Game Sign Up Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. MvD

MvD New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Chopped the numbers down to 100, and I also added some details (for fun, mostly) below))

While waiting for approval, Couratious just only noticed something.
    Even with a water-resistant backpack, most of his Lucky Charms were damaged by rain on the journey.
    The ink blurred and the papers became fragile, making them useless to him.
    Thankfully, he didn't bring any of his books and scrolls.
    They were way too precious for him, and he preferred to bring them only when necessary.
    Guessing that there were no threats in town, he didn't bring the scrolls.
    (Again, he learnt about most of the world from his books. Books that mostly told only the good things.)
    And bringing the books would just be way too heavy.
    So he immediately stored them inside his room on one of the inns in the town when entering it.
    He just brought the Lucky Charms if there was any unlucky adventurers, for a little bit more coins.

Then, he realized it.
    He was scammed.
    A scammer got scammed by one another.
    He covered his face with his hand in shame, remembering the folly he had done.
    Walking confidently in the middle of a town while raining is a bad idea.
    Even if you bought a (supposedly) water resistant backpack from the town itself.

"And here I thought there would be no scammers in town," he muttered.

Indeed, he had thought that there was no way for there to be a scammer in town.
    After all, this was his first time going into one.
    All the previous locations he was in were only villages, with the villagers easy to fool.
    He had expected the town to be beautiful, more-civilized, and thus, scammer-less (based on his books).

Regrettably, what is done cannot be undone.
    Most of the coins he made from scamming was used to buy the backpack, leaving him only some of its former number.
    And so, he cried.
    Because all of the coins lost.
    And all the hours spent making the charms.
    Though this revealed another thing to him, his robe is the one that was actually water resistant.
    After all, how come he didn't got wet in the middle of that rain.

It was said that there was a man with a dry robe and wet backpack.
    Who covered his face with his hands.
    And muttered countless curses (mostly for himself).
    Seen inside the guild.

Arexio, Naraku and AliceShiki like this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((*laughs* I loved it, let me go through with your registration~))
    *finishes reading the registration paper before neatly folding it away*

Well, I'm glad you're trying to make a living without scamming others... I'd say it's safer this way, but gods know adventuring isn't safe either, so I can only pray you do your best~

*takes out a knife and starts using it to scribble in a wooden badge*
    *gives said badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This is your identification badge, please take proper care of it as you'll be fined in case it's lost. I just wrote your name in its back in order to prove it's yours~

That's all, good luck out there and welcome to the guild~ *bows*

((Welcome! Please put your character's information within your signature! ^^)/

Remember to have fun~))

Naraku likes this.
  3. MvD

MvD New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you, I surely will take care of the badge."

I gripped the badge firmly in my hand, and bowed down to her.

"Farewell then, may we meet again."

I walked to the quest board, while trying to erase the trace of tears on my face.

Arexio, Naraku and AliceShiki like this.
  4. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Kathicia
    Race: True Blood Angel
    Class: Dual wielder
    Battle appearance: upload_2019-2-17_20-50-58.png
    Festive appearance: upload_2019-2-17_20-34-43.png
    Notes: Hair colour is blond as in the first image, the wings can seemingly disappear into the rest of her body and she has chains bonded directly into her arms.
    3 Bladed fans and a very light armour
    Racial abilities:
    Blood conversion: The ability to absorb the blood from enemies, this process can go on for an extended period of time. It boosts the natural abilities of Kathicia strengthening her physically and mentally if there is anything to be gained from the blood of the slain being.
    Blood spheres: From the blood that is shed upon the battlefield Kathicia can create floating spheres which for the moment do nothing except float.
    Flight: With her wings she can fly for an extended period of time and they can move independently of each other.

