Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask for a little help?
    I want to write something to the author in Weibo but I don't know anything in Chinese. So I used Google translate.

金光瑶生日快乐

我喜欢 魔道祖师。但我希望你写更多关于角色的过去。特别是三尊

Happy birthday to Jin GuangYao.
    I love Grand Master of Demonic Cultivation. But I wish you wrote more about character's background. Especially venerated triad.

LoveManga likes this.
  2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    In fact, I never watch 3D but I guess I'll have to make an exception this time. At least the voice acting should be good, lol.

The character's costumes are nice but the faces look too alike. They need to make the faces a lot more different, otherwise, everyone had a robotic-looking perfect face... not good. This is just the PV though. Perhaps the final product will be better.

3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    The system looks amazing though..... Lol I have no complains about the system

LoveManga and readerz like this.
  4. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this! I love her ideas! I can totally picture this happening in the novel <3 I stalk her constantly on tumblr lol!

LoveManga likes this.
  5. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're writing MDZS fanfic, no one will have trouble with the names I don't think.

But in modern times, I don't think it's too common except in cases where someone has a nickname.

6. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHH LOL wei ying just love to tease ppl everywhere he go and they don wan him to com bak at all ahahhah but the story us niceeeeeeeeeee

LoveManga likes this.
  7. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga, setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  10. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree!!!!!!!!!!! Also sorry you had to look for it, I’ve been secretly reading it this whole time. :blobsweat_2: :notlikeblob:

upload_2019-2-22_14-35-32.jpeg

upload_2019-2-22_14-35-48.jpeg
    https://mobile.twitter.com/zeldacw/status/1098688435156471808

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    @Loverofanimeandmanga thanks for letting me know. I will look forward to your reply *haha* (but no pressure though).

P.S: This is really beautiful!! :aww: (and now my lock-screen wallpaper on my phone :blobmelt:)
    [​IMG]

13. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're most welcome.
    Hmm... Next in line are the long extra of Jin GangYao, rec lwj, rec xue yang, rec lan sizhui, rec a qing and s1 free talks. Though these free talks will take some time.
    Buuut before all that i'm right now subbing ep 11 of the main drama (having the new wangxian song as the ed song!!! :blobxd::blobxd:). I'm now helping Kittykat2010 in subbing the main episodes to ease the load a little bit from her.

14. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay! :aww: Thank you at you and @kitkat2010 for all your hard work! :blob_pompom::blobhug:

kitkat2010 likes this.
  15. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting angry about Lan XiChen.
    He is a powerful and important Sect leader, but he didn't do anything about Jin GuangYao's ill doing.
    I write a list for you :
    - remember when Jin GuangShan lied to Jiang Cheng that Wei WuXian was insulting Jiang Cheng in that party? And Lan Wangji defended Wei WuXian, and Jin GuangYao said something like I don't remember anything about that night? Well... Guess who else was in that party. Lan XiChen. Do you remember Jin ZiXuan was forcing both of brothers to drink, and Wei WuXian saved them? (personally, I think that would be awful if he didn't appear. If both of Lan brothers getting drunk, situation would be out of control:LOL::p) Lan XiChen was there. He heard that Wei WuXian was right, and never insulted his shidi, but he did nothing about Jin GuangYao's lies. I don't accept if you say he didn't want to go against Jin GuangYao. Lan XiChen is the sect leader of Lan, which their motto is "righteousness" how could he be so passive?
    - Xiao XingChen brought Xue Yang to be punished. Nie MingJue insisted that, and Jin GuangYao stopped him. Forget every problem between these two. Shouldn't Lan XiChen stand in the right side? Defend justice? Please don't give me "he didn't want to add wood to fire, or fight against LanlingJin Sect" it was a fight between Jin GuangYao and Nie MingJue, and Nie MingJue was right. And after his death, could he not notice Xue Yang has been released? After what happened to Xiao XingChen and Song Lan? How can someone be so blind?
    - I don't care about how he loved Lan Wangji. In a situation like theirs, how could he attend to "his brother and Wei WuXian got separated rooms"? It is so stupid. His sworn brother betrayed him, used him to kill his other sworn brother, and now what? Sighing when Lan Wangji volunteery sealed his spiritual power? It is all his fault if you ask me. And I think if Nie MingJue were in his place, he didn't care about how his spiritual power is. He wouldn't stand there, witnessing Jin GuangYao is doing whatever he wanted to.
    Let's be honest. In Nie MingJue's death he is at fault as much as Jin GuangYao. Lan XiChen always got his side. Always defending him for Nie MingJue. Never got Nie MingJue's side.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I hold the same sentiment as you. I raised the same arguments in previous discussions here. Except for me it's not just XiChen I'm angry/confused with but GusuLan in general. Amongst the Five/Four Great Sects, GusuLan's motto is about "Righteousness" yet they didn't live up to it (in my opinion at least).

In regards to XiChen, yes, he was blinded by his complete trust towards JGY. And, thanks to that trust, it led down to so many repercussions. XiChen placed his trust so much on him that he couldn't even fathom the possibility of JGY being the culprit. On the other hand, if you were to look at XiChen's view, JGY was the "Hardworking guy who gets treated like crap by everyone but endures it for the sake of staying with his family." So, I can partly understand why XiChen was always protecting him.

But!! With Xue Yang's case & Mingjue's words, I don't relate to that part. Xue Yang was obviously the culprit yet XiChen didn't do much other than staying silent. He didn't really address any of Mingjue's worries or protests against JGY, each time JGY did something shady, not only JGY but XiChen would also jump in the bandwagon of excuses. Defending him, all the time, so much for staying neutral.

If JGY turned out to be an innocent man I wouldn't be as ticked off as I am with XiChen. Because that same trust towards JGY is the same level of trust Wangji has towards Wei. Except for XiChen's case JGY was completely undeserving of it cuz he manipulated that trust instead. Besides, XiChen learned his mistakes anyways, its the whole reason he secluded himself towards the end. So, I can never stay super mad at him. The poor gege just ended up trusting the wrong guy, and this is also a reality for us.

XiChen's big brother mode towards Wangji though...I can relate to that 1000% (I am a proud older sister for 5 younger siblings lol)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  17. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MDZS has a recurring theme of clan leaders not keeping up with the motto of their clan and the ideal being upheld by the 'second fiddle'. The Jiang sect and 'Attempt the impossible' embodied by Wei Ying. Lan Zhan being the most faithful to the 'Righteousness' motto.

18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    LanLing's motto is "opening the doors toward wisdom and aspiration" JGY embodied the Jin's motto but displayed it in a bad way. What about the Nie Sect's motto? Was it ever mentioned? Was it about justice? or Strength? :hmm:

Ze Wu Jun and setsuna3025 like this.
  19. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know whether it was ever mentioned. The wikia page has nothing on it.

Fiorisi likes this.
  20. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also an HOB addict. The way Hua Cheng treats Xie Lian... :aww: He's just SO gentle...

Sauling likes this.