Recommendations reincarnation in the Marvel or DC universe

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rodrisz000, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Rodrisz000

Rodrisz000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for some very good level about the MC that is reincarnated or born in one of these two universes, and the novel has to be well written

2. I Ship anything cute

I Ship anything cute [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    a fanfic with an oc? Why not go to wattpad, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find something.

3. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly, I don't know enough of either of the two universes to have any idea who belongs where.

But there's a few that have connections to it (one has a chat room where people from different universes talk, one was Tony Stark, then there was Skynet and some others. Then there's another which I just saw got mtl on our most famous mtl site, where a variety of items from different worlds (iron man's things as well supposedly, don't know personally) ends up at his place.) But the one I know most of is where the MC ends up next to Peter Parker and Harry Osborne (ie spiderman and green goblin's son) in their class and befriends them. He's got some system, but i'm not up to date, and the last I saw , less than 30 chapters translated.

5. Rodrisz000

Rodrisz000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "tirirism, post: 4736002, member: 81245"] Um programa de doze passos para a onipotência

Eu gosto muito dessa. [/ QUOTE]
    [QUOTE = "Robbini, post: 4736004, membro: 105"] Francamente, eu não sei o suficiente de nenhum dos dois universos para ter alguma ideia de quem pertence aonde.

Mas há alguns que têm conexões com ele (um tem uma sala de bate papo onde pessoas de diferentes universos falam, um era Tony Stark, então havia Skynet e alguns outros. Então há outro que acabei de ver em mtl em nosso site mtl mais famoso , onde uma variedade de itens de mundos diferentes (as coisas do homem de ferro também supostamente não conhecem pessoalmente) acaba em seu lugar.) Mas o que eu mais conheço é onde o MC termina ao lado de Peter Parker e Harry Osborne. (ou seja, homem-aranha e filho de goblin verde) em sua classe e faz amizade com eles. Ele tem algum sistema, mas eu não estou atualizado, e o último que vi, menos de 30 capítulos traduzidos. [/ QUOTE]
    Anyway, as long as it's well written, and I'm sorry I do not wattpad

6. I Ship anything cute

I Ship anything cute [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, as long as it's well written, and I'm sorry I do not wattpad [/ QUOTE]
    that's fine

7. redaka0

redaka0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've might've read it, but this is one of the best Marvel/Avenger Fanfictions:

The Spider
    Waking up in a hero's body is one thing, being a hero is another. SI, where Peter Parker's body is taken over and the new owner realizes the world needs a hero, it needs a Spider-man. Fully using Peter's genius, the new Spider-man finds a balance between being a hero and a teenager.

rav1980 and Rodrisz000 like this.
  8. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a few marvel fanfics in qidian. But I never read them so I don't know about the quality.

9. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm follow The Spider and this:

With This Ring
    https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/with-this-ring-young-justice-si-thread-fourteen.8938/

It's a Young Justice SI fan fiction with an MC using an Orange Power Ring.

Follow the revised story thread. There's the main SI story and an alternative called the Renegade storyline. Renegade doesn't affect the main story and can be skipped. It's makes with red colored time/date stamp. I just follow the main SI and skip Renegade. Do double check using the main thread page index so you don't skip main story, side stories, etc.

I've been binge-ing and loving it.

FYI

MC is not gay, but I think he's bi. Was confused at first. He gets a girlfriend later on.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    rav1980 likes this.
  10. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Second the spider and with this ring
    Both very good

11. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the Spider was too juvenile and his relationship with MJ felt cliche. A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence MC just relies on luck and stealing, not much else.

THIS is reincarnation/ SI done right. https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/gems-of-infinite-potential-mcu-si.645295/reader
    MC is smart, goal driven, cunning, and ruthless. He doesnt just use future knowledge to protect a few things, gain some power. He uses it to gather potential heroes, cutting edge tech technology and develop his own research, preparing to launch the human race into new heights. Whole diff league here, if anyone has stories like this please do recommend. With this Ring is good as well.

Cosmic_ and Rodrisz000 like this.