Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Event Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "Nope, definitely not. Though, I'm still confused as to where sensei is. Hopefully not at a bar getting dead drunk again..."

Unreachable Hope likes this.
  2. System

System Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at how much time had passed since the contest started, Soren figured it was about time to end it. He had just finished beating another challenger in ceremonial duel, and felt it was a good opportunity to announce the winners.

"Before we give continuity to the ceremonial battles, I'd like to announce the winners of our contest of designing an unwieldy weapon for Lord Ralditorias, the Unyielding! As many weapons were above our expectations, we decided to give rewards for the top 3 contestants as well!" *random applause noises from the bystanders*

"In third spot, we got a sword that is probably bigger than any man, and has so many spikes that even my armor might have a tough time competing! Please, a round of applause to Mr. Gourd!!!" (( @A5G_Reaper ))

[​IMG]

"In the second spot, we actually got a written entry! The details were extremely well-made and you could see that it was made by someone that knew what they were talking about... Please, a round of applause to Haruna!!!" ( @Haxagen )
    "And lastly, the best and most unwieldy weapon we saw by a large margin, a very simple weapon, but with a smartly useless design with just the right amount of ideas to make it interesting... Please, a round of applause to our 6m long Trident-Scythe-Hammer designed by Fen!!!" ( @strikegunner )
    [​IMG]

"And with this, we're ending the contest, thank you all for participating in this day by honoring Lord Ralditorias, the Unyielding.

"We didn't forget your prizes of course, they are none other than... The weapons you yourself designed! Nothing would please Lord Ralditorias more than seeing you wielding the weapons you yourself thought of!

"The church will ask Urdur, one of Nagrand's best blacksmiths to make Fen's weapons with top quality steel, Haruna's weapon with a low quality Steel, and the Gourd's weapons with high quality Iron.

"Once again, thank you all for your participation, we hope you enjoyed praising Lord Ralditorias as much as we do."
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Bonus: Alice's non-submitted entry:

[​IMG]

3. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It worked so well that Some of the very angry ones in the crowd were getting ready to get violent.

4. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "HA?! Those hogs dare to utter such lies among so many people...", Cinis seemed to be shocked by the nuns' shameless attitude, a misunderstanding they say, a misunderstanding?

"Are you kidding? Who do you think that you are? So, you literally jump on a kid, push him on the ground, ruin his clothes because of what? Because he is cute? What are you trying to tell? That you will jump on everything you find cute? That you will suffocate them with your so-called hugs? Ruin their clothes and perhaps lives while you are at it? On top of that, the kid there, you don't even know him, what is his name? You don't know! What is his job? You don't know! I could ask a bunch of things and you basically nothing about a kid you just pounced!"
    The half-elf's voice was definitively passionate and furious, it was perplexing but also mesmerizing to a majority of people.

If only nuns were taught how to speak, perhaps it would not be such a ridiculous show.
    "Oh, and wasn't that the so-called criminal you spoke about? I am sorry, I see nothing more than a beaten up person who didn't deserve this lynch! After, if you really searched a criminal, you could just look into a mirror!", streching his arm to lend a hand to this 'beggar' which was Bob, Cinis kept a smile but seemed to be enraged during his whole speech.

Smelling such a violent mood, Cinis seemed to be more at ease. A natural smile almost spontaneously appeared on his face.

OOC: @MaliMi @WhitesRabbit48 @Arexio

MaliMi, Arexio, leegood and 1 other person like this.
  5. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deciding that things were getting a wee bit out of hand, Lethe decided to pull the single tear card.

"'S okay, 's okay." he mumbled "I- I forgive you. Just not 'gain nev'r 'gain. Please!" with that, a lone tear ran down his face and he turned to leave the crowd. (Not forgetting to grab the vine attached to the Bob-bundle and drag him along behind him into the distance.)

With such a heartwrenching performance how could anyone say anymore?

6. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Knowing her? That's exactly what she do."

Haxagen likes this.
  7. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    A trio of rambunctious children ambush aria and company with taunts (@AliceShiki

8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *holds Vhera-chan's hand a bit tighter than before and talks in a neutral tone*
    *Vhera-chan naturally hides behind Aria*

"Excuse me, is there a problem?"

leegood likes this.
  9. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "he looks delicious right now" (+p+) a voice shouted out, some of the others agreed by the movement of saliva dripping out their mouth.

@Unreachable Hope @Arexio

"you, desk nerd!" the leader, a larger Orc boy sneered at them. He and his crew were known to bully poor and orphaned children.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Unreachable Hope and Arexio like this.
  10. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    After such a believable act from all three of them, Ryul sealed the accused party's fate by putting an hand on Lethe's shoulder to comfort the boy.

"It's okay, it's okay. Those nasty people won't be able to go anywhere near you anymore."

Ryul then turned his head around and gave the most disgusted and repulsed expression he could muster up, aimed at the guards and nuns.

The crowd ate it up. He wouldn't even be surprised if there was going to be a fight that broke out in the next few seconds.

It wasn't his problem any longer though. They were already quietly leaving the scene while the attention was off of them.

