Recommendations Technology in wrong time

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by yaboker, Feb 23, 2019.

1. yaboker

yaboker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A novel where someone introduces technology in the wrong time or place. For example an internet cafe in a cultivation world. A merchant who sells guns and other modern weapon in the 3 kingdoms time( p.s. this is a real novel, can't remember name thou, if you know please comment ) or a person who makes his own company in the 10-20 years past and sells cars from future. Thanks

2. DontLookDown

DontLookDown One with the bed

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Miracle Throne
    Let go of that primordial man

Both of them have the MC travelling back in time in a way (MT to 30k years ago, 2nd back and forth to a more primitive world)

yaboker likes this.
  4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    yaboker likes this.
  5. yaboker

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

6. yaboker

Reading List:
    Link
    This one has been on my list a long time ago, but heard a few bad comments thou. Will give it a try now

7. shinobimike22

shinobimike22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World got something like that but its just .0099% of the story. Just like those farming games out there, In MC's farmville world he was able to unlocked system perks like advanced Techs ,All purpose Machines, Costumes( like DC and Marvel Supaheroes lol) and there is also an upgrade where MC can buy an modern civilization "Background" / new map or something like that.

yaboker likes this.
  8. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't read this. I got attached to this abomination of an MTL that has more plot holes than a cheese grater. Thankfully the discontinuation of it made me realize that it was so shit that it would be a waste of time reading it again. Read the Most liked review because it's immensely accurate. If your common sense is better than most people then the logistics of this thing will haunt your sanity.

Enryu022, yaboker and UnknownSaint171 like this.
  10. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    special agent's rebirth 1st arc i think... or perhaps it was the 2nd... but guns in ancient times

yaboker likes this.
  11. Lordnightowl

Lordnightowl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the only Tech i wanna see are true VR helmets and games. reading about it is cool and all but I WANT TO PLAY.

yaboker likes this.
  12. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Jikuu Mahou

yaboker likes this.
  13. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Douluo Dalu - He makes weapons in a world of magic. (It's a cultivation novel but the system feels less like a cultivation system and more like a videogame leveling system.)
    But his usage of his weapons play about equal part in the story as his own personal strength so I don't know if that's what you're looking for. Cause I feel like you want something that focuses on what new things they bring to their new world.

yaboker likes this.
  14. madmanthan21

madmanthan21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Release that witch
    This one i really like, tons of tech, though new characters can at times be introduced as plot devices

A hero's war, both on FF and RRL, I dropped this one because of the MC not saying anything to his unit 731-lite GF, maybe that changes, but i'm not interested, if you can get past that, the magic systems is pretty interesting and they are going through a full on industrial revolution, with magic elements

Isekai Tensei Soudouki, you can read the manga for this, as the novel isn't being translated afaik

Risou no Himo Seikatsu, MC gets teleported to an middle egyptian/roman era kingdom, he gets to take a lot of stuff with him, but it's extremely slow, especially the tech insertion part, since he has a laptop with all of wikipedia and tons of books and videos on various production stuff, it should be much faster, even with the dicey political situation.
    Still really good though

Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru, This one i read some time ago, but i remember it was alright, he buys stuff from his world to sell to the other world.

Rio-mouse and yaboker like this.
  15. Skimo

Skimo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Monster Factory its in modern world but centered around technology nonetheless. The internet cafe might be this one System black technology internet cafe (系统的黑科技网吧). If you don’t mind MTL or raw then here’s a few:

1) Magic industrial empire (魔法工业帝国). Mechanical engineer travelled to world of magic and integrated modern tech with magic. Basically leading a technological revolution. 1 of my favourite.

2) Science and technology (科技大仙宗). Modern tech in xianxia? Haven’t read yet.

3) Wanjie technology system (万界科技系统). Futuristic tech in modern world.

4) Apocalypse businessman (末世超级商人).

5) Black technology R&D center (黑科技研发中心). Set in modern world but MC got system(?) and knowledge to invent futuristic tech IIRC.

6) The door of technology (科技之门). Also modern world. MC got some kind of crystallization of technology that makes him like tony stark. Also 1 of my fav.
    Idk why i can’t post the link here but a quick google search will solve that.

16. yaboker

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn thanks a lot, there are a lot there for me lol