Spoiler BL - I Want to Be in a Relationship

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you want to know?

3. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    MC & ML, in how they met, and if they did meet each other in mc's first timeline.
    Who is the seme or uke. Any changes to mc current life?

4. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is Yu Qing Huan (shou)
    ML is Huo Qu (gong)

ML is the guy that MC pulled from the road in translated chapter. ML is autism genius in physics.

They did meet in MC first life.. all of this get explained in extra chapter that tied this story nicely and filling the plot hole throughout the story.
    MC died because of saving ML. ML almost falling into a well(?) in the big rain.. MC saw this and tried to help pulling ML.. instead he falls into the well and died. MC was a star so his funeral was in newspaper but nobody knows why he fell. Only ML knows. From then on ML was obsessed with MC. He watched all MC movie over and over and his autism got worse. Later ML was winning a noble prize for physics, when at the award ceremony he just stood and crying and saying “i want Qing Huan back”. This was broadcasted all over the world, and the reason why MC died was known. So people saying MC was hero.. because if not They would lose ML, so people all over the world start to posting they want MC back. Even in exchange with their luck in life.

I like this novel that explained why mc was reborn with huge gold finger gets explained and not just glossed over.

5. just_areader2

just_areader2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC also becomes really lucky after being reborn, he used to have terrible luck in the past life.

Bella94 and midnight reader like this.
  6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading this one. It's so sweet and heart-warming. The ML has a difficult to categorize mix of two mental issues: one is autism, the other I'm not really sure, MTL said scholar disease or something. Like maybe being able to concentrate on one area of interest to the point of ignoring everything else? But he's smart and self-aware and always tries to improve himself for the sake of MC. He's so sweet and honest with his feelings that he completely disarms the MC.

MC in this life intends to be open about his sexuality and he's already told quite a lot of people. He intends to come out as gay and in a relationship and he's slowly warming up his fans for the reveal lol. But his fans so far dismiss all the warning flags and paparazzi news as MC being close friends and helpful to ML xD. I think they'll be very accepting when the time comes. I'm at chapter 68 so far.

For ML, he started liking MC the moment MC helped him in the crowd. ML was lost and couldn't cross the street and also couldn't ask anyone for help cause he's anxious around strangers. MC was the only one to show him patience, help him out, feed him and take him home. ML's like quickly turned to possessive love, but he didn't realize it right away. He needed some clues from outside. Like seeing two other men kiss or some sexy video a friend sent to MC, etc. But he knows his own feelings and expresses them freely to MC.

For MC, the whole thing is gradual. At first, he treated ML as a very good friend, but eventually felt touched by his care and fell in love. But he didn't want to lead the ML on the difficult gay path, so he pushed ML away at first. The author wasn't too cruel tho, and resolved the issue in 2-3 chapters. Basically, because MC pushed ML away, ML got anxious and tired of waiting for MC to call him over, so he went looking for MC's place alone. He got hit by a bike on the way there and had some bruises. When MC saw this, he panicked and thought what if it's a car or worse next time. Better not push ML away again. So he changed his mind and decided to go with the flow and protect ML. And they've been feeding others dog food ever since. Their love is so wholesome~

7. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    this wholesome pure love +1000

Ozzieozz and cheerydandan like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does MC, during the first meeting in second life, recognize ML as the guy he (MC) sacrifice(?) his life to save?

9. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first life, it was at night and he only saw a silhouette of a man about to fall into a shaft?, so he warned him out loud, then reached out to grab him, but the man moved aside and MC fell in instead and drowned. MC never saw his face, so he met ML for the first time in the second life.

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So... ML was never in any danger to begin with?

11. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
  12. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he would've fallen right in if the MC didn't warn him. Also, he might have ignored the MC's words and kept going, but he felt someone trying to grab him from behind, so he moved away (not wanting to be touched). So he was saved and the MC fell in instead.

13. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone help where I can read the full raws with all the extra except from jjwxc? I already read until chapter 97 or extra 1 but can't find 98 or extra 2. Thanks

Rangeles likes this.
  14. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
  15. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    fox23 likes this.
  16. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to mtl this does anyone have a good raw link

17. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls I need full raws for (I want to be in a relationship)
    P.s.I only speak English, so plssssssssss
    Thank you in advance

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @shewa google the chinese name of the novel, it’s in the NU website

19. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summon, Shizun. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

20. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    @fox23 so weird, I can't use that link for mtl. it turned the mtl into weird strings of numbers...