Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Event Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Don't mind the both of them, there are some things that you just should not try to understand.", Cinis sighed as he stared the both of them with a jaded look, despite everything, he was still a bit amused by this situation. A smile crept up on his face as some thoughts he had faded.

WhitesRabbit48 likes this.
  2. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arawn nodded at the other petting girl, finding a sort of kinship in a fellow petter.

AliceShiki and WhitesRabbit48 like this.
  3. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While the Grand Master's pats were to be expected, he was rather surprised by the Muncher's pats. She didn't seem like a bad person but he still had some qualms about her mushie munching ways. Having had enough of the patting, Lethe did a quick duck and roll behind Ryul to escape.
    While hiding behind him, Lethe decided that this Ryul seemed like an okay character and offered a hello and biscuit in friendship.
    "'m 'kay." he responded to Cinis, inching closer to him while still maintaining a safe half-elf barrier between himself and the over-enthusiastic patters.

Realizing that he had almost forgotten his original mission in the madness, Lethe possed a very important question to his fellow adventures: "Best snacks?"

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    AliceShiki and Unreachable Hope like this.
  4. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmm..." Arawn thought, somewhat disappointed to have to cease his pats. "How about you try some of these snacks and decide what you like the best?" Arawn proposed, displaying the bounty he still had.

5. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^o^) "it's fun~ try it~"
    (~^o^) "try it~"
    *nods back*
    (~^o^) "try em all~"

6. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright, I'll take your word for it." Ryul decided to trust Cinis on this one.
    Ryul smiled a bit as he watched Lethe hide from May and Arawn from behind him.

"Thank you very much." He took the offered biscuit, becoming more full as he ate even more snacks.
    Ryul nodded at Arawn's suggestion as he responded to Lethe.

"For me, I don't really have a favorite snack." Or maybe he just hasn't found one he liked. Hmm.

7. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, sorry, I didn't really find any food that is really to my taste so I have no snacks except the ones that Arawn gave to me, so I think you should ask him." he slightly bowed to Lethe with a small smile.
    "I think I am fine without it."
    Seeing that someone here had a bit of common sense, the adventurer smiled and looked up at the sky. It was a bit chilly, but the weather was perfect.

"Ah, I hope this moment could continue a bit longer."

8. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Flag raised...

9. WhitesRabbit48

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing Arawn's offer and deciding that May had offered some sound advice, Lethe makes his way out from behind the two half-elves to try some of the proffered snacks.
    After munching up one of each type of snack, he felt that the snacks were good but not quite at the supreme level he was searching for. He then decided that the best course of action would be to drag Ryul (to help Ryul find a favorite snack, of course, because what are we without our snacks?) and Cinis (he looked a bit melancholic and what makes things better than a supreme snack?) along to continue the search for the One Snack.

((One Snack to rule them all, One Snack they'll find it, One Snack for them all and *cough cough*
    uh, sorry bout that, where were we? Snacks?))

This was a serious matter so Lethe proceeded to give the air a sniff in hopes of finding a clue as to where said snack might be.

10. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    On previous episodes you saw: Bob freaking out that the ritual would kill him. A nun (codename: pelican) closing in on her target.

"#[@{]}@&&&!" The world censored the NSFW stuff that Bob mumbled while sprinting towards the city gate. There had ever been only one time he ran as fast. That day, he had made an oath not to do that ever again. And here he was, breaking the promise soon after moving to this accursed place.

Really, Bob had enough. Enough of this freaking place. Enough of the damn baron. Enough of the weird people here. Even the smiles of the folk enjoying the festival irritated him. He just wanted to get out, find a new place to live and never, EVER, set a foot in this accursed town. But...

*Crash!*

Bob hurriedly ducked the moment a certain boar decided to flying kick him in the head and as a result crashed into some unfortunate's soul apartment instead.

"Surrender peacefully, heathen!"
    'Freaking hell will!' Bob replied to himself while dashing away.

"Stupi heathen. Doesn't know what's good for him!" The nun complained while getting out of the newly made "window".

"Fatso, I need reinforcements! The slippery fish is heading towards the dog's hut! Order."

"I said don't call me FAAAAAT! Order."

"Then get some exercise and help me pincer him! Order."

As the duo squabbled, Bob continued with his escape scared out of his wits. 'Why the hell are they chasing me anyway?' He thought. The problem was that although that crazy nun started it, even the guards were now partaking in the endeavor.

At first he had been delighted, thinking that they would help him knock some readon into that insane chick. However, very soon, a one of his ghost reported to him that those pitiful fellows were actually taking her orders...

The worst thing was that Bob could not remember breaking a law! Well, aside from hindering his own arrest. But let's be real. Would you comply if the other party decided to first beat you up and then ask to surrender?

Anyway, thanks to constantly being fed eith info from the three ghosts which seemed to have finally gotten some IQ points, Bob managed to play the game of cat and mouse for so long.

However, every game has its end. And this one was accompanied by tremors and quaking land as a certain slim, yet extremely heavy nun obstructed his only escape path.

It was at that very moment that Bob knew...

"I am screwed, aren't I?"

11. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^.^) "what's Goin on?" may was curious at the fun game of tag they were playing.

MaliMi likes this.
  12. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    Startled, Ryul couldn't help his surprise as his new friend(?) Lethe dragged him and Cinis off after mumbling something about finding more snacks for them.

He really hoped that was not the case. He felt like his stomach would explode soon from all this food. Maybe he can sneak them all to Cinis later - he was a pretty large guy.

"I guess we'll see you later, Arawn and May..?" Ryul supposed Lethe was tired of being patted so much. He frowned slightly as he thought about how he couldn't talk to Arawn any more though.

OOC: @WhitesRabbit48 @Unreachable Hope @leegood @jbturkle

WhitesRabbit48 likes this.
  13. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    "See you later, Ryul!" Arawn bid his friend goodbye as he waved his hand at the pair in farewell.

WhitesRabbit48, Arexio and leegood like this.
  14. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^o^)/ "bye~" she waved bye at Ryu ( @Arexio) before turning to Arawn "how are you ~?"

Arexio likes this.
  15. WhitesRabbit48

Reading List:
    Link
    He gave Arawn an absentminded wave in farewell. He was already intently focused on the task at hand: finding the best snack!

Lethe hadn't dragged Ryul and Cinis far when he noticed a tired looking man being cornered in a back alley by some suspicious nuns. Seeing such dastardly actions, he decided his hunt for the One True Snack could wait. Defending someone's free right to sleep was definitely more important! As a matter of principle, he couldn't just stand there and do nothing while a man was denied his sleep! Well, that and his instincts were telling him that this man knew something about the Snack. Anyways, Lethe made his way over to the rather large nun that seemed to be obstructing the poor man's sleep and gave the nun a poke.

"Let sleep!" Lethe demanded in a stern voice.

Given his cute appearance and short stature, though, I'm not quite sure it elicited the intended response...

MaliMi likes this.
  16. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm wonderful!" Arawn cheered. "How are you!"

leegood likes this.
  17. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^.^) "good~ whatcha doin~?"

18. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arawn blinks confusedly. "Huh? I thought I was talking to you. Oh, but I also want to get more food now that my arms are free!"

leegood likes this.
  19. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^o^)/ "let's go~" may grabbed one of his hands and dragged him to the various snack places.

20. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arawn followed the girl happily, hoping to get more snacks.