Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I see some of them have already finished reading More Dao Zu Shi...
    Tbh... Now I don't want it to end... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    No..... MO DAO ZU SHI!!! MORE MO DAO ZU SHI!!! MO DAO ZU SHI FOR LIFE!!!
    Even though I am really curious about the plot... I am even more anxious about it ending... :blob_teary: :blob_teary:
    No.... It feels so sad :blob_teary:

I didn't read Chiaki Himura's translation for the same reason... :blob_teary: But even @K.san's translations are nearing an end...:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I just hope the donghua airs soon... Or I will die from withdrawal symptoms from not binging on mo dao zu shi...

K.san, Fiorisi and setsuna3025 like this.
  2. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice share @Nyan sempai ! I :blobReach::blobReach: :blob_pompom: loved this comic strip:blobxd:This twitter artist had also made a long comic strip (I thing in 8+ parts) of what might have possibly happened to Mo XuanYu when he was studying in the Jin sect and what could have instigated him to perform the sacrificial body offering to bring Wei WuXian's spirit back into the world.
    OOOH MXTX writing a new BL novel!!!???? Awww man, will we see another EPIC unfold!!?? Anticipating a lot of sweet sweet romance and high action drama!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  4. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really curious for the Incense Burner pt 2, the one where WWX finds the younger LWJ. I know it's the process of getting translated, but I'm a bit impatient lol. Is there a link to the original I can find?
    (It looks like I only ever asks questions on this forum lol....)

Nyann likes this.
  5. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    (*Cough* it wasn't me who shared the comic strip though... It was @Loverofanimeandmanga :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2: )
    Here's one I am sharing though... From the same artist.

e239dec16888ff3ba8449ec1eafa8fbc.jpg
    (*Cough* it seems Bichen is the uke in this case...*cough* He is so beautiful...:aww:)

6. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially with his hair down ufffffff! :cookie::cookie:

7. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
  8. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Off. Sorry, sorry I mixed up! Thanks a lot for sharing @Loverofanimeandmanga (y)(y)
    This artist is doing long comic strips a lot. They also have a original comic strip called MYTH. I think you can find the link for this original comic on their twitter. They're sooo good with the art!!! :aww::aww::aww:

Lan Xichen is sooo angry in the above fanart! Haha. One of the rare occasions we see him this angry!

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it’s been announced a long while ago. Something about a death god

10. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Grim reaper gets no day off I think correct me if I'm wrong

LoveManga and Nyann like this.
  12. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    A Suibian x BiChen fancomic!!! I've been waiting for this!! Gods yesssss!! I need moar though :blobowoevil_horns:
    Omg Suibian's on Top :blobthinkingsmirk:

I understand your pain well Er-Gege :cookie:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  13. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s the one!

Fiorisi, LoveManga and Rufi-sidd like this.
  15. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question: I know that Jin ZiXuan and Jin GuangYao have the same birthday but who is the oldest? Or are they the same age?

LoveManga likes this.
  16. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw these fan arts quite a while back
    IMG-20190216-WA0012.jpg
    Also this

https://twitter.com/allenerie/status/1083628990739431424?s=19

File too big can't upload

And had a thought (A thought only) that what if or do you think (just saying) that sizhui would ever be allowed to form the wen sect again??? Cause tbh no matter what he isn't a lan..... Not only these two I've seen many other fan arts with him in wen sect uniform so wonder...... Could ever like ever ever in the future would he be allowed???

Since jin ling is the jin sect's sect leader do you think he will agree cause he does consider sizhui and jingyi as his friends.

I also had this thought that if It happens wen ning would have a real home as well or perhaps sizhui would want to do this for his uncle wen ning's sake

I'm pretty sure sizhui is gonna face opposition loads of it considering what happened in the past with the wen sect and Jiang Cheng would definitely oppose in the current sect leaders of the prominent sects nie huaisang may or may not..... Jin ling might be the only one to not oppose and might even willingly return the qishan territories under the lanling jin sect despite the opposition faced who knows he might even make Jiang Cheng bend Lololol ....... But of course that's just my imagination running wild........ Though I feel it's not that far fetched

Also I feel after seeing lan sizhui cause that kid is all things humility tbh i don't think the reformed wen sect would be much different than the lan sect Cause sizhui learned everything in the lan sect since he was a toddler so most of it would be based on the lan sect teachings perhaps even the same rules just a less strict form of a lan sect.....

What do you guys think I would love to hear your thoughts on it.....

Also if this were to happen and jin ling would have been sizhui's biggest support it would be funny that unknowingly jin ling would be for lan sizhui what jin guang yao was for lan xichen considering he helped him rebuild the cloud recesses after the wen sect trashed it ........

Well do tell me your thoughts if you want peeps *huggles*

17. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    >.> I think older or younger definitely they cannot be the same age... Unless Jin Guanshan was that big of a manwhore and impregnated his official wife Madam Jin and JGY's mother the same day...

It sounds as if I am using vulgar words but I think we can use this logic lol.

Personally I believe Jin GuangYao is younger though...

LoveManga likes this.
  18. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    a-yuan in wen sect clothes is sooooooooo handsome and wif tat red eyes niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(y)(y)
    i think everyone will reject tat idea of formin the wen sect again cause they don wan history to repeat itself. but a lan wantin to reform the wen sect maybe ppl might be ok wif it. but will mostly be veri strict and tat they cannot anyhow do things and need to report to the other sects first den they can go for night hunts all these. and JC will not allow the wen sect to com bak. but jin ling might help, and wei ying and lan zhan will giv full support :D

LoveManga and Rufi-sidd like this.
  19. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    this is beautiful I have tears in my eyes lol from laughing omg lololol
    jin guang yao is younger perhaps same generation as Wei ying and lan Zhan at least that's what I read on a Tumblr post http://extrapenguin.tumblr.com/post/178139227645/agesbirthyears I'm not sure though tbh he can be older too then there is also this Tumblr post so don't know really
    https://www.google.com/amp/mihanada...ere-any-actual-or-speculated-ages-for-the/amp
    yes I agree if he is allowed to form wen sect again it will be under a lot of scrutiny and monitoring

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because they are impregnated on the same days doesn’t mean they will be born in the same day right?