Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (from c113) And the ending I hoped was, “A song called WangXian, even as the song has ended, the people will not part.”

What a way to end the epic that is Mo Dao Zu Shi. :blobsalute:

2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sad that it ended :blob_teary: I'm like MXTX , feeling reluctant to part with this story :blob_teary: so I'm glad that there's still Extras after this!!:aww:

3. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes! It is definitely sad to see it finished. What can we do? What has a start also has it's end. But it's existence leaves everlasting memories!
    This epic story for me has been a fantastic journey to read! And I'm really happy that WangJi and WuXian got the happy end they very well deserved! Tons and tons of intense thrilling and fluff filled to the brim moments, that I'll recall again and again even after the song has ended.

4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    So true! :blobcry:

Yes yes, everlasting memories!! :aww: I really appreciate the story and the characters on my end because it have a positive impact on me, so I'll always love MDZS and Wangxian, even when the story has ended, let's all remember this awesome journey and love that we love for this wonderful story! On my end, I'll always be a fan to MDZS, and Wangxian :blobicecreamlove: as well as Lan Zhan and Wei Ying which made Wangxian so precious to me :blobicecreamlove: and ofcourse some other characters that I have come to love as well :blobicecreamlove:

Despite its finished but I'll still be checking out K's version once it's out :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Nyann, chiino, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  5. ZoeOscar

ZoeOscar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHP 100 is published!! Thanks K-san!

chiino, Fiorisi, Cypress and 5 others like this.
  6. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sad as well as the chapters end, still there will be the donghua for at least this year and next year.

My other favorite LMW is ending as well. Ohhhhhh the beginnings of separation anxiety! :cry:

7. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can buy the OST from the donghua? I tried searching itunes, but no dice. I want to support the official releases if I can.

Nyann likes this.
  8. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    The confession made me squeal (even though I already knew how it was going to go down), but hey it never gets old~ So sweet to finally see them together after 100 chapters~ Huaisang is also there?! That little bastard is too sneaky and astute, such superb acting skills *claps*. Su She... why can’t you drop dead already?! So annoying, of course WY stepped up and defended his hubby in such a shameless way, show him who’s boss WY! Where the f*** is our Wen Bear?! I miss him, but at least my hubby is finally in the house! What an entrance! Whip them away, no mercy!!!
    *goes back to reading HOB*

LoveManga, chiino and setsuna3025 like this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Did K-San planned this translation ahead and been giving us these double-updates so she can timed this 'confession' (Ch.100) chapter and give this to us on Valentines day? xD If so, that's very thoughtful of K, and very much appreciated, omg, the confession chapter was very much welcome!! No matter how many times I've read it!! :aww::aww:

I was pleasantly surprised since I did not expect an update, but thanks so much K.san :blobparty::blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom: Happy Valentines Day to you too!

I really love how he reassured Lan Zhan in his most sincerest way that what he meant was really truly how he felt by saying: he isn't joking, this isn't being in the heat of the moment, and it's not a form of gratitude either, because they are very much the words that is needed to tell Lan Zhan that he's sincere, and he's not fooling around. I love how he said that he's not doing this as a form of gratitude, because that's not what Lan Zhan would want so in the end, it's a perfect confession here! You go tell him Wei Ying, but you already have, so way to go! :aww:

And I really, really can tell that Lan Zhan is in a state of bliss here, how happy he was, so this is why I've been saying, sure there are painful moments, and yeah, there's angst before all this, but without those angst, it wouldn't make this confession scene so touching/sweet imo, so I welcome these angst if the writer can make it up for us by a sweet scenes afterwards, like this, so way to go MXTX! :blobparty::blobicecreamlove:

10. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    *Bows repeatedly to @K.san * m(__)m

Nyann and K.san like this.
  11. Fujos240

Fujos240 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share it with me too?:sushi_thankyou::blobmelt:

12. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Akit0

Akit0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really sorry, but may I ask for what purpose do you need it?..
    It's OK for me to share it for translation/fansub purposes.
    But it's still a paid content, so I’m don’t think it’s OK to share raws with everyone…
    @kitkat2010 and @asckj1 will eventually release all episodes and extras, so maybe you just can wait a little bit for their translation? :sushi_sorry:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    orematcha, Nyann, chiino and 4 others like this.
  14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i don wan it to end but it has to end sooner or later lol :blob_teary::blob_teary:. i will still love MDZS still hahah and wangxian

Nyann and Sauling like this.
  15. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
  16. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga likes this.
  17. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaassssss!!!!! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:
    Oh BTW she IS writing a new story right? I wish her all the best (from here...) May it be another masterpiece as well! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Fiorisi and setsuna3025 like this.