Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Misscandies

Misscandies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    XTH in deep.coma after the blast in cave and stored in confined space room in A Heng sleeve while he is in coma. I think he wake up in the new country where A Heng n XTM established outside Da Shun...Cmiiw

I forgot about how the 6th get the throne.

lin1339, stony27 and govindec like this.
  2. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending about XTH was added by author around 2years after the original ending. I think because author want to create another book with the ending interlude. It's about FYH's modern world friend (Bai He Ran), she died too in the modern time, but 1 of FYH's other friend (Feng Qing Qing) decide to change her fate. So BHR transmigrate to another world too. While FQQ got consequence changing other's fate to be trapped in the same island with XTH (the island seems got magically trapped the 1 inside). According to FQQ in the epilogue, there is 5 hidden family in the modern world, FYH come from hidden medicine family, FQQ and BHR also come from different family. All of them supposedly has space cheat because they are supposedly the head of family (IDK why FYH didnt know about it in the very early chapters). I haven't read the sequel about BHR so cannot confirm it. But FQQ also has the space cheat.

The throne end up in 6th's hand because nobody want the throne. The eldest already "busy" with his business empire, 2nd son dodge it by not talented (compare to his bro, but he is actually okay-ish), the 3rd is dead, the 4th now pursuing embroidery, the 5th not much favored or talented, the 7th was not interested, no 8th out of question because all his crazy schemes, and 9th actually already became an emperor of the west country in secret. The 6th is kinda pushover boy in the family who has good heart, so...yeah... good luck you got all the emperor's paperwork while all your brothers pursuing their "dream"

3. stony27

stony27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Idk how @ y’all but I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW ABSOLUTELY ELATED I AM (I spent the past few nights binge reading bad historical mangas to distract myself from the translated novel, I didn’t know if I had the guts to continue) I just wanted to know that my baby will be able to see his brother’s success in the end with his own eyes Again, thanks so much Miss candies and Belli!

4. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently found web that translate Shen Yi Di Nu to chapter 682...unfortunately to open the chapter must pay per month.

I forget the name...i stick with springrain which i can read for free aside u can be patron for faster release...

Anyone can find another free read link in english?

5. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    i only know the free raw web >.>

6. Kenny_suu

Kenny_suu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi

Somebody can give me spoilers about why Fuya start to thinking that she is the real A-heng, i read is for Yaoshi because she began to brain washed Fuya, but can be more specific also if she don’t have the same knowledge about medicine why bother with pretending?

Can i have a summary about her

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  7. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at the beginning, FYH use Fuya's (FY) identity in the north to infiltrate Duanmu Anguo's palace. Because of this, FY's parent later got killed and FY herself got caught then saved by Banzhou. FYH actually regret about what happen to FY's parents so she let FY to be her maid, later become Yao-shi object of craziness. YS think FY look and act like original FYH, so she must be real FYH. FY herself blame FYH for her dead parents, so she want to take FYH's parents as hers. And later Yuan shufei (mother of 8th prince) also persuade FY, if she can become real FYH, she will got all FYH's glories, parents, fiancee (and secretly FY want Banzhou as well). After this persuasion she take YS and FJY to southern border under Yuan shufei arrangement. Yuan shufei want her to confuse the people by saying she (as FYH) breaking her engagement with XTM and want to marry 8th prince, so she come to 8th prince territory, basically saying this princess supporting 8th prince to the throne.

At first, all goes well, the officials (under 8th prince's command, and this official know she is fake FYH) treat her well, gives her maid, benefits etc. This make her greedy for more, so she continue lying she is FYH. Later FYH get her underlings to trap FY to perform medical surgery etc etc, and make the people asking why FY didn't open her hospital there as well. FJY then tell FY to continue lying while secretly learn some medical books, but FY frustrated because she didn't understand the books at all (LOL). Finally the lies cannot be cover anymore when war erupted in the southern border and XTM send to battlefield. He comment how the princess could be here while she is still in her counties few days ago? And some people FYH send suddenly said, FYH was in the palace feast in the new year, while this person already here before that, so this 1 must be fake. The official cannot cover them anymore, so they try to arrest her. She run with YS's help, but YS died because of it.

