Spoiler Release That Witch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by falcon92, Aug 31, 2016.

?

Who's the best girl

1. Anna

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Nightingale

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. AvERaGeNP

AvERaGeNP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking of picking this novel but was just curious on following aspects,
    I. MCs main goal( what he wants to achieve)
    II. Is supernatural power exclusive to x chromome or XY (MC) too.
    III. Do beautiful female die or just never do? Not by self sacrifice.(Like it becoming the reason for heavy plot armor)

2. Atamahead027

Atamahead027 Pleasure Research Club President

Reading List:
    Link
    I. Survive the bloody crown battle -> then improving his city -> turn out he need to survive a racial war.
    II. Exclusive to female, tho Roland has this dream world that actually a magic product without ability to use magic himself.
    III. Someone die sacrificing herself. Becoming a certain somone motivation, a plot u can say.

AvERaGeNP likes this.
  3. DivineGreyDreamer 7th

DivineGreyDreamer 7th Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely agree with your statement on the Wimbledon gray hair! Its basically one of the well-known significant details in the story and yet it turned out like that?! I mean, I get that not everyone's imagination would be the same when they picture Roland/Cheng Yan but at least they should have kept some things consistent, the like hair color! we barely get much description on the physical appearance of almost all the characters and like get tidbits that at least hints us and lets our imagination do the rest, but geez, it is gray but most would misunderstand it as black in the beginning, the people who drew them could at least used a more distinct shade of gray, HONOR THE NOVEL.

But that's not the only complaint I have! the one thing that also gets me fired up right now is that WTF WERE THEY THINKING WHEN THEY DREW CARTER LANNIS !!!!!!!! There wasn't much description about his looks specifically, but if anyone had a good eye and memory you would remember he was mentioned as the MOST handsome man in the western region, he beats his own prince! and like Roland described him one time as GREEK GOD handsome! and again if you managed to read past 1000 plus chapters, there was another tidbit that stated Ferlin Eltek, another side character, was second place in the most handsome male in Neverwinter, with CARTER being No. 1, in a large racing event. This spoiler on Carter's looks, it, it, it, (I apologize to the person who drew it and people who resemble it) HE LOOKS LIKE AN IDIOT SURFER(again no intentional insult to surfers, sorry), THE TYPE WHO LIKE FOOLING AROUND! HE LOOKS STUPID, like one of the guys who parties at the beach most of the time(not that there's anything wrong with that) and in my opinion, does not DO JUSTICE TO HIS character in novel!!!

Well I'm just ranting my complaints so I hope no one takes offence, I also look forward to the manhwa's release, it's just as a fan I have expectations, you know, I hope no one takes offense. I really love Release that Witch, its one of the few great novels I love to read. Still if that is the decision of the makers to make thing like that, then ah well.

Across and Poor_Hero like this.
  4. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Upvote!!! I was looking forward for Carter Lannis' apperance, but I'd say im disappointed when I saw the photo.

5. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga is shit. Wimbledon should have grey hair.. the story is not as good as novel. I wonder what they do to make a story as good as RTW looks shit

6. NAJ P. Jackson

NAJ P. Jackson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The big gripe I had with the manhua is that there's too much humor in it when it's suppose to be a serious story. The artist overuses chibi versions of the characters to emphasize comedy in a panel.

Roland's goal is to get a cease fire from the Demons so he can focus on the Gods. But the appearance of the Deity of the Gods, which we were right in being a flying fortress, threw a wrench into his plans. Valkries seem to have finally agreed to work with Roland against the Gods but she knows that as long as the Demons have their flying fortress that there is no chance of a negotiation with humans happening so she gave her blessing for Roland to take it down.

7. Sparty09

Sparty09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm at chapter 647 and I'm wondering has Roland and Anna accepted Nightingale into their relationship in the latest raws?

8. NAJ P. Jackson

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Er Mu likes to tease his readers about an agreement Anna and Nightingale made but then brushes it off for hundreds of chapters before mentioning said agreement again :(

9. mold.FF

mold.FF New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone explain what secret Sylvia had found and protected in 1034-1035?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  10. NAJ P. Jackson

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a joke that Nightingale masturbates at some nights using Roland's desk. Sylvie may have seen her in action in such night. :ROFLMAO:

Tarlos and mold.FF like this.
  11. greenwind

greenwind New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler chap 1430:

Sarakshasy is saved by Hackzord and finds Mask following her by a small clone on her shoulder. Mask knew that Valkries cooperated with Roland and Sarakshasy to kill him, so started flying castle to perform the ultimate attack (Slovakia style in Avenger 2). Hackzord told Sarakshasy that Roland should run away from the citadel because Sarakshasy did not want Valkries to die.

sorry i'm not good at english

12. NAJ P. Jackson

Reading List:
    Link
    ^You need to provide the context on how Silent disaster made an alliance with Roland first.

