Japanese I Can Speak with Animals and Demons

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by AkeShiro, Dec 28, 2016.

1. StormHawk

StormHawk I’m Back To Drop Bombs

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol you got that right.

2. sab19

sab19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you read it you'll see it's a great cheat

3. SilverCrow63

SilverCrow63 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was pretty interesting but I don't get why it had such low ratings the MC isn't just a typical Japanese MC. Plus the dialogues with the animals are pretty amusing.
    (Also why are they complaining about it being like a harem manga in the reviews when there isn't even a harem tag while the MC is only 7 and hasn't met any girls besides his family (ㅍ_ㅍ) They only saw a couple of chapters and they are already writing the MC off as stupid. Why???)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  4. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stereoptyping peps.

SilverCrow63 likes this.
  5. Vora_vixen

Vora_vixen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I Can Speak with Animals and Demons (俺、動物や魔物と話せるんです)
    Raw Link:
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8660db/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-can-speak-with-animals-and-demons/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: The MC's Cheat is he can understand all spoken and written languages. I think it is a fun story to read and is underrated. I also maybe just enjoy stories where the MC can talk to animals ;P It already has a few chapters translated, thought the last 3 chapters where only machine translated. It has been a year since the last translation so would really love if someone could pick this up!
    Description:
    Wato Akira was sent to another world due to a foreigners anger. He hit his head and unfortunately died.

[Why?] Sadly, the foreigner misunderstood the word’s of encouragement [F I G H T!] as a sign of aggression, what a regrettable way to die…. The goddess of creation took pity on him and allowed him to reincarnate in another world.

Pettilicious likes this.
  6. Pettilicious

Pettilicious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg that sounds kinda hilarious XD i also love languages and the whole animal whisperer thing... i will check it out...

also i don’t know if i’m in the minority but i figure it’s polite to ask the author if they’re ok w translations right??? I might have issues actually getting my hands on anything but my conscience is noisy :/

7. Pettilicious

Pettilicious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i checked it out! Unfortunately it just doesn’t really call to me; something about the writing style... so sorry, but it’s a pass for me. Hope someone else picks it up!

8. Vora_vixen

Vora_vixen Member

Reading List:
    Link