Spoiler Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sky Farrow, May 25, 2017.

1. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally author could release new chapter. Fy gonna need to deplete his hard earned essence bc of this ju yang:blobconfused: but i do think he has a scheme :blobthinkingsmirk:

2. johnseda23

johnseda23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know how many venerables after FY ascends to rank 9?

3. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link
    3 -> Fy, juyang and constellation. Hmm gloomy soul also rank 9 now but not sure if hes alive or dead

4. kineticblast

kineticblast Very Unprofessional Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah otherworldly dao marks almost forgot about those. Maybe fang yuan will create a demon from beyond the sky Dao?

5. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that MC got awesome body at around 1k chapters and that is the only thing that he keeps. What is his power type path now (in translations it was strength and taming) and what is so special about that body/physique?

6. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    The body is rank 9 gu called the Paragon Immortal Gu, the user is granted a Paragon Immortal body and Aperture. All apertures have a limit to their size, even Venerables only have a Celestial Grotto with a limit to the space it can occupy.

But the Paragon Immortal Aperture's space is almost boundless, it's as big as the 5 regions and 2 heavens but instead, it has 5 regions and all the 9 heavens including the ones that were destroyed.

It makes countless of immortal essence apricots every day many times over an aperture formed by a perfect physique. It can accomodate any resource even ones that are extinct with the shattering of 7 of the 9 heavens in the main world.

Plus the issue with all apertures is that they can't support a myriad of dao marks, they can at most handle one or two schools. But the Paragon immortal body can cultivate every school's dao marks with only a little difficulty. But that's nothing compared to the biggest perk, which is that it's a body from beyond the sky.

You've heard of a Demon from beyond the sky, Fang Yuan and Ma Hongyun's girl are both demons from beyond the sky but only their souls. But with the body of a demon and the soul of one, Fang Yuan is a complete demon and cannot be affected by the powers of fate and he's the only being to ever exist that can crush fate.

Sparteh likes this.
  7. Lv1 Slime

Lv1 Slime Halfway to Lv2...

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for telling me all this!!:aww::aww::aww:

I just have a few more questions

What happens to the relationship between Fang Yuan and Tai Bai Yun Sheng?

What happens to the relationship between Fang Yuan and Hei Lou Lan?

What happens to the relationship between Fang Yuan and Bai Ning Bai?

Are there any major inheritances that Fang Yuan discovers?

Does Fang Yuan eventually obtain Heavenly Thief Demonic Venerable's inheritance?

How does Fang Yuan improve his refinement path to the extent where he's a Dao Lord?

What do you mean that Fang Yuan managed to ascend to Rank 9 with Acting Dao?

I read somewhere in the spoilers that Wisdom Gu is used up as refinement materials. What was the result?

What is Passion Gu?

What is Perservance Gu?

Does any more Gu from the Legends of Ren Zu come out?

How does book 5 end?(Please spoil EVERYTHING for me)

Does Bai Ning Bing turn back into a man?

How do the previous Venerables come back to life? You mentioned that they planned for this but how do they come back to life specifically?

How important is Dream Dao?

What happens in Book Mountain?

What is the Insanity Demon Lair?

How does Fang Yuan become a rank 7 Gu Immortal?

How does Fang Yuan become a rank 8 Gu Immortal?

How does Fang Yuan become a rank 9 Gu Immortal?

When Fang Yuan gets his new body, what sort of path does it have? Like when Fang Yuan first ascended as a Gu immortal, he was a Strength Path Gu Immortal.

Are there no more Rank 9 Gu appearing in the story other than Fang Yuan's body and Wisdom Gu?

Who is Paradise Earth Immortal Venerable? Why is his Heavenly Dao significant?

