Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like LXC is the type to root for the underdog? It ticks me off that he never took NMJ's side though.

Ze Wu Jun likes this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    ahhahahahha so this is hw wei ying forgot everything lololol ahahhahahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    i agree wif u XiChen nvr tried to see things from NMJ view but always siding wif JGY cause he feels for JGY and he trusted the wrong person. the way he didnt defend wei is casue he thought tat wei is hurtin wanji? maybe. and i nvr once thougfht tat they the lans r righteous, i see tat thier rules r nth but a lie to hide wat they truly are.
    justice maybe or none lol maybe justice casue NMJ is justice or something like tat:hmm:

Loverofanimeandmanga and Fiorisi like this.
  3. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shimizu Yuki, biiru, asckj1 and 10 others like this.
  4. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the episode 10 and all your hard work! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Edit: We all know who this Lan Cultivator is... :blobangery:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The GusuLan main family, starting from their Founder, have the habit of falling in love completely. Their founder was a monk who gave up his monkish ways when he fell in love (bye bye celibacy) and was never heard from again after his wife died.

The twin jade's father fell in love and swore to never marry anyone but her even though he had to keep her confined for the rest of her life in GusuLan because of her crime.

LWJ - well, I don't think I need to remind everyone of everything LWJ has done.

My headcannon is that countless others in the Lan family have inherited the same characteristic.

Unfortunately for Lan Xichen, that same trait led to tragedy when he trusted his sworn brother.

And yes, poor Nie MingJue...

Nyann, heatherlkl, YaoiMom22 and 4 others like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    And then there's Grumpy Uncle Lan Qiren :blobjoy::blobjoy:

setsuna3025 and readerz like this.
  7. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAHHH!! @Sauling Hua Cheng KISSED the love of his life in c95 finally!!! And not just once they kissed twice!!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

8. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is nothing to convince me why Lan XiChen didn't do anything about Xue Yang’s case. NOTHING
    Although he was the person who started war against Wen. (I say that from Anime). It proves he's not a passive man. But his interpols between Jin GuangYao and Nie MingJue was prejudiciouse. I think it is author's fault.
    Would you tell me what will happen to him in the end? I heard sth about seclusion?
    And didn't he say he wants to try that song which killed Nie MingJue on himself in chapter 62?

Exactly where do you read the translation?

9. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    YESS!!! I am FANGIRLING SOOOO HARD!!! :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    That finally is SO right haha (I heard there's going to be a lot more kiss scenes to come :blobparty::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes:)
    And omg omg, Xie Lian was so cute and adorable from embarrassment hahahahaah! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

I was actually waiting for this kiss scene on my end :blobamused:

setsuna3025 and asckj1 like this.
  10. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here -> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oXnp5Y2OD70i78utu4BcQ3xgAlygypd0
    These translations are from a twitter account yummy suika. They update a new chapter everyday! Superfast! And a blessing for all us HOB fans since sakhyulation translations is sloooooooow.

OOOH YES!!! *Joins Sauling in fangirling!* :blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Haha, yeah Xie Lian was totally dumbstruck!

OOH I can't wait to see them kiss more!! Hua Cheng is such a such a such a darling!!! :blobrofl::blobrofl:He's so romantic and has eyes only for his gege! I love that aspect of him :blobhug::blobhug::blobhug: Another character like Lan WangJi who unconditionally loves his love! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

You know, I feel that Hua Cheng has also developed the habit of abstinence from his love- his precious gege! :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    ----
    Subbing Audio drama main episode 11 which is WangJi-WuXian "date" episode inside the Tortoise cave!! And so enjoying every single bit of their exchanges!! What I way to start helping kittykat with the main episodes :X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  11. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    How's the translation? sakhyulation hasn't updated for a very long time. Did they drop it?

12. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't trying to defend Lan Xichen. I'm saying that he, and the other Lans, are blind when it comes to their most important person.

Yeah, in the end LXC went into seclusion.

I believe this is also what happened with his mother and father. His mother was imprisoned (house arrest) while his father was in seclusion. Lan Qiren seems to be the one running the day-to-day things.

Fiorisi and Ze Wu Jun like this.
  13. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    oh hw com start from chp 21?

LoveManga and Yulia Scarlet like this.
  14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The earlier chapters are at sakhyutranslations.

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  15. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MXTX's main pair WangXian and Hualian kissed before confession :blobsmilehappyeyes::blob_sunglasses: How about Bingqui? :hmm:

16. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    If you ask me, it's escapism. A brave person will accept his mistakes and tries to compensate.
    I'm sorry if I don't stop nagging about him. From the beginning, this character's personality made me admire him. And now he doesn't stop making me disappointed. What a shame.
    And totally, I wish this novel would be 244 parts like HBO, and I could read more about characters' background, previous and present Sect leaders, every Sect founders' history, etc, and etc. The author has great ideas, really. But she wasted a lot of them.

LoveManga likes this.
  17. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In case you want to have your heart stabbed
    1) http://zeldacw.tumblr.com/post/182993668541/suibians-waiting-suibian-sword-spirit-and
    2) http://zeldacw.tumblr.com/post/182994977336/suibians-waiting-ii-suibian-sword-spirit-and

These themes where non-living objects are given a human form and their story is depicted always make me cry like a baby :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    Same happened to me while watching Katsugeki Touken Ranbu :blobsob::blobsob:
    Somehow, stories spun of in-animate objects belonging to people move the heart really strongly!

Fiorisi, setsuna3025, Sauling and 4 others like this.
  18. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    I just now have my heart stabbed poor suibian......... What a faithful sword

What i love about this is that each one looks like and resembles it's master at the time of use like suibian looks mischievous rowdy version of Wei ying's youth while chenqing gives off the laozu vibes

19. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobconfounded:Omg... so heartbreaking. This is my new headcanon. No wonder he sealed himself.

Sauling and LoveManga like this.
  20. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    When your inner demons start talking to you... :blob_coffee:
    [​IMG]

Fiorisi, setsuna3025, gideon and 4 others like this.