Spoiler The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Feb 16, 2019.

1. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first few chapters caught my interest. Who is the true father of the little bun?? Any spoilers?

Description
    When Qiao Moyu awakened, she found herself in a novel world and had become the villainess who was loathed by the President, the story’s male protagonist.

Qiao Moyu, the President’s childhood friend, came to his door whilst holding a baby, but the man said he won’t take any responsibility since the child wasn’t his!

As she stared at her adorable and proud little toddler, Qiao Moyu decided to take this chance to raise her son while having a fresh start in her acting career. As for the other problems, she’ll just take it easy!

However, a few months later ~

President: “You’re not some disgusting mosquito blood, you’re my white moonlight (first love).”

Luo Luo: “Mama, he’s not Baobei’s father. Baobei doesn’t want him.”

A certain Film Emperor: “I want both you and the child.”

Online fans: “Qiao Moyu is ours!”

Luxie_Spades, Xi Muxia, Aquaa and 9 others like this.
  2. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the latest chap of I refuse to be a supporting character and saw this novel. I was just about to post a new thread for this, but you beat me!
    But judging from the title, the ML is gonna be the CEO guy. But I hate it when the MC and baby need help and the dad refuses, but then some time later changes his mind and that makes everything all right. I hope she finds another guy who accepts her right from the start.

karaa00000, Mikaa, Migrad and 13 others like this.
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same

4. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I looked through the raws and the ML is the film emperor aka Ye Peicheng
    The MC's child father is ML lol (They discovered a bit late though, like at chapter 50-60? It has 70+ chapters. But I think the translator is splitting the chapters so probably will be 140+ for us?). But anyway before that ML treated MC's kid as if was his ^^ and he liked him a lot too. So no harm ahah.

Anyway, don't ask me spoilers. I was just curious and looked through some chapters, but I'm not going to MTL it.
    And also yes, the CEO regretted it, but I think it is obvious from the novel's summary.

5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay. Are you telling me this story is deifferent from alot of dog blood drama? That the MC is like a physical NOPE towards it all. Hopefully, she stays away from both CEO and original world heroine. They don't bother her. She don't bother with them~

6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    ooooook. I skipped around in the raws but turns out the reason why Xi Yeichen made the heroine the apple of his eye is that he believes that she was the one who saved him when he was a kid. OMG. Are you stupid? Of course the person who saved you would actually by the MC's body's original soul - the childhood friend! Why do you think she had to go get treatment for burn wounds she received when she went into a burning building for you?!!? Then you believe some lies a someone else engineered? With some investigation you're so proud of the truth was both logical and obvious. When he found out he then quietly and gently breaks it off with heroine. Where was the same kindness and sympathy for the owner's original body?? Then Xi Yeichen confronts her about being his saviour. He gets his confirmation and says sorry. That is she decides on him that he will love her. The last of the resentment of the MC's body is released and the original person finally finds peace. The MC doesn't take this shit lying down and basically says you ruined everything. It was your own damn fault. No the person that he is can never be a consideration. That she is now very happy with Peichen.
    Xi Yeichen threatens Peichen saying that "if you ever hurt her...."
    Peichen cool as a cucumber goes - "-like you have hurt her? No worries on that. I have already been making her happy. Unlike you."

PEICHEN. YOU ARE THE MAN.

7. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped around the raws too! But something to note is that the entire Qiao Family is rotten and should be held responsible for this misunderstanding!:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:
    The Original!Qiao Moyu (O!QM) saved Xing Yeichen and suffered severe burns. Turns out that the Qiao Family also murdered someone around the same time and was using the fire as coverup. O!QM fell into a coma (there's the cliché) and was shipped off overseas to get plastic surgery for it. Tbe cover story was that she went overseas to study dance (at age 13?!) Young XY wakes up and is enchanted by the girl who saved him, except he has no recollection of her face. And O!QM who used to stick to him like glue is suddenly mute and isn't by his side (cue the victim-syndrome). Meanwhile, the Qiao parents hammer it into O!QM that she mustn't talk about the fire incident (they don't want her saying unnecessary things). So XY thinks his constant shadow abandoned him and he's cold to her. The Qiao parents later find their real daughter and XY has already met her (believing her to be his savior because she's so selfless and kind: gag me!) The Qiao Parents and real daughter conspire to solidify the act by making all evidence point to real daughter as savior and not O!QM:
    -They erase her past (13 y.o and below)
    - They get her a replica of O!QM's bracelet that she wore until she went into a coma (and it stays missing till later)
    -They feed her information on the incident that she can use to keep up the act.
    The Qiao Parents (mostly Qiao Father but #lumpsum) conspired to mislead him from the very beginning, and O!QM was too gullible to realize they were preying on her. Of course XY is also accountable for his own gullibility but its not like he didn't search for her. He just got misled for infinity. Still hate his condescending and hypocritical a**.

8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda really like this story. Instead of blaming the heroine and have something bad happen to her. Its just a simple reveal of "oh, she lied." Also, most of the bad things the happened to the original soul was due to Xi Yeichen. In the end it was revealed that the soul was residing there the whole time. When she felt that she release that resentment - she happily gives control over because she got what she wanted. I think the original did want to become an actress and it wasn't to gain attention of the man, but her dream. Then she saw how she should have been treated from a man that actually cares - she changes her mind. Then when the truth was revealed the resentment leaves her and thinks it good now. Go in peace original soul. At least now you now what its like to be treated well by someone who cares.