FY runaway to the southern country, and later capture by enemy soldiers. Because her appearance, the enemy general take a liking to her. In the general mind, since it's same face, then it will be the same as raping FYH. Later when FYH and XTM go to battlefield together, the general rape FY on top of city gate in front of everyone to humiliate FYH. So FYH just directly take out a rifle, shoot the general in the head. He and FY then drop from the city gate, FY got a dejavu she was saved by Banzhou before in the north, so Banzhou surely will come save her, but nobody save her and she fall to her death. Banzhou just stay beside FYH, later FYH ask him why he didn't save her? He said, it's not my master, you didn't command as well *shrug*.

DOHere, chamchaworld, lin1339 and 3 others like this.
  8. Kenny_suu

Kenny_suu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks ❤️ Well is her fault for be greedy

Hyacinthrose33 and Misscandies like this.
  9. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thank you so much for the big surprise there! Do you have any raw link for that? :blobnosebleed:

10. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    This is FYH's story with new extra ending, it's the last 6 chapters : https://www.xklxsw.com/book/38209/

This is BHR's (FYH's friend) who transmigrated too, author's sequel, still ongoing : http://www.69shu.org/book/99009/

Vin313, lin1339 and Misscandies like this.
  11. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapter 700
    The question is .... does A Heng can dance? Or she will be performing modern dance ?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  13. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the links.
    Unfortunetely i cant read chinese.

Guess i will wait the english translation hiks hiks

Jennifere12511 likes this.
  14. Kenny_suu

Kenny_suu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi

Why the princess of the south hate A-heng i forgot her name, but she is the beauty that support I think 8 prince.

Can I ask for a summary please

15. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    plot from author i guess?? well... the 8th prince is stationed in the southern border, and colluding with enemies (including that princess's country). So it's kinda logical if the princess support/infatuated with 8th prince. While FYH is soon-to-be-9th prince's-wife, so she is 8th prince's default rival for throne battle. This princess didn't show up anymore after this part, so nothing to be told.

16. Kenny_suu

Kenny_suu Member

Reading List:
    Link

lol and I was thinking because she do something to her and I forgot but now the reason is pretty simple lol thanks ❤️

17. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if this has been asked (I've only read the manhua not the novel) but what chapter did Grandpa Yao meets MC and knows she is his granddaughter from original timeline? Thank you.

18. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. If i remeber correctly....in the chapter when A Heng dad married Kang Yi , the princess brother of Gu Shu ask Kang Yi to marry him.
    Kang yi declined cause she already promise to marry FJY. Coz A Heng from Feng family thus she get implication of declining the marriage between kang yi n prince of gu shu.
    CMiiW...

19. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers for what happened to xiang rong and zi rui? how'd their life go? Thanks!

20. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    Around chapter +- 490 ish?? He pretty much can guess since FYH was treating flood refuges with modern stuff she flip out from her space.

I think that is different princess and prince who acting under 3rd prince's command to "push" FJY marrying KY?? Idk... That Gushu country has lots of princes and princess too.

FXR later betrothed to XTH, but XTH actually just treat her like sister, and FXR also wooed by 4th prince. When XTH almost dead blasted by bombshell in later chapter, FXR feel so guilty about betraying XTH to 4th prince. She become sick and almost dead. She only promise will marry 4th prince when XTH alive and healthy again. But XTH condition is kinda bad and have to stay in FYH's space for long time. It's only when almost the end, FXR find XTH alive and well. The happiest is ofc the 4th prince, because FXR cannot give him excuses to reject him anymore.
    FZR.... he went to the west country following FYH in the ending, and never be mention again.