Questions about love?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Femme Fatale, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    But I don't have one of those so.....

I just love this response. Thank you for loving the topic enough to write about is so eloquently. You gave answers and showed us a way to get out own. Truly beautiful. :)

Tell me more. :sneaky:

I felt that they were being honest about they have a physical reaction usually before feeling love....I thought that was honest. I'm not sure that is the same for everyone, but I certainly have to be attracted to the person in some way before I love them.... but that's just how I think.:)

Ai chan likes this.
  2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a cuck

3. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wished that D wont be such a detrimental factor to indicate love but whelp :v My brain must've been pink.

4. GuldTasken

GuldTasken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does Gender have to do with it?

You can have sexual attraction toward a Trashcan. IT depends on your preferences. Just, I don't think the Trashcan cares too much about your Secrets.

Because someone that you love, is generally someone you think loves you back. But I do not think the Trashcan cares too much about your love. Because it doesn't have thoughts to my knowledge.

5. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    What is your answer? :)

*LOLS*

...which is not conducive to love usually. :p
    Sooooooooooooo sweet. Tee Hee.

6. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't love a thing that you use to wipe the spot after shitting and the flush it down the toilet?

7. Deleted member 79325

Deleted member 79325 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well thinking about someone all the time, is that always love? Obsession? Lust? Stalkerish?

Femme Fatale likes this.
  8. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you feel comfortable around the person?
    Do you trust your back to the person?
    Can you live with the person?
    Can you see yourself still being together in 10years time?
    Would you do things outside of your comfort zone just for the person?

If so, then yea you love the person

Deleted member 79325 likes this.
  9. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That's called lust

10. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever blows your hair back, aye? So long as it's consensual *shrugs*

That's a big admission. If you are sincere, then thank you for your honesty.

I remember a time when I thought like that....now I just admit it's there and if I still feel love then I need to pay closer attention to my feelings. :):):)

Your answers are really interesting. :) Are you talking about all types of love or just romantic love?

How sad. :( I hope you find love someday.

11. Deleted member 79325

Reading List:
    Link
    Expand? :whistle:

12. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your insight. A lot
    Then what is love to you? :)

13. Deleted member 79325

Reading List:
    Link
    @Femme Fatale As the proposer of this thread, what's your view?

Silver Snake and Femme Fatale like this.
  14. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    There's one thing your list lacked...
    Even if she's being the world top most shittiest bitch, can you approve, withstand, and understand that side of her? Can you live with that side of her everyday? If yes, then yes.

Femme Fatale likes this.
  15. End3r

End3r Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love is/can be a complicated mess. I remember this YT video by the anthropologist Dr Helen Fisher, where she identified three core brain systems we've evolved for mating and reproduction: Lust—the sex drive or libido, Romantic attraction—romantic love, Attachment—deep feelings of union with a long term partner (link). Culturally we strangely expect all 3 of these drives to be forever focused on just the one person and jealousy generally prevents us from sharing. I think the fuck, marry, kill game is kind of derived from this theory. Then to further complicate things, she's come up with 4 different personality types and their (in)compatibilities: explorer, builder, director, and negotiator (link).

So, love should feel exhilarating and effortless, yet it requires conscious effort to understand and keep it. Good luck.

16. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    When you see her, you feel like singing bollywood song and backup dancer appearing out of nowhere.

Femme Fatale likes this.
  17. imacutemotherfucker

imacutemotherfucker Puyo

Reading List:
    Link
    You know you are in love when the quality you love about them become hatest part about them. For example, you love when your have partner have strong opinions about something but it not great when it is use upon you.

It also when you stay so long with them. You realised they have bullshit imprefection whenever you guys conflict together but after that you guys forgive each other thus it become funny story for you guys because you agrue over trivial matter.

Both party willing comprised in to be fair for both needs instead holding their pride to distance even futher

It not about the biggest adventure you guys go together or the expensive stuff he/she buy for you. It the small little things that he/she does bring good memory reminder why you love them

Femme Fatale likes this.
  18. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    all I know is that if you are in love with somebody then you are not able to hate them for anything, at least in the early stages

Femme Fatale likes this.
  19. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    If you feel possesive and feels everything is alright when with that person.

Femme Fatale likes this.
  20. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh just that with age I've learned a thing or two about life....and well, lust so often turns into attachment which is required for love. They are all just paths we take to whatever destinations we are headed.

Thank you for asking. :)

The most honest response that I can give is that I'm not sure anymore. I find that just as I think I've figured it all out, I have an epiphany or meet a remarkable person and I find myself in a path towards love. And I am not talking about sexual love. I mean there are all kinds of love from the most platonic to the most obscure. but at the moment I hit enter on this post I believe that....

I've lived long enough, for example, to love people that I have hated....and to unfortunately have learned to hate someone I loved deeply. :( So the one thing I'm sure of is that everything is transient: life, love and hate....and when you are able to live a life where you can still find love in the darkest of places...not stupid blind love, but a love to suit the moment (which is the only thing you can guarantee, but that's a conversation for another thread) then I have managed love in the purest form. And this kind of love is not easy because it is a constant test.

I could write more, but I think I'd continue to ramble if I continue. XD

Thank you for reading this far. :)

End3r and Silver Snake like this.