Blood line abilities:
    Strengthened wings: The wings of Kathicia are strengthened so that they have a similar strength to the hide of a lizard.
    Bladed wings: Kathicia can grow blades made from the blood of enemies, these blades are fairly weak and are more to stop blows against the actual wing then for attacking other individuals.
    Cheongsam for events and 2 swords which are extremely fragile.
    A believer of the God of bloodshed, war and martial pride krvav. Kathicia has been transported from her home world where she was a low class entertainer within the arena. She has been taught the art of war dancing and has been taught about her racial abilities hence she can enhance her body through the absorption of blood from her foes. However due to her religious leanings she will only take in blood from those beings she has personally slain and feel are worthy of being made eternal.

Currently Kathicia has 2 strands of blood held within her body that are not her own, both coming from beings from her home reality. The first being a winged gladiator known as Bellerophon which strengthened her wings to allow for there use in combat and extended flight. The other was of her master, she slew him the night before she was transported from her original world or universe to that which she now resides. Her masters blood allowed for her to exert a very slight level of influence over other members of her species that are weaker than her and for her to gain blades upon her wings made from the blood of foes.

Kathicia has decided to join the Adventurer's guild to look for worthy opponents so that she can absorb traits from them and increase her powers, as well as creating her own throne of skulls to praise and venerate her God. The slaying of her master was because of his laziness and diversion from the reverence of her God. She has also taken his swords as her own possessions. Upon exiting the building Kathicia was caught in a space-time anomaly and deposited within Helm's Deep in the year 219 ME. From whence she has exited and arrived in the town of Nagrand

OOC:Hopes everything is right for now

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    Way and A5G_Reaper like this.
  5. Coler

Coler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely rejected!!!! Even I wasn’t allowed to use my time magic. Imagine a bloody bath of your making. That’s totally insane. I am okay on the racial characteristics but not on the blood power. Why. Simple. Only vampires have blood powers. An angel doesn’t.
    I repeat ABSOLUTELY REJECTED
    Just erase some parts or start from scratch. Got it mista I wanna be Owerpowered. Even I had trouble taking on Fat goblins using my judgment. Now you want to absorb blood. And make blades. That is the worst. We are not in an Apocalypse here!!!!

6. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me what time powers in my character there is none? Also why would a BLOOD angel not have abilities relating to blood? That is the dumbest excuse ever.

7. Coler

Coler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you want to become a demon king or something like that. !!! You are discouraging the audience here. And why the heck did you transfer her here in this world. Every MC starts as a weakly being. This is absolute truth!!!! Ok!

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Uhn... I'll say this just once, and I'll try to be as clear as possible.

You do not have the right to judge rather or not a given character is acceptable for the game or not. Period.

If someone asks for your opinion, you're free to give it, otherwise you should stuff it within your mouth and be done with it. Staff are the only ones that have the right to judge character registrations.

What you just did was essentially the same as making someone shy away from the game altogether due to the terrible first impression you gave... I guess we can be lucky that the one registering was Tigger, since he already knows how things work, but it would be a serious trouble if it was a newbie instead.

Don't do this again, or it will have consequences.))

Arexio, Razogul, Blitz and 5 others like this.
  9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    An angel? Those are pretty rare over here, though I guess you're from another plane, so I don't think it will be any problem...

Be careful to not cause too much trouble though, your god's teachings seem... A bit unusual~

*scribbles on a wooden badge with a knife*
    *gives the badge to you, with the guild's symbol in it*

This is your identification badge, be sure to take proper care of it as you'll have to pay a fine in case it's lost. I just wrote your name in its back to help in the identification aspect~

That's all, good luck out there, hopefully Edhellen's gods can still bring light to your path~ *bows*

((Welcome again! Loved the concept!

