Recommendations Need good romance outside of NU

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tsuru55, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Interested* -> *Check out a few stuff there and there to find what was the source of the fanfictions* -> RWBY -> Sorry nope i don't follow/really like RWBY, thx for trying to help though. Though thumbs up for the fights and i sometimes repeat listen to Red like roses 2.

2. SinCity

SinCity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like RWBY too, but I do like the fanfictions...

3. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda skeptical about "... is an alien" as i disliked To love-ru even though there are some good parts but i will give it a chance.

I am curious about Law of Shadows (you did a typo i think, thankfully there is a link) care to tell me or just downright spoil me about the story ?

Arcane Emperor is in "will continue only when i find the drive again for it" reading list because i was pretty sad to see that FL (?) is a hidding half-demon and defacto the enemy of humanity + a human guy survived that will surely reveak her existence to outside (giving me a "DAMNIT !" feeling).

4. Tali

Tali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who don't want to get spoiled on Law of shadows, don't read this.

(It's been a while since I read it myself so I may not be entirely accurate)
    The story takes place on Earth, but it has some fantasy races. Our MC is an Old One. Old ones are kind of "lords" of other species (humans not included). Old ones have their own territory that they defend. So our MC is living in his own city when two sisters get into his territory to escape their pursuers. A lot happens and then MC decides to give asylum to the girls and later gets into a relationship with the oldest sister. The sisters are part of another clan, so some clan wars happen little later on. In the later part of the story, it's about Old ones and other species VS Fairys and some humans.

That wasn't the best synopsis, but I tried my best. I still hope it gave you some answers.

5. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw, kinda expected a harem when you wrote that it's a pair of sisters. Too bad.
    Now i can't help but think (surely outside the story) MC will outlive the sister. Sigh...
    Thx for the summary it really helped a lot.

6. Tali

Tali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sisters are both Old Ones, so MC and the sister have the same lifespan.

7. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice !

8. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't she a MAIDen? A cute one too, at that.

9. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Tali

Tali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Law of Shadows is good, but Beyond is by far my favorite. So go for Beyond first. Andur also has a long series with multiple books. Beyond is one of them and Law of shadows isn't. So I don't know if you should start from the first book or not.

11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I will first digest my lunch and finish a couple of chapters of Bu ni (lol i can't help but think/hear bunny) when i will get to it. Again, thx for the recommendations.

12. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try https://m.novelcamp.net/ loads of romance there.. Don't know if its legal though since I found some published book there too..

13. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    My recommendation to you is a QiDian novel so idk if you would read it or not. Btw it's an original there and it's only 6 or 7 SS per chapter.

It's call My Genius Wife is a Superstar

So basically it's about a girl/women who's family was in the underground an overprotective. So she was basically trapped all her life. One day, the police finds her family and kills everyone (including her) she is reborn as a teen pop star that was in a coma. She then decides to live her life this time unlike her last one where she was trapped. The romance is kinda love at first sight and she didn't Wally know what love is. But she slowly learns. Give it a try if you have QI

14. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I will give a look to the summary and maybe a few chapters if i am interested. Not a fan of female transmigration though. I hope it's not full of drama, villainous young masters or enemies to kill.

15. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure what to take. In fact seeing the covers it makes me not interested at all, i prefer amateurish works just like in RR.

16. vide

vide M E T A L H E A D

Reading List:
    Link
    The Surprising Life and Death of Diggory Franklin by G.S. Williams

17. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    It's "No longer online" and from the summary MC suffer from lots of problems, i would prefer a MC's calm life.

18. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh, compared to other novels I prefer this one more because of the lesser drama, and so far the rape count is 0 with 100 something chapters. There is also no ass hole male lead that pisses me off and some how the FL still forgives him.

19. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Starting to read. Is Beyond the best of Ardur works or something ? Not sure if it was you previously but it's the second time i'm recommended this one.

20. Tali

Tali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on who you ask. I personally love it the most out of Andurs other works. Others are good, but I think Beyond is better than the rest. Also, Beyond is Andur most popular work, so it's no wonder that you have been recommended it before.