Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. NotNole

NotNole New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned previously that it won't be permanent. The National Competition takes place on a separate server.

2. KIZUKI

KIZUKI 〈Shem's Minion〉《Fish licker》

Reading List:
    Link
    @Godgrid what happened to yura after dhe lost the pvp? Did she really return to her grandfather or did grid stop her?

3. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoiler because i buy the wuxia world member:
    Yura have accepted her fate
    Grid calls her
    Find something wrong
    Just aske her if she want to quit the game
    She says no
    Grid immidiately calls yura's family business and says want to talk to chairman(yura's grampa)
    Make a deal and reveal that he is the demon king
    Deal is he will sign sponsorship with the company, may not lose and will reveal Grid as the Demon king at the climax
    Chairman think that partnership with grid is more profitable and even misunderstood grid's and yura's relationship
    (Eventhough grid just says that she is a guild mate)

Just before the demon king event starts(Yura is not patricipating), grid calls her and says: " watch the demon king event, there is still people that will protect you"

GridxYura = sails

KIZUKI and Shiho like this.
  4. KIZUKI

KIZUKI 〈Shem's Minion〉《Fish licker》

Reading List:
    Link
    This makes me wanna buy the membership now.....although i’m broke right now, but how much is it tho?

5. moneng85

Reading List:
    Link
    The membership system is quite novel(new/refreshing) to be honest
    Unlike the other novel trabslator that lets you donate for one chapter, wuxia world makes you pay for ads-free membership
    For example $50 for one year ads-free membership
    Then you will have $50 on site credit that will be used to sponsor series you want to read
    Then, $5 credit in Overgeared sponsorship will allow you to have 2 chapters unedited in advance for month, and by next month, the $5 will be taken again
    At first i was confused by the system but then it allows me to sate my curiosity to some degree, but if there is an unbearable cliff in the next 2 advance chapter, either i need to wait as usual or use more on site credit to see the next chapters

KIZUKI likes this.
  6. moneng85

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the 6 chapter dump is not enough to cover the demon king arc
    Dang it

JZ505 likes this.
  7. valgi

valgi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed

8. JZ505

JZ505 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the heads up, I was going to subscribe for the 6 advance chapter. lol
    moneng85 can you spoil me on what happening right on the chapter you currently reading? Thanks

9. moneng85

Reading List:
    Link
    4 chapters ahead as it is the most cost effective( 2chapters=$2.5/chapter per month, 4 chapters = 2.5/month, 6 and above more than $3)
    i dont really want to spoil because of reasons(that i dont even understand myself), but as comrades in pain, why not.
    chapter 954: grid uses the reputation shop, 631 good luck stats is pretty amazing actually as it activates and grid got an Immediate Item Completion Scroll
    400 players got to the castle, bgm plays
    chris no1 player takes charge, say becareful
    immediately after they meet demon king, he says "you're late", fires canon, everybody spreads out and 1 hit KO-ed Seuron because he comented that God-Grid have hemorrhoids

chapter 955
    grid eat special candy(raise stats for 30% for 5 min)
    use bossfield(different name), skille(diferent name) and for some reason some rankers are afflicted with bewitchment
    grid tries to do a gentle smile for yura but the CG coverup makes the audience thinks that the Demon King is taunting them with evil smile
    as the fight goes on, everybody combo their best move against grid, audience cheered, overgeared members says something is fishy,
    grid uses alarm spell to sound laughter from behind, distracting all fighters
    grid escaped from the encirclement, and uses 100,000 army blocade sword(but the event covers up the name by "Kneel down"(freakin' cool))
    The commentators, audience members and viewers were silent.
    only krauger is cool as he is not joining the fight
    bromance commences
    look each other in the eye
    "Let’s compete in the final showdown.”
    'we will compete one on one'
    'yes'
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chapter 956
    [The party member ‘Mei Xiao’ has died.](best chinese candidate that can cc grid have died)
    fighters all despair at grid's tanky health(1.9mil if not mistaken) and his myth armor
    and Pon(spearman on horse) attacks grid with strong power as flaunting his achievement to grid
    “Does it hurt? It is a spear made by our leader.”
    Grid laughed.
    ‘I was able to make such items because of all of you.’
    The commentators of each country fell silent at almost the same time.
    It was because while analyzing the demon king, one person came to mind.
    He was durable, strong, could fly and had field magic.
    ‘...Grid?’
    Yes, the demon king resembled Grid.
    However, the commentators didn’t let the name Grid emerge from their mouths.
    It was because the demon king didn’t have golden hands that moved on their own.
    The demon king seemed much stronger than Grid.
    If they mentioned Grid, the absurd formula of Grid > demon king > fighting 400 players would be made. Thus, they thought it was better to refrain from saying anything.
    In the end, many people (commentators and spectators) started criticizing Kraugel.
    because he doesnt fight and Meixiau(best cc have died)(remember the event takes place in china)
    Kraugel had anticipated this situation but he didn’t care.
    In the first place, he participated in the National Competition because of Grid, not honor.
    Pon, Zibal(on pegagus)(grid acknowledge zibal), Jishuka and Chris genk Grid
    5 min on drugs(stats up candy) disapear
    Grid praised himself for surviving this long alone.
    and then grid's pavarnium cannon reloaded
    [Cannon Aiming at the Battlefield]

Rating: Legendary

Durability: Infinite Attack Power: 6,500~11,300

* Takes 1~5 minutes to automatically generate, load and fire shells. The longer the time it takes to create a shell, the greater the attack power.

* Additional 50% lightning damage.

* Additional 10% divine damage.

* Additional 50% damage to humans or humanoid monsters.

* Additional 200% damage to facilities such as walls.

* Splash damage equivalent to half the damage will occur in a 10 metre radius around the firing point.

* There is a certain probability of generating a magnetic field at the moment of firing.

It was a cannon made by melting the blade created by Blacksmith Grid to enlighten a god.

Astaroth’s Horn was combined with the Enhanced Blue Dragon’s Breath to act as shells while the pavranium operate the cannon itself.

* The ego of the pavranium is focused on aiming and firing. The Cannon Aiming at the Battlefield will concentrating on firing at the target that the owner is aiming for, rather than protecting the owner.

Conditions of Use: Grid, Pagma.

Weight: 6,150

It had up to 11,300 attack power.

It had a minimum cooldown of one minute and a maximum cooldown of five minutes. Taking into consideration the characteristics of the siege weapon called a cannon, it was an item with a huge attack power.
    “Shoot!”
    everybody thought it is DK(demon king) trick's like laughter and doesnt care, but cannon aims at Zibal and he summons Raiders to block the canon
    "Crazy!"
    As a weapon of war, Raiders greatly reduced the damage done by other war weapons. Yet it lost this much durability from one blow?
    and then
    “Baal’s Eyes.”

[Checking the target item’s stats, options and production method.]

[The Item Replication skill is activated!]

[Dismissing Triple Layers and equipping Valhalla of Infinite Affection.]

[The legendary rated item ‘Triple Layers’ will be used as the material for the artifact-rated item ‘Magic Machine: Raiders’.]

[The duration of the replication is one day! At the end of this period, the replicated item will be permanently destroyed!]

Grid had dreamt of this scene from the first moment he saw the magic machine.

He had a hunch that Zibal’s brilliant comeback would be a good fortune for him.

A mount.

In order to use an item that was unfamiliar to him, Grid freed a power that he had never used before.

“Soul Redemption.”

The exact name was Granting an Ego.

It was a hidden piece that he obtained from clearing the Behen Archipelago.

[The soul of the legendary great magician Braham has been implanted into Magic Machine: Raiders.]

A pitch blade giant opened its eyes under the feet of the demon king.

“Ah... Ahhh...”

The world became distressed.
    my sponsorship will end within the 16th of March so thats that
    this spoilers is for the sake of readers like me who want spoilers
    forgive my typos
    and to wuxia world, this spoiler is within the intention so that more people will donate to sponsor for advance chapters(at least let me bullshit my reason m'kay?)
    @valgi i got spoilers for you

JZ505 and Shiho like this.
  10. moneng85

Reading List:
    Link
    following spoilers
    chapter 957
    The crowd and viewers cheered after seeing Raiders descend.
    It was a great presence that could dispel the frustrations and despairs of its allies.
    “Go Zibal!”
    “Zibal! Please win!”
    “Zibaaaal!”
    Humanity united with one heart as they chanted one person’s name.
    At this moment, Zibal achieved his dream of becoming the protagonist of the world.
    “Believe in me!!”
    Zibal didn’t doubt the damage he could inflict on the Demon King if he operated Raiders to the limit.

“Baal’s Eyes.”
    The languid voice of the Demon King rang out through the battlefield.
    DK's armor becomes Black Raiders

overgeared members are perplexed, ashamed to misunderstand that DK is grid because of the 4 Heavenly kings because no way Grid have big ass gundam
    ‘Grid doesn’t have a magic machine?’

Yet the Demon King summoned a magic machine.

This meant that the Demon King wasn’t Grid.

“...How embarrassing.”

Pon covered his hot face with his hands.

He was embarrassed at the memory of how he shouted at the Demon King because he thought the Demon King was his close friend Grid.

‘Indeed, how can Grid fight 1 against 400?’ It was a really ridiculous mistake thanks to the four heavenly kings.’ Huh?’

Pon was Grid’s friend and colleague, not Grid himself.

He didn’t know all of Grid’s abilities and naturally didn’t know about Eyes of Pagma-Baal’s Contractor Version.

He never dreamt that Grid had copied the magic machine and looked up when he detected the energy around him.
    but it is just that they never knew about Baal's eyes
    Zibal was confused.
    Then he became offended.
    For Zibal, Raiders was his soul companion. This thing dared to look exactly like his partner. Zibal flew into a rage just seeing it stand beside an AI.
    They dared to grant this ability to the Demon King? He thought the S.A Group didn’t respect him.
    Zibal tried to suppress his anger.
    He knew how dangerous it was to lose his composure in a battle.

Zibal proceeds to unsummon Raiders because of the precious 21 sec usage
    Zibal then shouts out the weakness of Raiders
    They had noticed that Zibal wanted to share the strategy to defeat the magic machine.

How could he reveal to the world the method to attack his absolute weapon?

A player should never do this.

In a sense, Zibal was making a noble sacrifice.

He conveyed his willingness to defeat the Demon King to his colleagues.

The morale of the players rose after reading Zibal’s heart.

In addition, some high rankers and the Overgeared members were impressed with Zibal.

The reason why Zibal could reveal the attack strategy was because he was confident.

He was confident that the world wouldn’t be able to harm himself and Raiders even if they knew how to attack it.
    It was information that would be helpful someday, now just in the current situation.
    The players focused as Zibal continued to explain.
    They didn’t know when the Demon King would move.
    It was just a feeling but it felt like the Demon King was listening to Zibal’s explanation with an interested expression.
    Zibal says pilot need to ride the machine, it is a mana gluton ans skills cant be used inside the gundam
    but then gundam moves
    players shock
    actually Braham soul inside gundam
    but braham modify gundam so it can use mana drain and basic spell, so basically magic gundam
    grid use divinity to cancel black smith related cooldown, and use baal's eyes again to change his armor into Red Phoneix Bow
    and so...
    “No XX, what is this?”

"That jerk has no conscience!”

Curses were spat out everywhere.

Yes, even Zibal had a conscience.

It meant he wasn’t yet qualified to be the protagonist.

Originally, the protagonist acted alone.

The protagonist had no conscience.
    thats all folks for the 4 chap spoiler

sap00, JZ505 and Shiho like this.
  11. imaginator

imaginator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember readers back then saying Grid would fail to exploit Baal's eyes. Lol.

12. JZ505

JZ505 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. alaskapalaman

alaskapalaman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. OverlyBadassmc

OverlyBadassmc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @moneng85 first thanks for the spoiler, secondly please moreeee

15. moneng85

Reading List:
    Link
    @OverlyBadassmc @alaskapalaman here you go
    only spoilers till 16th of march where my sponsorship ends
    chapter 958
    [Magic Machine: Raiders]

Rating: Artifact

Durability: 12,540/15,888

Attack Power: 13,888 Defense: 9,888

* The skills of the passenger other than a ‘rider’ class doesn’t work with Raiders.

★ Knowledge that transcends the concept of eras has changed the imprint. The passenger’s intelligence level is linked to Raiders.

* Raiders consumes 988 mana per second. A rider class passenger will have 588 mana consumed per second. Raiders will stop and be forcibly recalled the moment the passenger’s mana is exhausted.

★ Knowledge that transcends the concept of eras has changed the imprint. The passenger will have 2,964 mana consumed per second and Raiders’ output will be three times higher than before.

* The passenger’s consciousness and mana are focused on maneuvering Raiders. As a result, passengers can’t use their own abilities such as magic or skills.

★ Knowledge that transcends the concept of eras has changed the imprint. The restriction on the use of unique abilities such as magic and skills has been lifted. However, there is a high risk of the connection with Raiders being interrupted when using a resource-intensive ability.

* The occupant can’t be harmed until Raiders’ durability reaches zero. Raiders will stop and be forcibly recalled the moment the passenger’s mana is exhausted.

* The number one weapon ‘Spear Calling Out for Destruction’ has a hard to quantify weight. After attacking, there is a 95% chance to cause a fracture or stiffen the target. In addition, there is a 100% chance of greatly reducing the item durability of the target.

* The number two weapon is only available to riders who have acquired the highest grade riding skill.

* The number three weapon information is only available to passengers who can fully synchronize with Raiders.

* Raiders is resistant to abnormal status conditions (apart from physical conditions).

* There is a 40% reduction in damage from magic and siege weapons.

* 150% additional damage to buildings such as walls.

* 80% additional damage to all races apart from gods and dragons.

The Saharan Empire has mined four magic magic machines.

There is very little information about the ancient artifacts that are hard to find in history and mythology.

Boarding Conditions: Level 300 or over.

Weight: Measurement isn’t possible.

Grid compared Raiders to a player's stats
    and even then, after comparing raiders to grid(with all his extra stats from being overgeared, titles and the highest attack weapon available up to date(The attack power of the +4 Enlightenment Sword was 4,611.))
    Raiders’ attack and defense were twice as high as Grid.
    The attacks also caused fractures, stiffness and item destruction. It was no wonder why Chris couldn’t win.
    ‘The empire has four of these things?’
    he was afraid.
    ‘I have to fight.’
    Even if this wasn’t the case, Grid had a duty to resolve the grudges of Piaro and Asmophel.

“Fly Up!”

Grid used the red phoenix Bow,
    coke used the Guardian skill "Wall of Protection"(he got from vantner)(if i remember, baldy used this skill to negate damage for 5 sec )
    the Demon King frowned and clicked his tongue.
    He predicted that his red phoenix would be blocked.
    Wall of Protection exerted a particularly strong power against projectiles.
    Players as well as Audience cheered
    Coke’s performance exceeded expectations every time and it was great enough to impress the rankers of each country.
    Grid used the power of God's command and reset the Fly up skill and used it once again
    The red phoenix moved like it was alive, making people think that DK's skills are better than Brazil sexy girl
    but Grid used Elf's Thimble(have the effect which change non-targeted attacks to a targeted attack.)
    that fly up killed 10 people, all are magician and there were still around 70 people remaining.
    Their spells to restrain Raiders were a threat.
    B.Gundam moved to crush magician, but because Braham cant control it well, there were no casualties
    『 The attack rate of the Demon King’s magic machine is very low. 』

『 I agree. Since it was summoned, not a single attack hit until now. 』

『 It is fast compared to Zibal’s magic machine but it doesn’t seem to be very effective. The players must’ve welcomed it. 』

The commentators and audience members were relieved.

In contrast to Zibal’s magic machine, the effectiveness of the Demon King’s magic machine fell too much. It was just a quick mount.

"Isn’t it half-complete?”

The players quickly understood the atmosphere.

They realized that the Demon King’s magic machine didn’t act as intended and was actually a useless lump of scrap metal.

This enlightenment made the players active.

The players used the magic machine as a foothold and climbed up to attack the Demon King.

Grid was forced to put away the Red Phoenix Bow and pull out the Enlightenment Sword to respond.

Black flames exploded in the form of black magic and it helped him overcome the crisis.

