Spoiler The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Feb 16, 2019.

1. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem isn't that you're expressing your opinion, but that this isn't the right place. One comment about how you feel towards the novel is fine but please do not start a rant or back and forth on a spoiler thread. If you want to express your dislike for the novel in detail I implore you to leave a review on the novel's page. Thank you

I hope we can all leave this conversation, I really don't wish for a spoiler thread to turn into a discussion page.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for being off-topic.

I wrote you a vicious little reply, but now that I've gotten it out, I find it's not worth the hassle, so I got rid of it. Enjoy your moral high ground. I'll be deleting my posts too, since only positive feedback is welcome here apparently. Another thing, I think it would be more inappropriate to write my opinion on the review section, since I haven't even read the novel. This is actually the only thread that I could come express an opinion and ask for spoilers. Thank you for taking time out of you life to police even that.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Rika77, Grace34, JannySariel and 4 others like this.
  3. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I assumed that you read the novel! That was so dumb of me...
    Anyways, I really was just hoping NO ONE continues this discussion on here.. it was getting kind of heated (which is why I reply to both side). I thought maybe a discussion page is better.

However, now that you tell me I realized since I did like this novel so far I was more antagonized when replying to you than the other person I replied to. Really sorry being mean spirited, and thank you for telling me I was overboard- I will check my bias the next time I write/say something

Edit: Off topic but, I think I saw you on other pages with spoilers, your spoilers are great and I really like them! I always love delicious spoilers:blobdrool::cookie:
    Thank you for it!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    stumblmer, Bella94 and Skrin like this.
  4. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    The person is O!MC's adoptive mother and also the mistress of adoptive father(?)...
    Sorry, this is where MTL could go...

5. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have a friend with golden koi attributes (like the MC)!?
    I also want to look down and find some dollars below my feet when I get in contact with the person!
    Cause am broke! *cri*

6. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    A literal paypal lol

7. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well technically.. it was not rape.. as oriMC decided it.. while ML was drugged at that time... she literally save ML.. since he was supposed to have s*x with an HIV girl if oriMC did not come

lazynoodles likes this.
  8. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    And as what was said before, O!MC 'knew' the CEO(childhood friend) was there, and also went in on her own accord... So...

9. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    The dao of MTL is deep and vast:blobpopcorn_cool:

midnight reader likes this.
  10. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did they found out ML is the father?

11. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    ML saw the bracelet MC was wearing and finally confirmed that MC was the one he bedded that one night at the hotel as he remembered, the woman was wearing an intricate bracelet... And he also asked about MC's son on who the father was... When MC said she doesn't remember, ML is confident, he's the father...
    And also, ML's father did a DNA test secretly on ML and the son, later then confirmed to ML that exact time ML found out about the bracelet, so...

*sigh* Please read the previous spoilers as to not repeat questions...
    Thank you...

12. Chrysanthemum Kiss

Chrysanthemum Kiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator means business cutting a short chapter to 3 parts. Haha smh

Nadelyn likes this.
  13. Anandine

Anandine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey ! A funny spoiler for you : MC was almost the last one to know who is the father !

The 1st one is ML's father :
    - he asked his son to invite MC home to talk about superstitious business (?)
    - but the truth is that he just wanted to meet his daughter-in-law :blobrofl:
    - she came with ML and her baby and they all ate together
    - then she talked business with ML's father -> she told him not to take the plane this month (he died in a plane crash in the novel)
    - later ML's dad asks her if she is Luoluo's mother
    - she tells him she is Luoluo's mother
    - he is super happy bc he thinks ML is the dad (Luoluo looks a lot like ML when he was a kid)
    - then he took some of his son's and Luoluo's hair to do a paternity test !

The 2nd to know is ML :
    - when MC told the CEO assh*le that he is not the father, her bracelet appeared
    - ML recognised her as the girl he spent the night with 3 years ago and the CEO assh*le had the confirmation MC was his true savior
    - before that ML already kind of suspected something, but it's at this moment the he was sure
    - ML stayed at MC's flat to watch her play with Luoluo
    - ML's dad calls him to tell him ML's the dad
    - ML says "yes, I already knew" and his father is angry bc he think ML just didn't take responsibility for Luoluo before :blobsweat:

The 3rd to know is Luoluo :
    - he was sad bc he didn't have a dad like other kids
    - ML tells him he is his dad
    - ML the shows him a picture of himself when he was a kid and Luoluo was convinced

The 4rd was MC, at last :
    - she overheard ML telling Luoluo he is his dad
    - later ML told her the truth
    - (he didn't tell her before because he wanted her to stay with him bc of love and not because he is Luoluo's dad)

Bonus cute moment :
    - it happened when MC, Luoluo and ML eat with ML's father for the first time
    - Luoluo didn't want to eat his vegetables
    - he wanted to have meat
    - MC tells him to eat his veggies
    - ML's father was all "don't force this little guy, if he eats meat he will grow up strong !"
    - MC and ML : "..."
    - And it happened before anyone knew who was the father !

PS : English is not my native language so I'm sorry if it wasn't clear or if I made mistakes :blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  14. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the CEO's bitch sister?

Mikaa, Heungbo and lazynoodles like this.
  15. Kimberly

Kimberly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me the link for this story... Thanks

16. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I finish reading this novel. I love this novel very much. I hate CEO slag male protagonist more than female protagonist and his sister. To me, He didn't suffer anything at ending, I wanted his company face bankrupt and become homeless, or street mouse. Why is always slag male had better ending than green tea bitch or fake white lotus in Chinese novel. Whenever I think of original host ending or suffered, I feel sad, hurt, distress, and angry, wanted to tortured slag Ceo and save her. I crying like baby when I read her diary.

17. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it could be said that psychological(emotional) torture is still the best...
    CEO had his regrets and MC don't want to pursue it any longer... CEO realized his mistake and and regrets it deeply, thus, venting it on the heroine and finally went on to his lonely life...

And MC is having a great life, with a son and a lover (and she could also visit her brother) who loves her deeply, and she's not into malicious revenge in the first place...
    She only wanted to have a good life, and make sure she won't go through her 'fated' life... She's sad for the Original MC but it's not her burden to continue with the hate, ne~

In the modern times, we won't really think of killing everyone that offended us, ne~ (?)

18. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough*
    Let's continue with world peace, alright? *sigh*

That sounds a bit forced...

Mikaa and Humbledaisy like this.
  19. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that. The old soul has already vented all her feeling by telling the other guy before moving on. She also saw through MC’s eyes what it’s like to be loved dearly. I think the old soul learned a lesson. No matter how much you love someone- they’re not obligated to love you back. If it’s so then you’re better off looking for someone who will love you. Also, someone who’s willing to treat so badly is not worthy of that love.

20. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Then why is male lead from other CEO novel get mc back when he treat her badly and even rape her, miscarriage. He is not worthy of mc, but still get her forgive and love. Perhaps this novel is only logical but other Ceo novel is illogical and author's masochist self fantasy.

Sabruness, HeXie, Ivivivi and 3 others like this.