Just be careful with the whole Blood Conversion thing alright? It can be a pretty neat growth potential thingy if handled right, or a total snowball that goes rampaging through everything in her path if handled poorly... >.>

Have fun, remember to put her in your sig~))

Razogul, Coler, shad12ow and 3 others like this.
  10. Coler

Coler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Okay. I went a bit overboard and completely Interfered in your job. I AM SORRY!!! Very sorry. But his character ignited something in me. Seriously I really don’t know what got into me but it Mede me feel really angry for some reason.
    Maybe that’s me just saying some random unimportant stuff. I recognize my mistakes and my evil side. Seriously I feel a bit annoyed but that’s okay it will go away. It’s just that for some reason I really felt annoyed that at his character.
    This is my apology to everyone here who has read this.
    I Am Sorry Guys. I won’t do this anymore. I was a bit angry today. Maybe My Mood Was Down. Anyway @TiggerBane san Take It as me just saying some random unimportant stuff.

wraith likes this.
  11. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    INTRODUCTION POST

EDIT: XD I Feel I should Emphasizes that while the potential of this character is high, power wise, he's still pretty weak atm. No matter the history, the Setting is that He's just coming out of a centuries long hibernation after extensive damage, so there is alot of corrupted data and damage needing repaired before he's back to his "optimal" condition (and can even start to think about Upgrades).

Name -
    Exemplar Septuāgēsimus Quārtum: Hortulanus sub Montis (Gardner for short)
    Title: Gardner under the Mountains.
    Personality: Calm and Calculative, Gardner cares little for other life-forms past his programming, instead preferring the company of his plants and Insects. He prefers as little contact with other beings as possible, often a man of few words and only taking the actions he deems necessary. Despite this outwardly cold and distant appearance however, Gardner holds a nurturing heart, often being seen tending to the Fields and Forests around Nagrand. Due to his programing, Gardner feels most comfortable around the ancient, untouched forests or deep underground, with Nagrand’s wild and rough nature often making him feel uncomfortable and nervous. (More to be added later)

Race: Chimera Golem (Werebeast type) (Biomechanical Life-form created by fusing a living being with a Golem. Think “Magic Cyborg”.)

Appearance: Thanks to his Creator’s modifications and refining, Gardner has not only retained his ability to shapeshift, but gained even greater control over this ability, allowing for a much more natural, human-like appearance. This also allows him to transform at will, without an outside Influence, making it much more predictable.
    ---- Golem form:
    Height - 2.5 meters
    Weight - 1 metric ton
    [​IMG]
    ---- Human form:
    Height - 180.34cm
    Weight - 74.84kg

[​IMG]

Job/Class:
    --- Primary: Farmer
    --- Secondary: Herbalist/Apothecary

Inventory:
    Field Repair Kit - simple maintenance kit for on the fly repairs to critical parts.
    Nutrition Packs (3) - Highly concentrated Nutrients designed to keep Chimera Golems at peak condition. Barely Edible.
    Camp Site Kit - Even a Golem's got to eat... (wait, do they?!). A basic Kitchen kit used to make simple meals on the go. Include several small tools one might find useful when camping outside.
    Explorer's Rope - Specially crafted Rope with the Explorer in mind. Durable but lightweight and can serve a multitude of functions.
    Iron Farming Tools: What would a Gardner Class Golem be without his tools? This pack contains all that a Golem would need to turn a barren wasteland into a Fertile field. Includes simple tools such as a sturdy hoe and hand axe, as well as more specialized roots such as a root extractor for harvesting Live plants and common pesticides.
    Weapons/Tools:
    Stone Claws (Golem Form)
    Description: Gardner’s “Natural” claws, reinforced by his Creator with Stone and Magic. These Claws absorb natural elements from the Earth around Gardner increasing in density and strength as time goes on.
    Attack: Growth (D)
    Defense: Growth (E)
    Range: Short

Steel Dragon Spade (Human Form)
    Description: A steel war spade, a type of Long Pole weapon as adept at attack and defending as it is at farming work. This specially designed tool was developed for Gardner and his fellow Gardner type Golems by their Creator. While the tool itself is made of simple and common materials, its design makes it’s a sturdy and reliable. The blueprints are stored within Gardner’s data banks, allowing him to repair or replace it as needed.
    Attack: D
    Defense: D
    Range: Medium.

