LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the thing, we don't know that. It was never said that LM created It, just that he brought It to that universe. As far as we know that system might be the one used in most universes so he went with it instead of the one in the 33 Skies.

2. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Empyreans live for 100 million years. Dragon fangs master did something really weird

3. Sylinax

Sylinax Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that culture makes no sense, but don't mix the two stories together. Think of it as the 33 heavens being a super universe and the sinkhole another one.
    And Lin ming don't create their culture method, he just help to develop legacies

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    No chapter today?

5. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Why tf the release schedule become hectic again? This is the same with Xintong pre-coronation arc

Damn it!

6. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does it matter. In the end the same number of chapters were released per week

7. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Kids might not believe it but there was a time when CC’s release rate was 2 chapters/day and this was considered normal.

Now we can’t even get 1 chapter/day. Currently, the release rate is around 6 chapters/week.

8. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been ages since CC’s release rate changed and now only the myth of the golden age remains.

We never got an explanation of why this drastic drop happened, btw.

9. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    The prick got famous and rich, so he got lazy because, you know, he has a life and family and such (as if he never has one before) or some kind of illness, so the slowdown of his release.
    But in actuality, he probably is just lazy, and want to milk his franchise with limited resource and creativity.
    Most Chinese authors are like that, worked hard at first, then became lazy pigs once famous and rich, relying solely on their acquired fan base.

blablabla12 likes this.
  10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read this thread past pages

IIRC the release rate is delicious before the novel reach 500 chapters

11. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    You mistake TMW for HxH.

12. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I didn't compare TMW with HxH. Even Mad Snail is somewhat better than that 100-hiatus mangaka, and CC is at least 10x better than Mad Snail in term of release rate. They aren't on the same level at all.
    Most authors usually released 2-3 ch/day regularly, until they become famous and have huge fan base providing them huge daily income, then they got lazy. Even the diligent ones love making repetitive scenes and writing extremely long novel (milking), because of the already huge fan base in their novel, and uncertainty that the new novel would be received favorably.

13. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HxH was on hiatus, its not anymore. Hasn't been for a while. Mad Snail just flat out abandons projects that are popular to focus on new things his fans hate. Imo CC's quality dropped a long time ago. To go back to the original statement that started this, it is true that a lot of CN authors do this. As soon as they get to the height of their popularity the release rate drops significantly and the quality bottoms out becoming about stretching out the story as long as they can.

You generally shouldn't bring good manga into a CN fight as I will wait for a good story much longer than I would wait for a CN web novel that I can predict 80% of the time. I'm still waiting for NANA to return from hiatus. That should tell you everything.

14. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, you were the one who first brought manga into this discussion...

15. darksaint124

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what does your HxH stand for, because when I see that Hunter X Hunter is what comes to mind immediately. Also the word mangaka is clear as day in an earlier post. So I'm sure I didn't start it.

16. darksaint124

Reading List:
    Link
    See, right there.
    Edit - you were not replying to me, but to Someguy666. I was replying to you.

17. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I'm too lazy to look above posts. T^T

18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Now YY will also bring his sister in his adventure? :hmm::hmm:
    Also Shan Ling is definitely lucky to meet YY instead of another person there. It seems YY wont ditch her soon enough?

We know that YY got maid or servant in every arc, but their relationship always end when the arc change

19. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, a new chapter.
    ch 1678 Hundred Years

Spring and autumn, time lapse, to the realm of Yi Yun, it is not surprising to retreat for hundreds of years. Even the retreats of the two ancestors of Tianhui City are calculated in units of 10,000 years.

Yi Yun this time, carried out the longest retreat in his life.

He did not calculate the time. He only knew that the originally damp walls of the walls of the Dongfu had dried up over time. Later, because of the subtle influence of the heavens and the earth, they turned into sandstones from chaotic ore.

Yi Yun is now in this cave, it is already flashing everywhere, and it is almost a small chaotic vein.

Wait until Yi Yun leaves, leaving a little bit of law, the missing books are here, then in the future, this cave will become a place of opportunity.

Perhaps after tens of thousands of years, someone accidentally found this, it will inherit the inheritance of Yi Yun, although it is only a trivial thing, it is enough to let some poor teenagers genius completely change the predicament.

