. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    So once again Yi Yun hides in the cauldron?
    He maintains his low-key facade all the fucking time, and once he finally uses his true power he is beaten up and hides in that cauldron.
    There has been hundred of chapters since the Myriad God Sect arc and yet Yi Yun's strategy is still the same. It's almost as if the cauldron was the manifestation of the MC's plot armor.

13. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn’t even have a body right now. He must be in some kind of Chaos/Destruction/Lightining/Dragon/Tree/Celestial Cocoon inside the cauldron as his body reforms from his fused bloodlines, laws, powers and this new tempering. It was pretty clear the tribulation obliterated his body piece by piece and it was all absorbed into the 10k DWE. He is certainly not laying low, because he for sure could already face the Luo King before, or at the very least the Ghost Doctor. He is just having his breakthrough and finishing his seal. Next chapter we will see the cauldron roaring and trembling as a terrifying aura erupts from it and yadda yadda before YY finally appears without a single injury.

14. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    This ghost doctor is powerful? I feel like he is just some random passing cultivator

15. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    This cauldron thing is more recurring than you remember. It has become more annoying than Jian Lan Realm in Stellar Transformations. Yi Yun acts like a arrogant prick and when things get dangerous he hides in the cauldron. The author needs to find other ways to cope with danger other than using the cauldron.
    Also, he was laying low. He even said so himself when he chose to restrain himself when fighting that last fey beast in the coliseum. Even that quasi Fey Thearch from the Blood King's side thought nothing of him before he refined his pills. Most feys think of him as a strong quasi Godly Monarch at most.

16. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I was saying laying low in regarding to him being inside the cauldron right now instead of fighting the guys.
    And well, what can he do in this situation? Again, he doesn’t even have a body right now. I get your complaints, but for me this is a completely different situation than the others. YY is not using the cauldron to hide from a stronger foe and depending on it to use guerrilha tactics, nor is he actively avoiding a fight and waiting for the others to go asay. He is stronger than his opponents, it is just that he simply had no choice but to reform his body there so he won’t be killed without a chance to strike back.

The main difference is that YY in top shape does not need the cauldron to fight those guys, it is just that the situation forced him to stay there for a bit. When he is finished he will come out and outright trounce those guys, unlike the other situations when he had to use the cauldron. Plus all of that bloodline stuff regarding the cauldron is another reason for him to stay there as his body reforms.

Anyway, I see a big difference between relying on the cauldron to beat or resist stronger opponents or having to use it to buy some time while you recover from a crippling tribulation.

17. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to be fair its not like their are many treasures that have defensive power on par with the cauldron so it makes sense why it is overused. Also if he did not use the cauldron people would complain and say something like "YY is a idiot he can just use the cauldron to escape situation x" so CC is kinda damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. but i do agree that it does get old after a while.

18. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    How is a spiritual ship, like the one our MC stole from Song family? Anyone has an image?

19. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    *insert Pirates of the carribean ost

20. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]