I read that Fang Yuan has a clone. Is the clone significant? What can it do?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    weyz likes this.
  8. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    He has a bunch of clones, they are all significant in different ways. His time clone manages his aperture and refines stuff with the Two sided bloodregret pool(which has like a 99% success rate at refining rank 8 gu). Wu Shuai is his dragonoid clone and he used it to steal the dragon palace and evil dragon for the fate war and the fight against gloomy soul. His beast clone forgot his name is a really powerful quasi venerable and even guarded fang yuan's life during the insanity war and he even fought with Constellation's clones a bunch. Fang Yuan's dream clone constantly increases his realm, to the point where he is a great grandmaster in a lot of daos. Qi Sea Old Ancestor is one of the most powerful quasi venerables and is in possession of the Hu Earth mystic realm, he's another of Fang Yuan's many clones, he also has a clone working on the information dao in the splendid script celestial grotto. All to say Fang Yuan has a lot of clones with a bunch of purposes.

weyz likes this.
  9. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh u basically asking a summary for the whole book :sweating_profusely:

10. macrostrix

macrostrix New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm new to RI and reached chap 400+. I'm really itching to know the relationship of FY & BNB. Shipping on both of them so hard but to be crushed into pieces at the end of book 2 lmao. Read few replies on this thread, but still haven't found my answer.

I heard FY & BNB reconcile in book 5. How did they reconcile? Did they fully trust each other? or still at each other's throat?

Edit: another question lmao, are they still together currently?

11. Lv1 Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the purple haired monarch dude that gave Tai Bai Yun Sheng his Time inheritance and Dang Fang Chang Fan his Wisdom Inheritance?
    Does he come out the story?
    Are there any more people he gives inheritances to?
    If he does come out in the story, does he meet Tai Bai Yun Sheng?

12. gangsar1998

gangsar1998 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its
    He is one of gloomy soul venerable soul fragment, there are 7 soul fragment and purple mountain true monarch is one of them. Another soul fragment of gloomy soul is bo qing sword immortal, he has the battle strength of quasi immortal venerable, and supreme grandmaster in sword dao. Soul fragment of gloomy soul is in 7 color just like the 7 immemorial heaven that is destroyed

13. gangsar1998

Reading List:
    Link
    Also purple mountain true monarch died while fighting duke long, rank 8 immortal from heavenly court, master of red lotus demon venerable. After that fang yuan yuan take over shadow sect ownership

14. Lv1 Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for answering!

What are Fang Yuan's current killer moves?

15. gangsar1998

Reading List:
    Link
    a lot actually, since he has mastery in almost all dao. but since he is refining dao venerable he mainly use Refining oneself ultimate move, it refine dao of other people, nature etc into his. so if he got attacked by star dao ultimate move and got wounded he could erase star dao dao mark on the wound with this ultimate move. he does not have offensive ultimate move rank 9 currently but he is working toward heavenly dao cultivation

16. Aalind

Aalind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello fellow RI fans.. I would like to know what happened to Ying Wuxie and does Fang Yuan gets his Cicada and other guys worms back?

17. Lv1 Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    How does Gloomy Soul Demon Venerable try to refine the rank 10 Gu? I imagine that it'll need an incredible amount of resources?
    Also, how strong is Feng Jiu Ge? Is he still alive?
    What does his destiny song do and why was it important to refining Fate Gu?

18. gangsar1998

Reading List:
    Link
    he create shadow sect and collect 10 perfect physic and use it as gu refining material

19. Lxlgn

Lxlgn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know which chapter Ma Hong Yun dies? (the guy that had the god level luck)

Looked through the mtl chapter 1284, really ironic death too haha.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  20. Newtinator

Newtinator Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've binged the novel up to current TL (819) in a couple days. I've read some of the spoilers in here, and I just have a couple minor questions.
    • Which book are we in as of current TL? I'm guessing this is the middle of Book 3?
    • Does FY ever lose the Hu Immortal Land / Fox land spirit die? (based on what I've read, it seems insignificant to him at current point in the novel, but I'm curious)
    • Around how many more chapters of Zombie FY do we have left? 200? 500?
    • I'm tempted to read the MTL, is it at least understandable if I've read up to current chapter? Some MTLs are terrible because of all the special terms in the novel.

Also, thanks for picking up this novel Sky Farrow, it is definitely one of the best novels I've ever read and I would've never found it had you never picked it up! I usually read Korean novels due to almost all JP novels being crap cliche MCs, and most Chinese are mostly carbon copies of each other.. the only exceptions I've found being RTW and WotMW. Anymore Chinese novels that are great like this I'd be happy for some recommendations.