Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    yup

Ze Wu Jun and LoveManga like this.
  2. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *cry because I live in Europe* :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

LoveManga likes this.
  3. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My daughter and I are going to "dress up" as Wang x Xian for our local comic con. I live in a small US city so I really doubt anyone will recognize us. LOL Maybe I can advertise the show to more people!!!

Hopefully we get the outfits in time. :blobdizzy:

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember to show us later!
    Your daughter read as well?

Yulia Scarlet and LoveManga like this.
  5. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will! Even if we get the outfits late and just take pictures. :)
    She's never read it, and don't really know what it's about (except it's BL). But she just wanted to cosplay and I had the idea to go as WangXian. LOL She's going to be Wei WuXian and I'll be Lan WangJi. I think she likes the idea WWX and demonic cultivation. :blobmelt:

6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys should check out these two fan fiction for Wangxian. Take it from me, I don't usually read fanfictions since I prefer canon, but because the writer did a great job with keeping the characters in-character, I just can't help but share with you all.

This one is written in Lan Zhan's pov(nice!!): https://archiveofourown.org/works/17686784 (which follow the events that happened in the main story, comprised with different scenes/parts).

And this one is an AU, totally in love with this one: https://archiveofourown.org/works/17816330/chapters/42035504

P.S: This is written by the user: dreaming-fireflies from Tumblr <Got to love her writing!>

7. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh!!! Thank you so much for sharing those fanfics @Sauling. I loved both of them! The first one a tad bit more! The writer has definitely gotten down both Lan WangJi's and Wei WuXian's personalities perfectly. And it was such a delight to read all incidents from Lan WangJi's point of view. His actions are already so adorable in the novel and in this fanfic they're even more adorable !!!!:blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

The paperman scene is really really cute :blobsmilehappyeyes:Awwww!!

The second AU fanfic is pretty good too. Would love to read the full story after it gets completed.

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right? Yeah I know what you mean since I feel the same. This writer did a excellent jobs in capturing the personality of the original characters in her fic, I love both of these on my end :aww: for the first one is really nice to read this from Lan Zhan's pov, although I would have to disagree when Lan Zhan said that if he was gone, Wei Ying can live on but if Wei Ying was gone then he can't because I see Wei Ying feels the same as Lan Zhan on how he felt about Wei Ying. He also wouldn't be able to live on if Lan Zhan is gone since I see they are equally important to each other :X3:

And P.S. I didn't expect anyone to comment about this fic that I shared so considering you have it makes me happy since I really love this fanfic writer on my end :cookie: I also hope the second one will continue since I'm really loving it :aww:

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and asckj1 like this.
  9. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah. Agree with you there definitely! Actually this reminds me of a post of facebook in the mo dao zu shi fans pages where they had once shared a fanart, where Lan WangJi is gone from the wirld and Wei WuXian was depicted mourning his loss. And they had asked a question, what do you guys think if this is what had happened, how would Wei WuXian cope up? I gave a very similar answer there to what you wrote there. Wei WuXian is all smiles everytime, but I think if he lost Lan WangJi, he looks like the type who would just perish. It's very clear from the story that Wei WuXian has always tried to interact with Lan WangJi since the firat time they met. I somehow i feel that with every interaction they had, his feelings have just kept growing and growing. And after his resurrection, his feelings fir WangJi start becoming ao extremely obvious that it would be impossible for him to part with WangJi now - especially now that he is also increasingly seeing WangJi expressing his feeling towards WuXian more and more with each day.

Just found a very interesting comic strip on weibo, all thanks to the mdzs fan pahe on facebook! -> https://fx.weico.net/share/58846405.html?weibo_id=4341178403506831

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    LoveManga, setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes exactly, after all that has happened their love for each other will only grow stronger over time. They can't go back to living a life without the others presence. It's like their souls yearns for each other (well that's what makes them soul mates to begin with :love:). Weiying once made a point in canon that he can't go back to a life without Lan Zhan in it and he doesn't want to, that already shows me his strong feelings for Lan Zhan and that was before he confessed to him. After them getting married, living their everyday life lovingly like this, Wei Ying definitely can't go back to living a life without Lan Zhan, so evidently in canon I also see that what Lan Zhan said about if Wei Ying is gone, his world will cease to exist, I see that Wei Ying is the same when it comes to Lan Zhan so....Their love for each other is very much equal :X3: it's just that they have different ways of showing it, Lan Zhan shows this through his actions and Wei Ying shows it through his words and his way of teasing Lan Zhan :LOL: Wei Ying always love to tease Lan Zhan ever since the beginning and I see that have always been a sign of affection coming from him :X3:

May these two live a long and happy life together! :blobReach:

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and asckj1 like this.
  11. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's 3D..... I prefer 2D animation though... :blobtired: but let's appreciate the hard work! (Dunno personally if I will be watching or not though...)
    Here is another SuiBian x Bichen fancomic
    7b564c58084ea3b84fb46ba289f04226.jpg
    (Read the bottom left corner carefully lol)

I think this is before this:

Edit: found another beautiful fanart!!! It says so much!!!
    246b53e3b8829d7709be2603dc83dae3.jpg
    He's beautiful!!!!

13. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i was oso thinkin the same thing ahahhahaahahahahhaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhahah do share the photos of the cosplay ahhahah, and u will need a stuffed bunny to bring along ahahhahah:blobjoy:
    the first one i think i read it alreadi forgot maybe need go bak and read.

the second i read it was super niceeeeeeeeeeee esp got moto bike in it ahhahahah my fav ahhahah. it is interesting.
    nice comic strip though i couldnt read all the chinese word wif my super losuy chinese readin skills. though can see from the pic wat happen ahhahahahahah.:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssss may those 2 live a long and happy life togther till the end of time :blobjoy:

LoveManga and Sauling like this.
  14. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing the links to the scum villan pv @Rufi-sidd

Aaaaahh!!! Why did they have to make it 3D!!!?!?!?!?! mxtx sensei's stories NEED a lucid 2D animation, without exceptions!!!!

15. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga likes this.
  16. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this.
    (Such a small text sorry lol)
    I mean her fanfics are totally in to character and mostly fluffy with the perfect touch of smut ...
    As Pure as snow
    Sole Devotion
    Are the ones like the most lol

Speaking of that do you guys know there is a fanfiction thread for scum villain in nuf itself? It's in community creations.

LoveManga and Yaoilover-89 like this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I have two fanfics posted there. :love: *whispers* One is smut LiuShen. The other is a comedy BingQiu.

LoveManga likes this.
  18. Destiny11397

Destiny11397 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I'm new here. just caught up with the current update of FoD and I'm madly in love right now!
    Also find out that WWX is really the man of irony which make me laugh so hard :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    - "I don't like man.."
    - "I'm not planning to married into Lan sect.."
    - "Why would I leave the nice, broad road, and walk on a single-plank bridge on a dark, narrow river instead? If it really is that easy, people would have already walked on it..."

19. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome on board fellow gdc lover :cookie:

20. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome! :blobparty: