Spoiler Nine Star Hegemon Body Art

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by tides, Feb 9, 2019.

1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone been reading this?

i'm up to 1000
    and...all we've got about his background is his mother's name.........
    his parents and foster family dropped out of the story too cus his father realized that they would forever been taken hostage by MC enemies so they just decided to run away and hide

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2019
    Belgy23 likes this.
  2. Belgy23

Belgy23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you provide spoilers up to 1000 :)

3. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want spoilers just visit the Wiki.
    Click at your own discretion, obviously.

4. kunbaskier

kunbaskier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to 1300 chapters

Spoilers:
    Harem list:
    Official approve:
    1. Chu Yao
    2. Meng Qi
    3. Tang Wan'er
    4. Ye Zhiqiu - above girls approved her and Chu Yao asked her if she like MC, she told yes. She even sacrife herself for MC. She died but her soul was untouched, later she was brought back to life by her new master, which took her to train
    5. Yue Xiaoqian

Unofficial
    1. Lu Fang-er - sworn sister Meng Qi - she died to protect Meng Qi - her soul was destroyed but body is untouched. Meng Qi kept her body and she has hope to resurrect her. MC didn't treat her as his woman until her dead, he realised her feeling and regret that.
    2. Hua Shiyu - leader of women league. He treated her curse but he had to touch her chest (position heart). Sometimes she blush when she speak with MC.
    3. Leng Yueyan - psycho woman, they fought one time and was draw... In her eyes MC is true man, that's why she will kill him
    MC show strong interest to her

MC parents:
    In one of trail, there is special place where you can see past and future. MC asked to show his past history. There was only one scene MC as infant. Dad was super happy because his son (MC) has amazing talent, Mom as mom - mother love. Later scene where masked person took his spirit bone, blood and root

Pet - Little Snow
    She died to save her master (MC). There was moment when Little Snow stopped at 6 tier monster and couldn't continue to evolve. She was behind and behind MC, one word - useless. Duo to her pride she prefer to die.
    MC kept her core/nucleus to resurrect her.

Enemies:
    Too many... and 99% are arrogant/brainless people. Pill Valley, ancient race (idiots <), evil dao, killer/assassin organization (MC destroyed their god statue and become number one enemy for them) and Yin Family Alliance

Belgy23 likes this.
  5. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't all of these spoilers be in their own Spoilers thread instead of this LCD?

Wujigege likes this.
  6. Ectcorray

Ectcorray Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, what's that I saw about the
    Azure Dragon Spirit Blood
    in the wiki? How's it work/how'd he get it?

Also, when does he upgrade his Salamander beast flame? I'm sure his ascension to Tendon Transformation will multiply his strength "by at least a hundred times." Spiritual strength increases with realm, too, so MC should be able to handle a lot more of pretty much everything.

Last spoiler request: what's the dealio with Wilde? Is it ever revealed? Seems like he's a
    Heaven-eating Divergent
    but there's no telling.

7. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    qn 1 - he gets
    scale and the owner of the scale is somehow able to talk to him through the scale and transfer a drop of blood to him. teaches him how to fuse with dragon blood too.

qn 2 aman is
    no not yet, but apparently there are more of him outside the world and they eat everything except humans and everyone hates them and is scared of them

Ectcorray likes this.
  8. FriendlyDemon

FriendlyDemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Caught up with the raws. Ask away if you have any questions.

9. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I just hope that Long Aotian dies soon for real, but I see him becoming a cockroach ... and being rescued into the outside world with his mum ... and waiting there for our little MC ...

FriendlyDemon likes this.
  10. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    It will probably end that way. He somehow escapes and waits to take revenge. Though i can't see how considering that he cannot leave the barrier made by the tribulation and i also doubt that his parents are strong enough to take him out. Also, Long Chen is still lacking a Spirit bone if i am not wrong. Why not at least take back his original bone and leave Aotian with the rest.
    On another note, do you guys think that Dan Fairy will go back to normal? Her situation is pretty weird.

11. VixenKiss

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is literally just a worse version of Perfect World.
    Literally the same premise with the whole "stolen talent"/bone thing.

12. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well at least our mc isn't an 11 year old for the entire novel

13. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, so Long Aotian gets an asspull safe. Long Chen should've ripped the Spirit Bone out of Long Aotians body. Don't know why he bothered wasting time with his limps only for him to escape. Also, why is nobody stopping them from intervening? High priests ' it is not time yet' sounds more like a poor excuse. Everyone was able to escape the robbery in the end and it wasn't weakened a bit. What was the point of pulling them all in then?

14. VixenKiss

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd much rather have that than this "nakama power" BS.
    "OMG Long Chen has such a strong will since he needs to save his friend, I can't believe he just killed the 3,000 year old demon ancestor"
    (literally in the beginning of the novel)
    Or the, "His willpower is so strong, he can jump a whole realm above and fight!"
    In his first fight against the beast boy I thought that was the silliest thing I've ever read from a CN.
    Like, I'm down for the whole jumping X amount of realms, but please don't make it some nonsensical reason as having a firmer will.
    It's my back burner novel though, so I shouldn't even be complaining.

15. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly i dont know what you are complaining about.

theres no nakama power here

while the mc does haVe plot armor, it isn't nakama power or anything like what you are describing.

you kinda remind me of

smokllya review on nu about this novel, which is completely wrong and it's almost as if he has never read the novel at all

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    rengetsu08 and FriendlyDemon like this.
  16. VixenKiss

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm starting to wonder if you've read the novel at all, either (because apparently I haven't).
    This is when he's protecting his two future harem members btw.
    Chapter 173:
    Long Chen sneered, “The greatest strength of a cultivator isn’t their talent, willpower, not any techniques, but a will to protect.

“A cultivator can explode out with ten times his strength when facing death. But if you have something to protect in your heart, you can explode with ten times that strength; in other words, a hundred times the strength.

“That is because when us cultivators must protect our goal, protect what is important to us, we are able to give up anything, including our own lives. That is the power of a will to protect.”

Most people just blankly stared as he said that. But Tang Wan-er and Ye Zhiqiu came to a sudden enlightenment.

As for Elder Tu Fang, he was delighted and finally understood why both Tang Wan-er and Ye Zhiqiu would revive their ancestral marks at the same time.

For their companion’s safety, their own lives became no longer important to themselves.

If this doesn't scream BS, then I don't know what does.
    Explode with a hundred times strength simply because of will power? lmao author you need to chill.

I wasn't going to retort simply because I said this is a filler novel for me, but when you say slandering crap like as if I've "never read the novel at all," then I should defend myself, don't you think? : )

17. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    That is just the reason he gives others in order to motivate them. It is to get his Legion in order and prevent them from betraying each other. There was never an instance of a power up only because one character tried to safe another. Not that i remember at least.
    Anyway the main cast never enjoys such treatment. It is the enemies that somehow get stronger after escaping almost certain death fights. Such as them suddenly only being a clone or not having awakened a certain ability.

18. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you've read the novel, you'd realize that this was the part where he said that the will to protect allows you to awaken.

it is not unreasonable and it is not a powerup like those you read in shonen jump that you are making it out to be.

also even humans can and do get stronger when faced with danger, or when someone they care about is in danger...not to mention that MC also said that it is only one way to help them awaken and there are several other methods that they can use

so yes, you did not understood what you read and is somehow making it sound like an unreasonable powerup.

what's even more ironic about your complaint is that this doesn't even apply to the mc because he cant awaken anything

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  19. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    This willpower, mindset (you could even call it a form of Dao) is one of the driving forces behind a lot of the MCs decisions (and some were really bad).
    For example, you can insult, threaten the MC himself and he doesn't really care - go for his family and/or friends and he goes banana.

And the 'protect those close to you even at the cost of your life' is basically the theme of the Dragon Legion and one of the reasons for their success, besides the fruits and all the other cheats they get.:cookie:

Anyway, Long Aotian got out at the moment (I knew it:blob_coughblood:), however, at least his father is dead instead ... a little payback:blobparty:

I even enjoy the power-up in Highschool DxD given to the MC by groping breasts :)blobdizzy:) so some motivational power-up isn't something shocking to me.

20. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

well when he tried to drive the god blessings out of yuyu, it kinda confirmed that theres two people in 1 body. not to mention the voice constantly saying he is you, you are not him also suggests this.

for a long time the mc has blamed all his stupid decisions on the other soul and it seems hes right too

i mean, just how well can you make decisions if you constantly have two souls telling you what to do