Okay so spoilers, Roland manage to send a letter to Hackzord per Valkries' request to inform him of her continued existence in the realm of consciousness. In the letter Valkries sent Hackzord on a journey to find the bridge to the mind realm. Reluctant at first Hackzord eventually travelled to the small island Joan found in her journey. There he met the Guardian and found the bridge a.k.a the source of magic which when viewed with a certain crystal looks like a tree with branches going in all direction in the world (like ygdrassil from Norse mythology). Hackzord then attacks the Guardian to interrogated it but the Guardian just shrugs its injuries and told him to not come back until he gets the key otherwise he can't open the bridge before disappearing. Hackzord was then taken by surprise by the Sea Devils suddenly attacking him from behind. He barely manage to get away.

It turned out that the decision to use the Deity of the Gods against the humans severely impacted their war against the SD. They are getting overwhelmed and the Demon King has issued an order for all his forces to retreat towards the Fertle Plains and Land of Dawn in the Human's territory. He ordered the new Demon General in charge of the Western front, Nasopelle (We call him Mask because of his propensity to take Human faces and absorb them in his body to gain their knowledge, think of Kakuzu from Naruto) to enact a second plan against the humans to annihilate them. We don't know what this second plan is atm.

Anyway, Hackzord manages to get back the the Flying Island and inform Silent Disaster (the Demon that got tentacle raped by Roland in earlier chapers) of Valkries' letter and her still being alive. Silent Disaster's name is Cirroshhi. She went and appeared in front of a First Army group and kidnapped a few members as hostage while giving a letter to the rest demanding it be delivered to the leader. From the letter Roland informed Valkries of the situation. The two then sent another letter telling Silent to meet them in the DW. There the three, Roland, Valkries and Silent held a meeting. They informed her about the true meaning behind the war and the mastermind behind it. Afterwards Silent demanded to talk to Valkries alone which Roland oblige. Silent asks how Valkries can get out but Valks told her that she can't as she has become a part of the DW. She asks if killing Roland will help but Valks says that would just make her disappear. The only way to return her is through the revival method Roland is looking to restore Ashes. Silent then told Roland to not die as Valks is connected to his realm of consciousness before going back to the real world.

After returning to the flying island Silent informed Hackzord of her meeting with the two before going straight to the island core where Mask is.... And then suddenly attacking him from behind! Apparently Silent is more loyal to Valkries to the point that she will even go against the Demon King (and we later find out that Valks is also a candidate to the Demon King position so it looks like an infighting is gonna take place in their ranks)

Mask gets injured and asks why she suddenly attacked him but Silent refuses to answer. Mask then reveals that he knew of her eventual betrayal as he secretly placed some sort of listening symbiote on Silent and Hackzord and heard of their conversation. He then reveals that he was secretly collecting the humans explosive devices from their battles of the First Army before detonating it in the hopes of taking out Silent but Hackzord came in at the nick of time and used his portals to shield Silent from the explosion. We don't know if Mask is alive or not. The Flying island violently shakes before losing altitude. Silent orders Hackord to inform Roland to evacuate before the Deity of the Gods falls before ending in a cliffhanger.

Next chapter is about NeverWinter putting a recruitment notice to the Sleeping Spell Witches for a counteroffensive against the Sea Devils. Since the Demon defensive line collapse, the Sea Devils has began their land invasion and are attacking the Fertle Plains. Roland is now facing a war on two fronts, the Sea Devils to the West and the Demons to the East. The chapter ends with the witches catching a glimpse of a new armored war machine, Yup. TANKS ARE HERE!

Take note: Silent Disaster a.k.a. Cirroshhi has the appearance of a female which surprise Roland. There's an unconfirmed theory that magic can only be wielded by females is not just limited to the humans. It could be that all the higher Demons also have a female appearance.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  13. Tarlos

Tarlos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of a random question but are Anna and Nightingale virgins?

14. elisse

elisse Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude? Anna and Roland are married.
    As for Nightingale, probably or probably not. But it is implied the she masturbates in his office so does that count?

15. MiddleAgeWoman

MiddleAgeWoman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did mask died on recent chapter?

16. restiaashdoll

restiaashdoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's seems like we are finally getting what we have been waiting for ages - They are going to use the nukes!
    Update : Yes, they nuked them.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  17. bchen3

bchen3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    elaborate?

18. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he/she escaped into the devils god divine construct and got the authorization to utilize an unused core.
    whatever he/she hatches, it is so massive such that lightning & macy (who are not sensitive to magic fluctuation) can sense it from far away.
    this forces roland to pull his ace: nuke.

personally hope that the mask / false face die and human can devil can join force to fight the zerg, but i fear that the opposite might happen, the mask usurped the devil king amidst the nuke aftermath.

19. restiaashdoll

restiaashdoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They nuked the new Diety of Gods in the recent chapter, which contained Mask. Someone correct me, but I think the King was in it too.
    Update : Yeah, the king was in it and they survived. How the hell do you survive nukes?
    Update 2 : They nuked them again.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    nirleka likes this.
  20. elisse

elisse Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They descended from cockroaches

restiaashdoll likes this.