Forgotten Title PLS HELP ME FIND THIS NOVEL AGAIN

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lmm2000, Feb 17, 2019.

1. lmm2000

lmm2000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello.

Im looking for a novel with a female protagonist. She was the reborn as the daughter of a high-ranking official (perhaps a duke) and she had other family members she had to compete with. In the end, she contracted a phoenix and was sent off to a school to build connections or something. She passed the entrance exam by SHEER LUCK by identifying a kind of plant (?). I specifically remember this guy who tried to get into the medicinal track sooo many times but he keeps failing. This guy becomes her roomate in the school. In the school, she meets this group of guys who she ends up building a gambling business with. One of the guys is the heir to a big business, the others are pretty blurry in my head. Sorry.

She knew from the start that she had high magic capability, what I’m unsure of is if she had her Archery ability since the start. Anyway, in the school she discovers this tower with books, and she picks up a book about spells. She turns out to be a mage/wizard. The guardian of the tower was actually hiding and observing her, later in the story he becomes her teacher. That occupation is feared in the story because they had very OP powers. This plot point is important because the protagonist aims to revive the occupation again.

She alternates her time in the academy as a pharmacist, archer, and mage. So she’s always busy.

I ended with this scene where the guy who was an heir introduced her to a cave with magical water to heal herself because she was overworked. The headmaster of the school is plotting something against the protagonist’s teacher.

Oh god I’m so desperate to find this novel again. I know chinese novels of this kind are abundant, but i SINCERELY hope someone is reading this right now and can guide me back to it huhuhu.

Jeanne_DG likes this.
  2. raiou

raiou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good for nothing seventh young lady...?

3. Sruthi Gudivada

Sruthi Gudivada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lmm2000

lmm2000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO REPLIED. TIME TO REREAD THIS NOVEL AGAIN HAHAHA

Nakakure and Jeanne_DG like this.
  5. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you , it look interesting