Armors:
    Modified Leather Armor (Human form)
    Description: Basic armor found in any Armor shop. Gardner made some modifications to the structure of this armor, allowing it to easily detach without damage during Transformation. Several Pockets and compartments have been added to hold specialized tools and equipment related to Farming and Herbalism.
    Defense: E

Adventurer Rank: E
    Coins: 70 SC, 15LC
    Storage:
    Apothecary Equipment.
    Herb Cold Storage Unit.
    Body Repair Equipment

Skills:
    (OOC: Separated Skills into "Passive" and "Active". )
    Biomechanical
    Type
    : Rascal
    Range: Self
    Effect: Gardner is a Chimera Golem, the culmination of a Ancient knowledge, a Living Machine. Being a fusion of a Golem and a living creature, Gardner is able to draw energy from both Biochemical reactions (from food or Photosynthesis) as well as ambient mana in the air in places of high mana Density. This nature also makes Gardner much more durable than other living things.
    As a Werebeast, Gardner's body is naturally resilient and damage resistant. The Thick fur and hard bones offer good defense again sharp and blunt attacks. His transformation into a Chimaera Golem has only complimented these features, resulting in a study body that can take more damage than normal before entering a critical state, as well as recover from more serious damage given the supplies, proper tools and enough time. In exchange, His partial inorganic nature makes more conventional methods of healing, such as Healing potions, 70% less effective. Healing Magic can show its full effect, however it cost 20% more energy to do so.

Terraforming (anyone thing of a better name?)
    Type
    Effect: The Innate Skill of Gardener type Chimera Golems. Gardener types are able to manipulate plant life to a certain extent. This can include anything from speeding up a harvest to rapidly growing vines or dangerous plants as a means of attack and defense, or manipulating already existing plants to the user’s will. The user also has the ability to make slight changes as needed. If pushed past its limits however, the plant will wither and die, so careful control is necessary. Plant-life with powerful mana such as Plant monsters and Spiritual Herbs are far harder to control and take more energy.
    These abilities make Gardner (and all Gardener class) a natural Farmer, able to grow even the most delicate of Plant-life in the harshest of conditions. However, accumulated damage from centuries of Hibernation have left these systems in disrepair. Time and supplies are needed to repair the damage and restore lost functions.

Green Tongue
    Type
    : Class (Farmer)
    Effect: Allows the user to identify and understand the nature of plant-life, as well as communicate to a limited degree by sense the “emotions” of a plant. This allows the user to prepare the optimal growing conditions for any plant and monitor it closely throughout its growth.

Shapeshift
    Type
    Form: Either
    Effect: Gardner is able to shift between his Human and Golem form at will, though the transformation takes a few seconds to complete. Each form has its own strengths and weaknesses, allowing for a variety of options for any situations.
    --- Human Form: While not as strong or fast as his Golem form, Gardner human form is much more Versatile. Coupled with its decreased bulk and higher agility, this form is perfect for covert actions or for sudden sneak attacks. However, because he is not able to support them in this form, many of Gardner’s functionality as a Golem are sealed, most notably his Barrier Generator. This makes him much more susceptible to damage while in this form.
    --- Golem Form: Not only is Gardner’s Golem form physically much stronger and durable than his human form, he also has access to his full range of functionality as a Golem, such as; Infrared detection and tracking, Automated synthesize and storage, as well as full access to his Database. However, the energy consumption require to stay in full combat ready mode is extreme. Thus, unless absolutely necessary, Golem mode is almost exclusively resigned to farm work, where its functionality and abundant strength can shine best.

Synthesize
    Type
    : Class Support
    Range: N/A
    Effect: Allows the user to synthesize a variety of poisons and potions for later use. The effect of the products depends on both the Ingredients used and the skill of the maker. A support skill installed in very Gardener class Chimera Golem. However, long centuries in hibernation have eroded most of the formulas and critical information. Extensive testing and study is required to being recovery. While field equipment can be used for quick synthesize, the efficiency and quality drop, so it is best to work in a proper Lab.

Rapid Growth
    Type
    : Class Support
    Range: 0m-10m
    Effect: The active skill of “Terraforming”, the user is able to rapidly enhance the growth of a target plant and control it as desired. The more dramatic the growth and the more plants that are controlled, the more energy is expended. Its efficiency increases as the user’s Blessing grows stronger.