In the same year, Yi Yun grew up step by step.

During the retreat, Yi Yun and Jiang Xiaorou naturally did not change anything, but Lin Xinyi was different. Because of the practice of reincarnation, she was still a fifteen-year-old girl, but now she is so slim.

Day and night of cultivation, 16 Vientiane repair Luo Dan, was refining all the clouds, the strength of his body has accumulated to the extreme, the foundation, the law has been completely consolidated.

But he is still half a step in the realm of the king.

Even Yi Yun, it is not so easy to break through the imprisonment between man and God.

"Yi Yun, you have been retiring this time for about a hundred years."

Bai Yuesong’s voice suddenly sounded in the sea of Yi Yun.

"A hundred years? Time is fast."

Yi Yun took a deep breath and stood up from the state of meditation.

After Yi Yun swallowed the fragments of Heaven, the understanding of Heaven was further advanced. He had completely shielded the tracking marks that left the Father in his body. At least for now, he is safe.

As a result, Yi Yun does not intend to go out for the time being. If he goes out, he will face the chasing of the chaotic gods.

"Little Sister, I have reached the deadline for the agreement with the Tianluo ancients. This Vientiane Xiu Luodan will send you over."

Yi Yun said to Jiang Xiaorou.

"Good cloud." Jiang Xiaorou nodded. She has been retreating for so long. She has already made great progress. Now, even the old masters like Yurou can’t say that Jiang Xiaorou is stable.

A total of fifty Vientiane repairing Luo Dan, was collected by Jiang Xiaorou, and when he was about to leave this cave, Yi Yun suddenly looked at him and looked up. His perception, through Dongfu, saw a group of human warriors flying into In the big array under Yi Yunbu.

This group of people, wearing luxurious, but the clothes are damaged, the body is injured, extremely embarrassing.

They are not high-level, and even some of them are flustered. Naturally, it is impossible to see through the array of Yi Yunbu.

"Uncle, don't you hurt? We can't escape any more. It's better to hide here. If you can lie behind them, we can turn to the west and escape to the Great West."

A teenager in a robe said that he wore a crown, and although he was not old, he already had the temperament of a superior.

The object of his speech is a long-faced middle-aged man. His face is black and his breath is weak. It seems that the magic is in the body.

"Uncle Huang?"

Yi Yun stunned, the team that fled the disaster from the royal family?

When you think about it, when Yi Yun chose this unnamed mountain to establish Dongfu, he probably knew that it belongs to the boundary of Taiyueguo.

His knowledge was swept away, and he found a dark gold token in the waist of the robes and wrote the word "Tai Yue".

Are these people the royal family of Taiyue?

Look at the robes of the teenager wearing a crown, not a young man, but also a prince.

Although Taiyueguo is not a strong country, it can also be found in the chaotic days. Generally, this kind of dynasty lasts for tens of thousands of years, and hundreds of thousands of years are not a problem.

But now, looking at the situation, the Prince and the Emperor are all chased like a mourning dog. I am afraid that the Taiyue Kingdom is now dead.

A force that could have lasted for so long, saying that extinction will perish, what happened?

Yi Yun is curious, but he is not prepared to gossip.

The replacement of the dynasty and the reincarnation of the heavens are all normal things.

There is nothing right or wrong in this, just the competition for interests.

But... When Yi Yun continued to radiate his senses, he was shocked.

He saw... the servant!

A large number of magic servants, stacked in layers, look far away like a flying locust group, do not know how many!

The servant of the Protoss?

Yi Yun lived, and the Protoss were scarce. Although they dominated the chaos, they rarely saw Protoss.

What the Protoss want to do is usually done by the servant.

The number of Protoss servants is terrible, which is incomparable to any race, such as Terran and Soul.

Although the servant is powerful, but... Thailand and Yueguo are the kingdom of mankind after all, how can they destroy a human kingdom?

Yi Yun slightly brows.

The Protoss ruled chaotic days, but they did not take the initiative to destroy other races. In fact, the chaotic days of the various races, although hostile to each other, tried to avoid the war, and everyone could not afford the consequences of the war.