As expected, items were the only thing he could believe in.
    Braham gets mad
    B.Gundam Used Fireball
    Many large fireballs were created over the head of the magic machine and the doubtful players once again turned their eyes toward Zibals.
    ‘Didn’t you say the magic machine can only swing the spear?’
    ‘You said that the magic machine can’t use spells?’
    Several layers of shields melted down and dozens of magicians turned to ashes.
    The legendary magic was revealed to the world and the commentators came up with a new hypothesis.
    『 Is the magic machine actually the main body of the Demon King? 』
    The magic damage that the magic machine showed was too great.
    -Wind Cutter!
    『 T-That is the legendary magic, Chaos Tornado...! 』
    『 Chaos Tornado...? What type of magic is that? 』
    『 It is a large-scale tornado magic that uses the spell Wind Cutter as a basis. It is the most powerful spell known to turn an area into a wasteland in no time! Hundreds of years ago, the legendary great magician Braham used it to destroy the Etel tribe...! 』
    80 magicians had already been reduced by more than half and the tankers’ shields had turned to crude garbage.
    -Chain Lightning!
    several large lightning strikes
    every body feel the dangerousness
    All but one Player avoid the lightning
    it is but the legendary fps player, Haster!!!!!!!
    the five miracles, one of the players praised by the creator, etc. etc.
    Haster used invinceible to all attacks for 10 sec!!!
    *wiing**sfx*
    yellow majestic AF shield shows up
    However, Heroic Story was a power that prevent ‘magic and skills.’

It didn’t block the basic attacks.

Haster was defenseless against the Demon King’s basic attacks.

[You have suffered catastrophic damage!]

[You have died.]

The debut of an old legend while the whole world watched.

It ended in only five seconds.

sap00 and Shiho like this.
  16. moneng85

Reading List:
    Link
    As you can see i know most for you would prefer the translations so i posted more of them here(not because i am lazy to do summary okay?)(really really)
    edit: butched version
    chapter 959
    Kraguel is stationary(not moving)
    Zibal gives wrong info about raiders
    and Haster, the one who is Hyped is not worthy

the crowds thought that it was impossible to beat the Demon King.

just then, Black Gundam falls on one knee, could be after using too mush magc

DK used 100 000 man army barrage
    Now there were 300 players left.
    People expected the players to give up but the players’ willpower wasn’t broken yet.
    in the 10 minute battle, 100 players had already died.
    However, the players keep on analising the Demon King throughout the battle and form a strategy.

(some smart analysis by random rankers)

overgeared members discussing that DK is Grid
    compare to Grid clone(dead)
    now knows that grid somehow have the copy eye

sorry, i am actually lazy(wuxai world and Rainbow tutle, i am just spoiling this for your sake(if you believe in me*wink*))

The rankers brought from the Reputation Store to fight demon king

Chris’ greatsword struck the Demon King

after that Regas’ strike forced DK back to the ground.

Pon’s spear and Damian’s sword linked to the attack, causing a serious injury.
    and Peak Sword use a fully charged Yakult Plus 30% buff from sweet candy oh, also Damian's buff

Grid suffered 230,900 damage!(remember boys he have a total of 1.9mil health, so that is HUGE damage and is from peak sword alone)

and so Gang-R*pe begins

Hundreds of players Gang-ed DK which is impaled by Pon's spear

Katz used blood magic that weakens DK Grid and strengthen him

player’s momentum skyrocketed.

Eat Spicy Jokbal dungeon wasalmost complete

dungeon in the middle of the battlefield that would increase players’ recovery while preventing potential cannon

Yura's grandpa executive room(only bunch of smelly oldmen here)
    all executive happy see 3 korean candidate do well, with 3 gold medal, not a dream
    happy happy
    yura gramps stiff, no meaning he lose here
    Tsk.”
    A loser couldn’t be raised as the group’s signboard.
    A half-grey mask covered the Demon King’s face.
    Lee Jinmyung clicked his tongue as the cracks started to run red with blood.
    It was regrettable that he missed the big fish called Grid but Grid was too terrible.
    ‘He made a promise he couldn’t keep.’
    {({{((this guy is a f**king bastard i tell you)))}}}}}]]]]

yura gramps is ashamed to have expectation of Grid now want to make Yura his successor again
    and out of no where

Demon King, who was injured by several people caused an explosion.

a H#roshima like and N#gasaki like explosion occurs

more than 200 out of 300 died, even Chirs Died

Yura Gramps, the bastard, shouts in excitement, disregarding other VIPS in the room

There was an uncontrollable greed in Chairman Lee Jinmyung’s eyes as he watched Grid.
    enjoy

edit:user friendly spoilers for everyone~

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  17. OverlyBadassmc

Reading List:
    Link
  18. alaskapalaman

alaskapalaman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. moneng85

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler for chapter 960 coming up~!
    edit: butchered version
    chapter 960
    Grid was thinking sexy brazil girl is very dangerous
    out all all attacks he recieved, only Jishuka's arrows are unblockable to him, making him recieve alot of constant damage
    grid praises Jishuka
    but on theother hand compare to Yura
    saying that Yura have no luck, and didn't want her to give up

Black Gundam exploded
    Grid lost item durability
    Grid feel confused
    he couldn’t prevent Chris’ attack and also attacks from other overgeared members.

grid health falls pretty fast from 300 players

‘I was too prideful.’