Spade Techniques
    Type
    : Weapon
    Form: Human
    Range: 0m-3m
    Effect: A set of spade Techniques developed over the Centuries. While simple at first glance, these skills based off a combination of Halberd and Spear are equally effective at attack and defense, if not specialized in either.

Hide Presence
    Type
    : Support
    Form: Human
    Range: Greater than 4m
    Effect: Shutting down most of their systems, the user is able to erase their presence from a certain distance onward. However, close range detection may still be possible, especially for those with heightened Senses. A beings "presence" in most settings in caused by a number of factors; Scent, the sound of their heartbeat and breathing, the unconscious movements and sounds we all naturally make, and in a Fantasy setting, things like mana and spirit. As a Golem, he's able to shutdown most of his biological functions temporally and minimize signals from inorganic parts. This "erases" any of the signals that skills or spells use to detect others. They could still be physically spotted, and those abilities would still work within 4 meters [though to a decreasing degree the farther away they are].

Claw Arts
    Type
    : Weapon
    Form: Golem
    Range: 0m-1m
    Effect: A powerful form of Hand-to-Hand combat more suited to Monsters than humans, Claw Arts are a set of skills passed down by Werebeasts (for what limited intelligence they have) and later refined by his Creator. Its speed and power are as viscous as its Origin, however if the user isn’t careful, they may soon find themselves consumed by the bloodlust.

Name
    Type
    :
    Form:
    Range:
    Effect:

Name
    Type
    :
    Form:
    Range:
    Effect:

Name
    Type
    :
    Form:
    Range:
    Effect:

Backstory:
    I’m keeping this section Blank for right now, as I’m not sure what direction the Mods will let me go with this, just yet.

@AliceShiki
    @BB_Tensei
    @Naraku
    @Nurman
    @Quaesitor
    @shad12ow
    @Way

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    leegood and Coler like this.
  12. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Coler, wraith, Osamaru and 1 other person like this.
  13. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    *shares Popcorn*
    Yesssssss?

Coler likes this.
  14. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't mind me just waiting Alice's balancehammer.

15. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    XD

Coler likes this.
  16. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Joins the wait*
    Any extra popcorn for poor Maya?

Coler and Osamaru like this.
  17. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    Q.Q HUMPH! Its not that bad!

18. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Pat Pat*
    You are more durable than Maya, crafter, stronger then some dedicated fighters here... Well, good luck registering I guess?

19. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    MINI TREES! :aww::aww::aww::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn:

Arexio and Osamaru like this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Uhn... Osa... Yoooooooooooou... Went way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard with this one.

*deep breath* Alright, let's start, I like that you tried being creative and made something pretty unique, but... First things first, I'm really trying to keep the medi-fantasy feeling of the game, but when you say you're a biomechanical golem, the first thing that comes to mind is stuff from the synthesis end of Mass Effect 3... Suffices to say it's a pretty terrible start.

Onwards to more specific things.
    Ugh... No, please give your character a name, look at @nguuuquaaa's or @Otaku108's character for reference I suppose? Even if you do make an automaton of sorts, try not going all out in just giving it a serial number or something... A name is a good start.
    Holy &@%&*%$**% no! Nononononono, no golem created by a dragon or anything of the sorts, dragons are broken broken broken. While the lore of the dragons is there for players to play with, it's still something to be used with caution... Don't go making a character with a direct relationship with a dragon please, this is a huge can of worms.
    Also, Mordiford is not a tech genius or anything, he is a dragon and he protects the Fairy Land, he doesn't need a golem army when he has himself, alright? Besides, the Fairy Land is mostly peaceful and respected by most outside powers, so this kind of thing is unnecessary.

I'm not personally fond of stuff made by ancient civilizations either for the record, I mean... If they're ancient, why would they be able to develop stuff more amazing than we do?