9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the clarification. I just wondered why he never realized. It was a cover-up this whole time. Xi Yeichen is still scum, but not completely stupid as I had originally thought.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  10. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally we have decent romance and decent male lead here. I hate arrogance ceo with low IQ written by Chinese author. Chinese author create lot of unhealthy romance that scum Ceo who disdain people or look down on people and abused mc and still get happy ending with her making me angry and feel disgust

This novel satisfying me that mc find decent husband and hate scum Ceo. Hope his ending worst and get abused.

11. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this type of novel. Because I really like child plot. BL or Josei with children involved is my cup of tea. I like to see a complete family.

When I read this spoiler thread, I got biased. I don't know if I want to mtl it or not. Because, you know, this type of story (betrayal 》one night stand 》 pregnant 》epic comeback + revenge 》HE) have so many chapters. Although each chapter is short but still. Someother novel with the same plot have so many chapters, from the betrayal, ons, became lovers, drama, until the story of their own children (maybe you know what novel I mean hohoho). I'm tired of reading so many chapters. Sometimes it make me bored. But then when I check this, it only have 74 chapters and it is completed. I'm so excited!

I will give it a try. Let's see if it's interesting or not.

12. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a good novel only if u like some dog blood plot + some cuteness
    :blobsalute:

FlowerPheonix123 likes this.
  13. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is for the persons that love second male leads, because the ml, Peuchen, was a support character. It happens that Peichen was druged so he meets original, because it was dark original thought that is XY, and it happens, but when he wake up, original is not there, and he began to think it was a dream but see the blood mark on the sheets and thought that it was real, but because it was dark, he couldnt see the face, but remember that the girl had a bracelet in her wrist, in the original story, he see the bracelet in the heroine wrist, but because she was with XY he didnt persue the matter and live in lonliness, because his father doesnt like that he's acting, his brother hates him, his father after died, and he ended alone. The most fun thing is that ML began to suspect mc is the girl because he remembers the felling of her wrist and how his father is planing all so he works in dramas with her and to have bed scenes and kisses between them ^o^ and because of mc, ml's father and a monk decided that ml has to continue acting to be happy

14. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It happens because ml father loves him, but his obsesed with fen-shu, something about that of read card, fate, and the like, so he make a super famous monk see ml and he says that ml has the energy or the like of someone who will be alone and died in lonliness, so the father was really worried but after ml meet mc, mc "purifies him" so the monk said that to evade the destiny, he has to be near her, and thinks that the person who dispels the horrible fate is in the crew of ml, so they go, and in a scene mc pinch her finger and ml has to cure her, and end up sucking her blood, so the monk say to ml father that dont worry because your son drink the like of "unicorn blood":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

15. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the endings to the villains?

Mikaa likes this.
  16. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    So Qiao real daughter was actually *GASP* not a pure and kind girl, but a schemer who got schemed by ML's (our ML) brother who hates him. She was sleeping with brother douchebag and he recorded very intimate s*x between them and was blackmailimg her. XY gets evidence that gets the Qiao father arrested for murdering the lady corpse found in the fire. Douchebag Bro gets HIV/AIDS from Qiao RD's retaliation and is demoted from family company.

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading a bit of it, what basically happened was ML's half brother drugged him so that he'd sleep with a woman that had HIV. She woke up in time and escaped, but instead, ML grabbed ori!MC cause she happened to be in his room. The only reason ori!MC was at the hotel was because she was trying to follow the MP but was taken by ML instead. She herself had no idea who the actual father was. After MP found out his lover was actually a counterfeit goods, he decided to break up with her after getting making sure of this and getting proof. In order to prevent the break up, she tried to argue she gave him her first everything but then he threw pictures at her when she was having a sex with a different guy (when she was 14) but gave him hush money to keep quiet.

Later after talking to his sister on the phone, she suddenly tells him she just saw MC with ML and with a child. That was when he recalled 3 years ago when ori!MC stomach started to swell and she asked him that if she was pregnant with his child, would he marry her? After rejecting her, she left and he never saw her again till recently. Because his sister didn't see the child's face, he wasn't sure if the child was his or not, but for him, it was the last hope he had in order to have MC be with him again. Sadly for him, when he went to find MC she was with ML and her son. Looking at his face, he can tell for sure that the boy didn't look like him. After having her son MC then threw a DNA test report at him, saying how he is not the father (MC found ori!MC's dairy so she got the gist of what happened to her that night. Afterwards, she tried to confirm whether MP was the father or not). After he left, he decided to take all his anger out on the white lotus ex-gf and ruin her family (he found out about the dead woman during his investigations on the white lotus since he wanted to know why ori!MC never told him she saved him).

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Orig!MC did run away. ML thought it was just a dream until he saw the blood stain on the bed. I'm just confused-- how can she just run away without looking at who she slept then assume the baby might be MP's? :facepalm: At least MC was smart enough to do a DNA test to make sure of it. Apparently the child looks like MP when he was young, but not now (according to MP's father). So if they never decided to date and MC never told him she gave birth to her son (he thought she adopted him). he wouldn't have known he was his son.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    Ceilo27, Mikaa, Shieri and 9 others like this.
  19. Bloopy

Bloopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you guys read the raws? I found a website, but only 20 chapters are free thank you by the way

20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    YunXianYue and Aster Anemone like this.