Recommendations Reincarnation, Transmigration or second chance...etc...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Yasomoon, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Yasomoon

Yasomoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've recently started reading lots of different types of novels from novel updates and I came across a lot of those female MCs who transmigrate to a different world as a waste or in a hairy situation etc. I don't hate the concept but i haven't been able to finish any of them because the mcs tend to go uhh haywire? anyway I would really like to find a similar type of novel but I don't want a ruthless, cold or those type of protagonist that seem to like killing everyone. Its just not for me. Also I really hate the arrogant type of characters its fine if its done in a comedic way but if its not then please don't recommend.

so basically I'm looking for any novel with a well written Female protagonist.
    One that doesn't have a lot of killing or at least for a justified reason.
    There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. I'm fine with it if she's confident but I'll definitely end up dropping it if she's extremely arrogant as in the ones I've read so far.

ones I've liked
    Godly Farmer Doctor: Arrogant Husband, Can’t Afford to Offend! (No killing at least from the chapters I've read so far)
    Insanely Pampered Wife: Divine Doctor Fifth Young Miss (I liked the MC here she is arrogant but in a funny way)
    If you know of any novels like that please recommend I'll be forever thankful.

sapassde likes this.
  2. NogardterceS

NogardterceS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. minteaxo

minteaxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ThunderingSnow

ThunderingSnow Sipping up a cup of chaotic good...and boba

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration: Male Lead, You’re Overpowered?

5. Lushwf

Lushwf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Tensei Shoujo no Rirekisho
    Ascendance of a Bookworm
    The Strategy to Become Good at Magic

7. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pandapat likes this.
  8. Ange_27

Ange_27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Ange_27

Ange_27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. McNoodle

McNoodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poison Genius Consort-the FL has a system but she's not OP or anything and she's not arrogant or bloodthirsty, her ML is an icecube through and through though so be warned xD
    Bone Painting Coroner-the FL is an anthropologist and she solves murders, she's also not arrogant or anything

Nom de Plume and sithkazar like this.
  11. Katsurandom

Katsurandom [The One That Does Nothing][Villager C]

Reading List:
    Link
    would suggest Death March, Tensei Slime, Reincarnated as a Genius (Or I reincarnated and am misunderstanded as a genius...something along those lines), The Man Picked by the gods (Reboot), or any of the novels on my reading list to be precise........

12. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer second chance series. things with a protagonist going back in time. it really gets to me if he sees relatives like his parents again after they had died. that shit gets personal and gets me choked up. I would recommend Tsuyokute New Saga, but translations have stalled since forever.

13. The Lunatic

The Lunatic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    otaku31, Nom de Plume and sithkazar like this.
  14. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    sithkazar likes this.
  15. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    hold on so it doesn't have to be about Reincarnation, Transmigration or second chance?

16. Yasomoon

Yasomoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I’d prefer it if it was but if you know another good one then please recommend

17. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    i'll just list some transmigrated/reincarnated/second chance female MC on my reading list. (i excluded the arrogant ones don't worry)
    Assassin Farmer: transmigrated female MC, save puppies, save ML, focus on their lovey dovey village life.
    At the Northern Fort: fluff. female MC transmigrated to a baby fox fairy. heartwarming.
    met a wild dog
    From Maid to Mother: reincarnated female MC, hired as nanny mother.
    Guide to Raising a Supporting Male Lead: this one is dark in the beginning. female transmigrated into a world very similiar to the novel she read
    pedophilia, sexual abuse, child abuse, yandere
    I Play the Role of (Villain/Heroine) in a Japanese-style Otome Game: dark too, there's 2 female MC, the heroine & vilain. the first part is from villain POV. villain is reincarnated. kinda explains game's routes & endings, which is cool for me.
    I Reincarnated and Tried to Become a Genius Child Actor. I Want to Quit. male reincarnated as female child. she want to laze around so she works hard as a child!
    Supernatural Rebirth Genius Girl Diviner: second chance female MC. was arrogant, learn to be humble.
    The Last Boss Witch Will Keep Her Past Self’s Crush Until Her Dying Day: transmigrated female MC to anime. transmigrated at the crisis BUT she doesn't want revenge, just wanna go lovey dovey
    The White Cat That Swore Vengeance Was Just Lazing on the Dragon King’s Lap a whole group of people is summoned. female MC. MC is not arrogant but her friend is super self centered. i wanna drop this multiple times because how annoying the friend is. it's almost as annoying as Shield Hero's surrounding for me.

18. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Why Harem intrigue when you can raise a dog instead)
    (Princess Medical Doctor)

this one isn't transmigration nor reincarnation but it's my fav. novel of all times
    (Our Second Master)

(Bakarina) you have to read this is the best one in the otome game genre.