Previously grid was too confident

in this event he could freely use his blacksmithing skills with no side effects

Grid thought he have the high ground
    but grid grows more arrogant

he thought that other rankers are of no importance and only overgeared members are to take note of
    but It was a misjudgment.

everyone in the overgeared actually spread grid's information to other rankers
    and benefiting of the title rankers, they move well and are hard to hit

thats why grid embarased himself when using "FLY!" and only hit few enemies

He lost 70% of his health in just a few seconds.

First king title activates and shield pop up(shield=damage recieved within the minute)

grid regain his calm and can take a breath coz of shield

grid begins to form plan, there are strong combos that can help him out of the encriclement
    It was afterwards that was the problem.

His mana would fall to the bottom.
    not maintaining fly ould become dangerous(genk-ed)
    'alarm isnt ready yet'
    grid also begun to think of his pets but decide against it as they would soon fall to 300 players too
    The blood leaked through the cracks and cooled Grid’s face.

Grid was pushed in a corner and he realised it
    but he didnt despair and actually feel excited
    (([[masocist??]]))
    and his instinct forms wisdom from his long playing experience

Belial's ‘The power of lies?’
    but grid wont use it like Hero's clone(the one kraugel defeated)

'impregnable'
    [It can be activated if the wearer’s health drops by more than one tenth (Enable/Disable can be selected).

-Converts the durability of Valhalla of Infinite Affection to defense (one durability= two defense). -Immune to all conditions (including physical statuses). -It will last for one minute and the current durability of Valhalla of Infinite Affection will be set to 30 points (at the end of Moving Fortress, the current durability will be restored by a third of the maximum durability).

* Please note that if the durability falls to zero, the item will be permanently destroyed.

The wide range skill ‘Impregnable’, which deals half of all damage received in the last five minutes in a 50-meter radius, can be activated.

Skill Resources Consumption: Valhalla of Infinite Affection’s maximum endurance will drop permanently by 200.

Skill cooldown time: 10 minutes.

‘Blackening. Belial’s Power.’

DK the summoned multiple shadowclone(kage-bunshin no jutsu!)

The international commentators stuttered.

He resisted all the physical and abnormal conditions caused by Jishuka’s arrows.
    The players who had just been beating the Demon King up were now surrounded by clones.

Grid Goes behind Chris and other rankers

“Impregnable.”

A wide-area skill that released half of all damage that the hero suffered in the last 5 minutes in a radius of 50 meters.

Hundreds of light shines showwinf players death

Zibal summon Raiders and charged at Demon King

“Griddddd!”

Zibal thought simply and guessed the identity of the Demon King.

A huge spear flew toward the ragged Grid.

“...Flash.”

thanks to the flash from light elemental, the spear missed

and now, Grid just focused all his attention to Jishuka
    and Jishuka Enjoyed the attention, feeling ecstatic, like all previous times she have felt from Grid before

last but not least
    teaser for chapter 961
    Jishuka thought that Grid's plan to self destruct kage bunshin was briliant

The timing of the magic machine’s explosion was just perfect.

"He is becoming sexier.”

She trembled from extreme excitement.

Approximately 80 players had survived.

there were still many strong players such as Damian and Zibal with his magic machine.

please remember that this is all thanks to wuxaia world and and rainbow turtle
    also this is unedited advance chapter version so it would be helpful to support them(so i will have spoilers in the future)

edit: i also actually cut some parts of the original novel so you can see how long a translated chapter is(well, in which when we read will become short anyways and we always wont have enough)

edit2: oh and yeah, thank me b*cthes(only until 16th of march anyways)

edit3: i have butchered the spoilers again to become more environmentally friendly, thanks everyone

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    sap00, alaskapalaman and Shiho like this.
  20. OverlyBadassmc

Reading List:
    Link
    @moneng85 yes daddy, we cant handle this hype, please continue