If you want to go that route, I'd recommend making a good explanation to why an ancient golem is still workable in the Modern Era... Nguu's character is a good example of that, as it used a complex enchantment system that other people weren't able to reproduce, so the knowledge ended up being abandoned.
    When you start talking about how the golem was programmed and stuff, I just start thinking of modern robots and stuff... Ugh... Just give it a personality and be done with it I guess? No need to keep mentioning how things go for or against programming... It just feels weird at that point.
    3... Tons? You mean... 3000kg? You're joking, right?

You can literally run through walls with a character this heavy. No, absolutely not. If you want to make and strong character, look no further than @wraith for reference, don't go making it this broken.
    And why use 2 different scaling measures for golem and human form!? >.<

At least keep some internal consistency please? I honestly can't read feet and lb so I need to use online converters for those... I won't stop people from using them, but at least keep some internal consistency please, choose one unit and stick to it... >.>
    I suppose this is mostly fine...? The nutrition packs would better be substituted by travel rations though.

And what's up with those Terraforming Farming Tools? God forbid that, what kind of magical farming tools are those that transform a barren wasteland into a fertile field!? No no no, no magical tools at the game's start, scratch that and get some normal stuff.
    Claws are fine, but... Retractable claws that can inject poison? Tone that down please...

The spade is fine, but scratch the whole data banks thing and blueprints. You can just bring it to a blacksmith and they should repair it for you in case it's broken... For a fine of course~
    Even if the design is a big unusual, having the thing in hands and with you explaining how it works should allow them to make a proper repair.

The hell is this insect queen!? >.<
    You have the Aquaman of insects? You realize how broken this is!? Absolutely not, scratch it entirely please.
    No no no, no barrier, scratch that. You can be slightly more durable than most beings for being a golem if you want, but no barrier. Golem body is already defensible enough as is.

And @HELL NO. No magical armor. Use a normal armor instead.
    Scratch this too please. Store herbs in the same way others would.
    The main problem with the first ability is that even though in theory it should take months, years or decades to fully repair in case you receive critical damage, we both know it will never happen because it would basically be the same as removing your character from the game for who knows how long.
    So... No good. I suggest entirely scrapping the auto-repair thingy and making you need to repair yourself instead. Otherwise, tone it down very very heavily.

No blessings, no.
    Also, if you want to make skills that involve growth of natural plants and the like, try using @Nahrenne's character as reference or look at this side story from @Arexio. Your growth is way too absurd rn.

Green Tongue is fine I guess, Aria can talk to cats, you can talk to plants. Just be careful to not abuse it too much I suppose...
    "Infrared detection and tracking, Automated synthesize and storage, as well as full access to his Database."
    Scratch all of those, every single one of them. All denied.

Scrap the Synthesize one too. Your character can have knowledge on how to make poisons and potions if you want, but you should do it the hard way, just like any other alchemist.

For the Rapid Growth, just see the commentary on the Blessing I guess, not much more to say.

Spade techniques is basically knowing how to use your own weapon how to fight? This is fine.

Already denied Insect Queen, so Queen's Decree is denied too by consequence.

Bleh, no Hypodermic Claw. If you wanna poison your stuff, then poison it normally, scratch the whole storing fluids and then injecting to the claw thingy. You already have the advantage of being a golem, so most poisons probably don't affect you anyways, so it shouldn't be that much more trouble to poison them in the normal way.

Hide presence is the weirdest skill you wrote about so far... What do you mean erase their presence? Be more specific, like... You're manipulating the mana around you to stop mages from being able to easily detect you or something? It's fine if it's something like that I suppose, but you need to add some specifics to it.

Scratch the part about being refined by Mordiford for the Claw Arts I guess... Knowing how to fight with your claws is obviously fine though~

Welp, that's about it I guess, sorry Osa-kun, but your character is by far the most OP one that tried registering so far... You need to tone it down very very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery heavily.

PS: Sorry for the pokes for everyone that I ended up referencing... >.>))

leegood, Coler, Blitz and 9 others like this.