Spoiler Peach (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jadeite524, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title - Peach 含桃
    Author 綠野千鶴
    Same author as Mr Dior
    Link. https://ck101.com/thread-3788282-1-1.html

In the midsummer month, the emperor recommended the temple rite be covered with peaches as per - "Book of Rites ‧ Orders"
    The ideal of Chen Zi Kai is to be a Wu xia hero with a the chicken farm In the future, he will go out to the end of the world and go home to his chicken farm to enjoy.
    He was unsuccessful to become a heroes are not and yet his emperor’s father will also take him to sacrifice to the gods!
    But this god, something does not seem right.
    God: Chirp

2. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    Finish novel. It is a sweet story but with WuXia is elements. MC Zi is the shou and ML Dan Yi is the gong. In this world the royal family is supposed to be descended from the dragon but because they did not follow or adhere to the rites they have become weaker and is unable to practice their family arts. This resulted in waning of their power and the rise of the various sects. MC mother was gifted to the emperor when he was passing by one of the sect snd got pregnant with MC. She lives a hard life with MC as an unmarried woman with a child. MC father the emperor took them back to the palace cause the rite that is supposed to select the crown prince refused to work without presence of all the royal family acknowledged or not. So emperor has to go and find all his one night stand children especially males to get it to work. And in fact this is orchestrated by ML sect. Story plot will follow how ML and MC grew up together how MC managed to get his throne and how they fall in love together.

This will spoil main plot of story.

MC family martial arts can only be learned together with ML family who are the descendants of the phoniex. ML also need MC family in order to reach the top but seems like they can learn without MC family but not vice verse. The so called rites is just to allow ML family to pick the next emperors and their martial arts partner. ML family can change to a Phoenix and they pretend to be gods. The previous generations emperor who follow the rite know about the truth. But the current three generations who divert did not know. MC is the rightful heir as ML pick him as by eating the peach he offered but MC keep it a secret to protect himself as his father wanted to pass the throne to the eldest and they play tricks during the ceremony.

ML then decided to ‘kidnap’ his dragon as his bride when he is old enough. ML first came as human to palace and became childhood playmate to MC and then during winter will turn to the small chick and stick to MC saying in MC clothes. :cool: ML first realized his attraction to MC when he react one morning to him and ran off for 2 years. MC was only 14. When MC was of age to be crown Duke and given his own land ML became the head of his sect. MC was forced by his eldest brother then Emperor to go to the ceremony and there in exchange for having a head of religion from ML sect MC was gifted to ML as a bed warmer. :LOL: Of course ML do not do anything but instead help MC to remove the curse bug in his body but due to the process MC looked like he has been xxx by ML the next morning :LOL:

Some events happen and their relationship get closer. It was learned that ML by falling in love with MC doomed his birth right as he will not have children as Phoenix need to mate with Green Bird to have he possibly to having s Phoenix egg. ML also will not live as long as he should as he will only have one true mate which he had chosen as MC and will die with MC as he will not want to survive without him. MC was so sad when he learned. There was other events and MC and ML found out when they do xxx and practice they can actually get stronger. At this time the martial world got into turmoil due to a so called martial skill book that will lead to immortality. By chance ML and MC practice it and at first it was causing MC pain till they found out it is a dual cultivation book. :rolleyes: Then they do it again and again till they reach a stage where MC revert back to his ancestors form a dragon and so their life span became equal. Haha. Story ended after MC with help of ML and his family get his throne back.
    It is very meng esp the author description of ML in his baby bird form which he remain throughout the whole story how the small fluffy bird perch in MC head hide in MC clothes how it get jealous and stare at MC or the one touching MC and how MC feed him. Then when MC become a baby dragon even more fluffy with how MC curl around ML and how ML will hug MC as he is slightly bigger then MC and try to hide MC from other people view. :ROFLMAO:

Ressianne, Karry, alexfilia and 23 others like this.
  3. Wandering Cultivator

Wandering Cultivator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been reading a lot of Cannonfodder’s Record of Counterattacks, and I know you like this story but as I’m reading your summary the only thing going through my head is that this would make for a good arc with the leads as villains. I know they’re not, but since I haven’t actually read the story, that’s just where my mind took me.

