Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Event Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright then, take care Jack-san~" *bows again*

"See you later Mr. Gourd!" Vhera-chan waved happily to him... I hope she never loses this smile...

"Well, it's already past noon, so let's go eat something, can't play around with an empty stomach after all~" She nodded happily and we started walking to the stalls~

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  2. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright, we dealt with that bunch of kids...Where to next?" (Shiori)

Elaine was walking with Shiori and a group of six children. Haruna and Natalia were somewhere else, bringing about seven children along, and they had agreed to meet up at the city centre in about two hours.

"Well, I think it's almost one, so let's go get food for the children."

"Good idea. Shiori knows some of the food vendors, so we can head over there for lunch...Eh?"

The orphanage keeper slowed down slightly, seeing a familiar figure in the distance.

"Wait, that's Vhera, isn't it? And the lady beside her is Aria. How nice."

3. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Various stalls call out
    "freshly made soup! Get your freshly made soup!"
    "Orc kangs roasted meat, strong, powerful warriors welcome!"
    "food imported directly from the very tip of the North!? It's a steal, at bobs import goods!"
    "baked goods~ freshly baked goods~"

And so many other dark temptations, all aiming for arias wallet.

May walked past them, looking confused as she looked for the path back to the tavern.

4. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul saw that as he was left alone momentarily.

Cinis had ran into one of his family members and was dragged away.

Lethe quickly scurried through the crowd and ran up to a pale boy. Why was that person so familiar-looking?

Ah, it was Kyle! And most likely Mr. Grimm Grimoire too. He was fairly confident that the two never separated.

He decided to go ahead and move closer to greet the both of them as Lethe had just finished saying something to Kyle.

"Kyle and Mr. Grimm Grimoire! Fancy running into you here at the festival." Ryul waved.

OOC: @WhitesRabbit48 @Kysil

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Kysil and WhitesRabbit48 like this.
  5. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (x.x) *confused may walks by*

6. strikegunner

strikegunner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fen was pushed by the crowd and bump into some pink hair lady. :sushi_dead:
    "Oops, Sorry."

7. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (>.<) "sorry, I didn't see you!" said may at the same time he said stuff. She looked at him curiously before talking, "hello, my names may!"
    :blob_grin:

8. strikegunner

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm Fen and this axe is Shia." *Slap on the axe. The axe vibrates a bit showing displeasure* "Umm...you're also an adventure right?" :blobReach:

9. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:
    "un I am! Hello Fen and shia~"
    :blobReach:
    :hmm: "do you know the way to the tavern? I'm a bit lost~ also have you had fun in the festival?"

10. strikegunner

Reading List:
    Link
    "I just came out of the tavern. It's the second building in the right from that intersection" *point towards the way he comes from*

11. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobReach:
    "thank you~ oh, did you try all the snacks?" :blobokhand:

12. strikegunner

Reading List:
    Link
    "Not yet, I just got some meat skewers~." :cookie:

13. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    "there's a lot of tasty ones~ well Im needed at the tavern, see ya~"
    :blobhighfive:

strikegunner likes this.
  14. strikegunner

Reading List:
    Link
    "see ya~" :blobhighfive:

15. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ohh I actually know one of these I guess this is what a religious upbringing gives you." Kathicia smiles and goes off to tell the story to the priest that he was talking to earlier, and he looked like he was about to bolt again, the red flecks in Kathicia's eyes were moving around again and seemed to be making a smile on her pupils as well.

16. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    " Huh~? Snack? Hmm... Dried meat! "
    { Sorry bout that but don't ask anything about food when it comes to kyle... He'll think you'll gonna give him something. As for the One Snack... Go try ask Maya... She's hella knowledgeable about snacks for some reason... }
    " Oh! Ryul? Hello? "
    { Fancy pants, fancy meeting you here... Don't tell the guards but we're gunning some food here... }

WhitesRabbit48 likes this.
  17. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hello Kyle." Ryul greeted back.

Ryul laughed, "Haha I won't, Mr. Grimm Grimoire, but we had a run in with some guards ourselves. We took care of the situation though, so it's quite alright."

WhitesRabbit48 likes this.
  18. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More than a little upset, Lethe decided to give up for the moment and go deal with his out drinking Garrosh first. Maybe the drink would make him feel better, not that he knew if he liked beer or not. I suppose he could only hope for the best.

Make no mistake though, Lethe was not giving in. He would be back to find Maya and complete his self-assigned quest later. But now, *sigh*, now it was time for him to drown his troubles in a (multitude of) drink(s).

With a quick word of thanks to Kyle for his help and another defeated sigh, Lethe made his way towards the tavern.

19. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Kathicia thinks to herself, today I have been on my best behaviour no ones even complained about me, meanwhile the area that she has been sitting in all day is a circle that is about a metre wide that no one has stepped into for a large period of time. Not even any of the other adventurers some of which she knows have said and yet they have been running hither and thither in the area.

20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    After eating lunch with Vhera-chan, we just walked around the festival for a while and enjoyed the rest of it peacefully. I was happily surprised that nothing unusual happened and that we weren't attacked by any evil group or anything... Maybe this whole curse lifting ritual would indeed be a success~

When it was almost dusk, we decided to go back to the orphanage as the whole thing was ending... I could hear some announcement from Soren how they'd use their holy water to make a prayer to Lord Ralditorias, but I figured I didn't need to be there for this kind of thing... Vhera-chan seemed a bit curious, but it was fine to leave it be.

And it was at that point, that I regretted not going to the orphanage 1h earlier. I heard a loud explosion, coming from the direction of the church... Nevermind the direction, I could see the smoke and cracks coming from the church itself even from here. Fireballs flew through the air, and darkness spirits started coming out of the ground... What in heavens name!?

Screams resounded, people started running... Well, I hugged Vhera-chan too and ran towards the nearest wall to not get trampled as well... I could see that there were people throwing those spells around... Damn, must be cultists that infiltrated within the city... I need to get somewhere safe...

The nearby priests seemed to heavily conflicted with going to protect the church, save the civilians or attack whoever was throwing spells out there... Doesn't help that they aren't wearing spooky black robes or anything that obviously tells that they're evil, so we can't easily recognize the cultist...

Somebody help...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Situation Change!

When the festival was about to end, at dusk, evil cultists that have been cursing the town for a while (well, your characters technically don't know that~ *whistles*) decided to attack!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Here is the breakdown of the current situation.
    • Enemies are dressed in casual clothes, so they can easily be confused with civilians... Except for the fact they can throw fireballs and make darkness magic and stuff.
    • Darkness Spirits are attacking anyone and anything indiscriminately.
    • Scared Civilians are running throughout all town and need help finding safe places.
    • While the entire town seems under attack, the focus of their fire seems to be the church of Ralditorias.
    So uhn... Protect the town, save civilians and kill stuff? You know the drill~

The guildmaster will probably reward helping adventurers appropriately~

The church in particular might be a very important place to protect btw~ *winks*

As usual, just poke me if you don't want to be tagged anymore btw~