OOC: @MaliMi @Unreachable Hope @WhitesRabbit48

leegood, Unreachable Hope and MaliMi like this.
  11. System

System Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once the crowd calmed down after the winners were announced, they imagined the ceremonial battles would start again, however... Soren still had one more ace on his sleeve.

Forcing a cough, he once again spoke to everyone. "Now everyone, I'm sure you're eager for the next battle, but... Before that, we have one more contest to be held in this festival for our Lord!

"This time, we wish that all believers shared their best legends over how Lord Ralditorias got his titles! We all know of how long his title is, and many legends have been shared throughout the centuries over how exactly they came to be... We'd like to know what legends you have heard to explain such fearsome titles!

"Of course there are far too many titles to be explained in one go, so just pick one legend to explain at least one title, a reward will be given to the legend we believe to be the best one!

"This is all, Lord Ralditorias' blessings upon you all!"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Contest Announcement!

Go to Ralditorias' Wiki Page and write a legend (as in, some random story from the top of your head) over how Lord Ralditorias got one of the many titles he has... You can make a legend that explains multiple titles, but you're restricted to a single legend.

Players of the original game might actually know how a good chunk of those titles came to be, but just sharing the actual story won't necessarily get you the prize... Rather, most of the titles came from such random reasons, that you'd most likely lose... >.>

Anyways, the contest will last roughly 10h, so... Have fun~

Haitaka likes this.
  12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh? That I am indeed, I'm glad to help the adventurers that are risking their lives for this town by properly processing their reports to the best of my ability and giving them the necessary money for them to keep their work.

"Was there anything else?"

leegood likes this.
  13. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    The obnoxious child ignored the facts and looks at vhera "your that kid that keeps staring somewhere!" strangely enough the bully ignored vhera and said to aria "you must be making bank! What about some candy donations!

Haxagen likes this.
  14. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you." Bob muttered after a period of an awkward silence.

"I am sorry for dragging you into this. I don't know how to thank you enough. The only things I have are some large coppers and a promise." Bob mumbled.

"Only. For the two of you, it might not be posdible, but as for the little guy..."

He sighed not sure why he was doing this. Sure they helped him, but was not this a bit much?
    'No!' Bob shook his head. Something was telling him that this was the right thing to do.

And so, he called one of the ghosts to materialize and said: "Little guy. It might be weak, but I simply do not have anything better than this. Would you like to havd this ghost?"

Unreachable Hope and Arexio like this.
  15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's how they're going to play~? Well, then fine, their fault for crossing the line~
    ------------------------------------------------
    And it was at this moment, that a woman of 27 years started crying out loud in streets like a small child that was being beaten by their parents in the middle of the streets~
    ------------------------------------------------
    "How could you do that!? She's just a small child!! Do you have any idea what you've done!??!?" Seems like even Vhera-chan is embarrassed by my little show... Well, I hope she can forgive me for this a bit...

16. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "your crazy lady!" the bully boy was mind blown that an adult could act so wimpy, he looked around and left with his crew before the guards came.

Aria's cry also set off a chain of baby's crying throughout the city somehow.

Haxagen, A5G_Reaper and Arexio like this.
  17. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankfully, the fight that had broken out had obstructed those that wanted Lethe as a small morsel to eat. He didn't really have time for that as he was still searching for The Snack.

Hearing the man speak, Lethe felt a little bad about the fact that he had been dragging him around and had Lesovy release him now that they were in a safe area.

Looking at the ghost Bob had offered, Lethe cocked his head. He felt a bit conflicted regarding the matter. To take or not to take. The man seemed nice enough, but he didn't know much about him or these ghosts of his. After some brief contemplation, he decided best not.

"No need f'r ghost. But thanks." Lethe continued, "The One True Snack, what d'you know?"

MaliMi and leegood like this.
  18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Fufufu, all according to the keikaku~

After wiping out the fake tears, I turned towards Vhera-chan that was bright red. "Sorry for embarrassing you like that Vhera-chan, but... Keep that as a lesson, as long as you are willing to give up your pride, you're pretty much invincible for as long as there is a lot of people in the surroundings~" Well, this doesn't apply for a serious threat of course, but I can tell that to her later~

The baby cries were an unintended consequence though... "So... Shall we go?" She quickly nodded... Well, no wonder she wanted to get out of this place as quickly as possible... We still needed to walk at a slow pace though, since she'd trip on her legs otherwise~

19. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Unknown to most, after a certain group of bullies tried to escape from the scene by sneaking through the darker alleyways, they would come face to face with a certain diminutive individual, who was smiling the most beautiful smile as she proceeded to approach them, along with certain several other people blocking off the other escape routes, all smiling in terrifying manners.

"It's not good to bully kids, yanno~ Looks like you guys need a lesson on manners~"

((*Pokes @AliceShiki*))

20. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    The gourd continued wandering since Elaine suddenly went up and disappeared into an alley, almost running into a particularly catty receptionist.

"Oh, miss Aria. My bad."

Haxagen likes this.