Here’s my interpretation for a fictional quick transmigration arc with this setting (keep in mind I know nothing more than what’s posted above):

Our protagonist enters as the eldest prince (or really any prince). Sits back and looks over the plot. Your father has gone and sown his seeds everywhere as some emperors are wont to do. The imperial clan here is descended from dragons. However, with the tides of time the dragon power has been waning and sects have been rising. In the shadows, the Phoenix Clan has been choosing who ascends the throne under the guise of “Rites.” The Phoenix Clan has been preserving their power through selective breeding with Green Birds, and with the current emperor getting older, the Phoenix Clan has decided they want to take steps towards claiming imperial power. Other ancient settings tend towards the emperor choosing a crown prince or having all the princes battling it out in the court, the military, and in the shadows…but here the Phoenix Clan chooses. The Phoenix Clan gathers all the emperor’s children to do the “Rite” and select a mistress’ child, but allow the emperor to think they agree with his decision of having the eldest prince take the throne. So the eldest prince prepares for ascending the throne while the phoenix clan sends someone to watch World!MC.

The one the Phoenix Clan has set their sights on (WMC) has no powerful family backing him, and instead of staying in the palace to build his power like other princes (with businesses, alliances, making friends in key positions, placing subordinates in important offices), he gets kidnapped away at 14 to be lovely dovey with honey trap WML. Not only is WML a member of the Phoenix Clan, he’s part of a sect that has been gaining power in recent years. WMC was going to be named as a duke and receive land, but instead, they go on a fun adventure building physical power, find a sex technique martial art, screw until they’re strong, come back, and WMC takes the throne from his brother. WML takes over his clan and becomes head of his sect. WMC has no backing besides the Phoenix Clan, he doesn’t know how to rule a country since only the eldest prince was trained to rule, so he’s dependent on the help he gets from Phoenix Clan. Phoenix Clan becomes shadow rulers of the country. WML’s sect also beats down other sects since their leader is in bed with the emperor so they can do as they please.

Our protagonists’ mission includes:

-keep WML from pushing WMC onto throne to become puppet emperor

-break Phoenix Clan’s control over imperial succession

-ensure WMC doesn’t take dragon form

I would imagine our protagonist entering after the “Rite” has taken place. The host several years older than the WMC, and has been receiving education since young because even if he wasn’t going to become emperor he still has to uphold the image of a noble son. Protag’s brothers (the other princes) are jealous of protag becoming crown prince, some have begun trying to hug the thigh so they have a good future, while others have started plotting. Since WMC is a young prince with no backing, in the original timeline the host paid no attention to him since he was more worried the other princes.

Back at the palace the protag goes to his father to tell him that he received an oracle that someday when Phoenix Clan is no more, that there will be a prince who receives the ancestor’s favor and gains dragon form who will become emperor. But that future emperor isn’t him. The emperor balks, but I think the protag’s BS skill should be maxed out. He might reluctantly agree, after all, he doesn’t trust the Phoenix Clan.

Protag would begin by not falling into any political pitfalls set up by others who are eyeing his position or life. If this was Ning Shu I would picture that she would be practicing the martial art she received in arc 2. The most difficult part would be how to deal with Phoenix Clan… that might have to be left for others to handle. I think the next step would be to have the emperor live a little bit longer. Since he dies before the WMC turns 14, it makes me suspicious that it was murder. So protag goes about subverting that end, whether his death was by poor health, assassination, or a sneaky poisoner. With some breathing room, protag goes out on a journey into the world. Before the WM leave palace, news of a martial arts that grants immortality has appeared in the world. Protag ensures that everyone thinks WML’s sect has it. Tensions mount as they receive pressure from other sects and weaken with attacks in the open and internally as members of the sect think someone is hiding it.

Elsewhere WML was supposed to have a Green Bird mate who would have been his only mate for life with whom he should have a phoenix egg with, but his Green Bird fiancée has heard news of him and WMC being together. She should have been a cannonfoddder villainess type who the WMC and WML destroy, but instead our protagonist meets up with her to not only show her the rumors are true, but offer her a deal. As a Greed Bird, she and other members of the Green Bird clan have always been subservient to Phoenix Clan, a step below them, with the Phoenix Clan dependent on the Green Birds to try to ensure phoenix eggs yet the Green Bird clan cannot have any say so. She has been set on this life path since young without a choice. The offer? Choose any other prince as a partner, protag will give her the sex technique that will raise both of their cultivations, but she must work to take down Phoenix Clan, WML, and WMC. Protag will even help her partner become emperor and she the empress. She agrees.

WML and WMC’s path this life has been different. WML’s sect has weakened. With the old emperor suspicious of WML’s sect there was no ritual where WML was gifted WMC as a bed warmer so he has to wait until WMC was named duke and moved out of palace at 16 before he seduces him. When they go on a journey together every treasure that they should have obtained in the original plot always seems to slip through their fingers. Phoenix Clan is disappointed with WMC since they thought that pushing him with WML would awaken his dragon powers making it easier to put him on the throne, but with no extra treasures or secret martial arts techniques his cultivation is nothing special. With no rise in cultivation WML never becomes sect head or head of his clan. His clan starts to pressure him to marry his Green Bird fiancée (not knowing she’s snuck off into another’s bed).

