Question Immortal Mortal

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Vali Lucifer, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    So I want to pick up this novel, cuz its finished and it has harem in it.
    But the author of this novel is the same one of The Gate of Misfortune. Well actually its real name is Gate of Good Fortune. But some call it misfortune because of the female leads being kidnapped.

So I want to ask people who have read Immortal Mortal. Is there any NTR in it ? Is the author again going to do his pointless kidnappings of the girls ?

Hope someone can share stuff about the novel if they have read it. Thanks

2. ha088

ha088 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no! no, I say! ma brotha! you can go ahead and read, read like you will look at a stripper giving you a free lap dance!!! rush and run but read Immortal mortal Today
    :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Cfourify and Vali Lucifer like this.
  3. Invisalats

Invisalats The Bearded One

Reading List:
    Link
    It barely qualifies as harem, the author went with fmc disappearing or mc get sent through a spatial crack to split them up this time. Again it barely qualifies as a harem and really there is very little romance.

Overall I'd say it was good, bad beginning, got better along the way, then dropped off in the last 300 chapters as everything felt seriously rushed.

I'm of the opinion qidian threatened him with death if he didn't hurry up.

otoshi-god and Vali Lucifer like this.
  4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    No kidnapping but he does separate them. Especially the mc who has these plans but then he gets stuck somewhere. Finds an escape but he’s stuck in another place. Then finds an escape again and he’s in another place. I put it on hold at that point~

5. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not worth it , has good beginning but then becomes the most cliched CH novel u have ever read. Barely, if any , romance the FMC never stick with MC long enough to even hold hands and for most girls in the so called Harem there is absolutely no reason to fall in love with, everything is forced and rushed
    I wouldn't recommend it to anyone

Vali Lucifer likes this.
  6. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a good story, but the ending is pretty shitty. Plus, the main character goes through so many difficulties in the first 600 chapters and guess what? None of it matters. So, when you read, keep in mind that nothing and no one the MC meets matters until the MC gets to "The Corner of Yong Ying." If you don't see that name, just know that whatever people the MC meets or whatever grudges are formed DO NOT MATTER AT ALL as they will be completely forgotten by the author.

crisapx and Vali Lucifer like this.
  7. ZhouWang

ZhouWang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    even though web sites say this novel is complete at 1230 chapters it isn't. the book goes up to 1284 chapters. you can find the information on the Chinese version of Qidian where it is listed as complete at 1284 chapters. anyone know of any place to find the last 54 chapters?

8. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing I clearly remember about this novel is that whenever the mc tries to start a sect, something bad always happens.

9. HondaFit

HondaFit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first 1500 chapters are pretty much gold. I just pretend the rest of novel doesn't exist. The struggle to become a cultivator at the beginning is great. I like the fact that he's a smart guy too. There's barely any sexual or haremy stuff though.
    I could read it again and might.

Honestly I feel the same about "Gate of Good Fortune". It's great till it's not anymore. The author needs to learn to wrap things up when the story is done. Most CN novels seem to outlast their main plots and become a dull slog. Just enjoy the good parts.

10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoyed this shit until a certain event happened in the novel.

11. otoshi-god

otoshi-god "Alive";[False Illusionist]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the worst ending i have ever seen......

12. ZhouWang

ZhouWang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its not the worst ending because the entire story hasnt been translated.