Discussion furry and catgirl genetic is possible

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gatolete2222, Feb 19, 2019.

?

furrys and catgirl

1. Yes

2. Not

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    *After reading this post
    [​IMG]

2. gatolete2222

gatolete2222 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a doubt a furry person with animal DNA could reproduce with a human without realist or not in real life.

3. Junweizhu

Junweizhu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it mostly depends on the resulting dna structure.

4. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    so, controlled cell mutations? Wouldn't people prefer curing cancer or superpower with that technology
    dryad tentavines

5. gatolete2222

gatolete2222 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    explain me more than what you say and my intention is not to do that about the theme of the furrys and catgirl, if not to debate a while to entertain us and maybe some day in the future that or maybe not

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    this subject if we can rid taboo thing I guess can make medical field improved leap and bound
    if human can somehow change human body partly toward biology approach that not use plastic surgery "safely" isn't that mean there somehow connected to cell mutation? that mean it quite logical associate it with cancer cure development~

example just change on hair color or eye color related to cell on eye and hair~ change it mean da cell have mutation~ isn't cancer have thing to do with cell mutation?

as for super power~ close to reality I guess so called super soldier~ yes with advance of technology it mean better equipment to conduct warfare~ but, most important part still soldier ability itself no? if biology can change part of human body then I guess military side will have huge interest toward modification soldier~
    it mean military can make soldier have better physical body, endurance, reaction and such~ start with elite soldier then if it have satisfactory result it can used on regular soldier~ I hope there no war just for sake testing da super soldier~
    sound too scienfic no? imo it just of matter how we utilize some knowledge~

how we know a weapon effective? theory, research and testing~ da testing part is scary~

7. Chadwick_Thunderwiskers

Chadwick_Thunderwiskers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The future sure is bleek

8. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true that the researcher did some gene-editing experiments to human embryos and he is now under the investigation in China. I find this intriguing and kinda curious about the result development, even though some people may see this as unethical.

9. Junweizhu

Reading List:
    Link
    As unethical as many people see this, I think we can find lots of ways to improve human life overall through this. It's a shame that only the minority thinks so.

orematcha likes this.
  10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    because so many people scared toward da after effect or process
    beside looking for human hamster~
    seem like need to do so many illegal thing~
    and there come religion~ which I think play huge role on this problem~

orematcha likes this.
  11. Junweizhu

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, religion. I'd argue they play the biggest role on not making it happen. Heard things they say like the researchers are "playing God." What an argument.

I also remember having a short discussions about it with my site admin. We pretty much agreed on the fact we have all the knowledge to create an actual catgirl etc, but we don't know what might happen once it's born. So he argued we should first colonize another planet in case we accidentally wipe ourselves out from unintended creation of fatal diseases as a side-effect and people being stupid etc. before we attempt any of that.

12. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mate, wtf are you on?

13. gatolete2222

gatolete2222 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they have something new to contribute on my topic or not

14. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, guess most of you either dont know and or have forgotten about all those generations genetic mutations that ended up in circus slideshows as freaks and geeks in years long past. There are already people out there with natural mutations that cover their body in fur like hair, grow odd appendage, and physical deformities. We just dont put them on display anymore due to human rights issues, even if they themselves dont care in the least.

So I for one believe it very possible for there to one day be someone stupid enough to break the taboo and go full steam ahead to make beastkin a reality. And honestly I doubt they would ha e to look that hard for people will to test out their genetic treatments on, due to how many already go to such extremes to get body mods just to look like animals.

15. Novetsu

Novetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Smh dummies the answer is obviously y e s n 't

16. gatolete2222

gatolete2222 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some other data that happens to put on this topic of the forum, there are still things that do not cotestan, in order perhaps the day we least think about something, in the end I do not have the absolute truth.

because there are no new comments

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019