Meanwhile, Green Bird has successfully turned her new husband into a dragon. Protag trains him in other martial arts so he knows how to use all the new power he has. When Green Bird girl and dragon brother ask him why he would give up throne, a powerful technique like the sex martial art, protag could just make some BS up. Like looking into the sky mysteriously and saying that “I hear the call of the cloud recesses ( :D ). When you take over the throne my heart and mind will be at peace, I will disappear into the mountains and rivers to cultivate in solitude, I will never appear before you again. By shedding all these invisible chains on me…I will be complete.” Like passing himself off as some lofty master who yearns to be free from everything. IDK protag could just say he doesn’t want to be emperor and hates WML and WMC’s guts.

At the Phoenix Clan WML meets with Green Bird girl, she tells him that she’s ok with breaking her engagement to him since he’s so weak and has someone he already loves. Phoenix clan gets angry since she’s being rude and they decide what the green bird clan does, and WML gets angry since this girl who’s always been submissive to him is trying to humiliate him. WMC also can’t stand for his hubby getting talked down to, although he’s secretly happy that she and WML won’t get together. Green bird girl’s husband descends in his dragon form, she turns into a great green bird, they wreck the place. What survives of Phoenix Clan is hunted down by the green bird clan.

Later the dragon prince welcomes green bird girl as his princess consort, reveals his dragon form to emperor father, father thinks protag’s prophecy has come true: Phoenix Clan is no more and a prince has gained dragon form. Names dragon prince as crown prince, protag says adios and leaves for a mountain retreat. Mission Complete.

TLDR: I think I turned a fluffy story into a drama. I can't be saved, so enjoys my fanfic. :sushi_bye:

4. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    (y)
    Hahaha it is well written (y) and fit well in a quick transmigrated story.

I might not have put in much details to describe ML and MC characters. ML is the loofy high and cool type when he is in human form but easily get jealous if he feel someone want to try to get MC. ML however when in bird form act like a baby bird opening mouth wanting people to feed him. Trying to burrow into his mother feathers to keep warm likes to climb all over MC. MC on the other hand is street smart cunning and petty in that if u do him wrong he will pay u back thrice. He was actually crowned duke and given his land which is desolate one but ML help out of course later after they re met. Since the land is poor MC got his dream and open a chicken farm but his competitor hired killer. MC received the killer association blade which meant they will come to kill their target at midnight and was getting ready to run away with his family and inform ML to save him. Then the next day he found out their target was the 1000 chicken in his farm who all killed. With ML help he found out who was at fault nd hired the same killer association to kill his competitors 3000 chicken and has the thick faced to pretend to his competitors that it must be the work of others. MC is shameless as usual like that:ROFLMAO:

Ressianne, alexfilia, Ease and 9 others like this.
  5. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    This chicken and dragon blood make me coughing blood :ROFLMAO::blobnosebleed:

Boinkers and Kleep like this.
  6. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Wandering Cultivator , have you thought about writing BL original fiction? :blobokhand: Maybe you should write this story out!

@Jadeite524 thank you for the spoilers! :blobsmilehappy:

Boinkers and Kleep like this.
  7. Wandering Cultivator

Wandering Cultivator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When MC opens chicken farm and ML comes over, do the chickens treat ML special because he's a godly bird? :sushi_yes:
    I have a dumb picture in my head of a handsome and lofty ML with the wind gently blowing behind him and a bunch of chickens bowing at his feet.

@jadelin For awhile I was thinking of doing a BG QT with male mc, but now that Scum Male's Whitewashing Manual and I Am a Big Villain are being translated, I lost willpower :sushi_hide:

8. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    And you are right :D ML have not visit the chicken farm but all birds will bow to him and is afraid of him. And as a bird he like to eat bugs esp curse bug and the method to get it out is by kissing MC.

Ease, Boinkers, Kleep and 2 others like this.
  9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. I actually thought that MC was gong due to being a dragon, and ML was shou due to being a phoenix. Because the ancient Chinese royalty used dragon as symbol of emperor, and phoenix as symbol of empress. :LOL:

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

alexfilia, XD, maya_sov and 8 others like this.
  10. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a NU link? Thanks

11. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that there is a NU link
    I haven't found it

Shizuka15 likes this.
  12. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for the person who got hired to kill 1000 chickens lol

Jadeite524 likes this.
  13. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, so ....the shou is the dragon for once? pft!

14. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the dragon is shou. I was surprised also :D

midnight reader and Kailyria20 like this.
  15. Mzlulucious

Mzlulucious Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please can someone help me with the raw link?

16. fpschubert

fpschubert Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the raw link?

17. Azul_UwU_

Azul_UwU_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link