Recommendations Need novel like "I'm in Hollywood"

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by shahriar_shubho, Feb 21, 2019.

1. shahriar_shubho

shahriar_shubho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I need recommendation for novel centred around Hollywood movie making and studio business management..... I've already read "King of Hollywood" and "Rebirth in Hollywood".... And I want MC be a director...... Not an actor like rebirth in Hollywood MC ...... It's okay if it's raw and there isn't any translation or mtl of it. You can just gave me links or Chinese name for novels and it should be a finished novel.... Not a dropped novel like "I'm in Hollywood" novel English isn't my native language so do forgive me for any grammatical errors

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  2. livorino

livorino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in Hollywood

3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read any of those, but the MC of IRAS directs on occasion.

He also acts, teaches, develops video games, flies planes and practices martial arts. Among other things.

4. shahriar_shubho

Reading List:
    Link
    It was good for first 500+ chapters then it went puff and got copy right Strick's for let it go song lyrics and got dropped

5. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It still has 1695 chapters to enjoy pre-banning, and it's always possible the ban will be lifted in the future. If so, the author promised to finish it.

6. shahriar_shubho

Reading List:
    Link
    I already read it up to his marriage with that sharft (or is it sarft) president lady that's when it got banned by sharft (sarft) Irony at its finest

7. shin chan

shin chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Top Management not Hollywood but set up in Korea and the mc is a manager for a girl group
    The novel goes into all acting and even shows the business side with mc different sides also being shown in a proper balance

shahriar_shubho likes this.
  8. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find this novels ? RR or some other website ? or in book form ? Because i only found "I'm in Hollywood" in NU's search and even that looks really horrible by what the reviews say.

9. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though it can be a good series, i can't believe author is not good enough to pull a good romance in it (someone spoiled MC is too busy to really want a romance or something like that).

10. shahriar_shubho

Reading List:
    Link
    It is "I'm in Hollywood" novel I forgot to type "In" in there......

11. shin chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in Hollywood was good in the beginning but later it turned bad the mc started amassing a harem like deal and started showing double standards eg he started dating Jennifer Aniston as unlike irl he won't cheat on her but he does and well he doesn't want to let her go and finally a harem type situation...... which may be worse that those in cultivation novels

12. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it's too much to ask for a "one girl only" romance just like in Martial Arts Master.

13. shin chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Atm it's better the mc isn't into romance cause he has a lot of space to grow into a ruthless businessman or into something better if romance comes into play it would change into a plot where mc tries to get only his girl good things

14. shin chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Not many ppl are actually even able to pull a harem gracefully but still be it novel or even fanfics it's all the craze even when it may destroy or well make a reader from stop reader one's story

15. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm i guess i should give this series a chance. I will try to ask a reader if there is (late) romance when the series is finished.

16. shin chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Do give it a try even though chapters come out very slowly but it's still worth the wait according to me

17. shahriar_shubho

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm in Hollywood" still good at handling harem members.... He did not forced anyone go in to physical relationship with him other than Julia Roberts where MC from "King of Hollywood" blackmail every one to have physical relationship with him for like 4-5years contract even after its end he was using his connection and forced them to be only with him

18. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I also was interested in it because of the summary but seeing the low note reviews made me give it up. I don't want to see a "douchebag" MC with everyone else IQ really low or they are villains.

19. shahriar_shubho

Reading List:
    Link

It's good you can read it (I am in Hollywood).... MC isn't a douchebag ...... He is great I read it full... On the other hand MC from "king of Hollywood" is Shit ... He even have sex with 14-15 years old girls and he trained 11-13 girls how to give fellatio, enema etc until they are 14-15 to have sex .... Btw he is a Anal lover .... Has anal with every girl he had sex with.....

20. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry nope, i now saw another review that tell MC is a shameless villain guy that forces girls to have sex with him.

I want to read fluffy romance stories. Not a "WOW SHE IS BEAUTIFULLY i will get her no matter what" MC story. And as i believe the reviews i think i will skip this one.