The Protoss is stronger, and if it causes public outrage and is jointly dealt with by other races, it will be very tragic.

If the Taiyue Kingdom is destroyed by the same human race, Yi Yun will not be surprised, but it is not right to be chased by the magic servant.

With such doubts, Yi Yun spreads the perception further.

From the direction of the servant, Yi Yun saw a lot of cities that were destroyed, the servants crossed the border, and the bones were tiring...

Is this the Protoss fighting the Terran?

At this time, the Taizi and other people of Taiyue State also sensed the servant who was chased behind him.

The long-faced middle-aged man, known as the Uncle, was bitter and said: "I haven’t been able to stand for a long time. You should go first, I will stay, maybe I can delay a little time."

"Uncle, you can’t, even if you can’t To delay, it should be me. I am the treasurer of our country, can not protect my people, is already a waste, it is time for me to stand up..." Prince is right.

"No, your body world still contains many civilians. They and you are the seeds of my Taiyue country. You must escape." The

face of the long-faced middle-aged man suddenly appeared a trace of ruddy anger. The breath of the body suddenly became stronger, and it is clear that the jade has been burned.

The faces of Prince and others are a sorrow. On this road, they have already paid too much sacrifice.

At this time, they can already see a dark cloud over the horizon, almost covering half of the sky.

It is not a cloud, but a servant!

Seeing so many servants, these people of the royal family of the Taiyue Kingdom are sinking in their hearts.

Even if the long-faced middle-aged man rushes to blew himself up, it is just a little spark, and it can't stop the function... The

long-faced middle-aged man said with sorrow: "Today, my Thai country... I am afraid that it will be completely destroyed. ..."

At this moment, they suddenly felt a distorted space around them.

Array method?

Then they saw that a huge green demon appeared in the air!

They all have a big change in face, this devil's breath is extremely horrible, when did they come to such a big devil?

It does not seem to be a servant, because the breath is completely different.

I don't think they are flustered and broke into the formation of such a big devil...

"Well, instead of dying in the hands of the servant, I would rather feed this devil..." The long-faced middle-aged man sighed.

But then they saw that after the devil appeared, they didn't look at them, but excitedly turned to the servants.

"Ha ha ha ha! Let Laozi come to meet you!" The

poisonous devil danced and went straight to the servant!

A powerful force burst from the poisonous demon, it rushed into the servant, opened his mouth directly, and immediately swallowed a large servant.

These servants were in front of it, and there was no such resistance.

The poisonous demon was very excited. Before Yi Yun and Luo Wang fought a battle, it did not set a decent credit. For this reason, the poisonous konjac was very worried and wanted to find a chance to prove himself.

Now, although facing a group of incompetent servants, but the number of the other party is too horrible, it is not a simple matter to want to kill all the remaining. Of course, it is difficult to reflect your value.

At this time, the poisonous demon opened his mouth, and the breath of the prisoner spread out in all directions, wrapping the servants in layers.

This is already an independent world, and no magic servant can escape from it.

"Eat! Eat! Eat!" The

poisonous body swollen, like a big cockroach, jumped into the worm pile, and the original fierce servant had no resistance.

Beyond the enchantment of the poisonous demon, the warriors of the Taiyue Kingdom looked a bit sullen, and the guy who suddenly appeared, what the monster is, it is too strong.

They know that among these servants, there are even a lot of devils, and the sacred gods of the Terran are not dominant in these devils.

At this moment, everyone only felt that the scene had suddenly changed, and the dense virgin forests and mountains had disappeared, and even the devil and the servant in the killing were gone.

They were inexplicably transmitted to a wide cave.

It is quiet and quiet here, and the heavens and the earth are extremely rich. The surrounding stone walls are all chaotic ore, and I don’t know where it is.

At this moment, a young man in black appeared in front of everyone. This person could not feel any volatility. It seemed to be just a mortal, but somehow, in the face of this black youth, people felt as if they were facing a vast expanse. The starry sky is general, mysterious and awesome.

This black youth is naturally easy to cloud.

He did not care about exposing his own cave. Anyway, after killing so many servants, the Taiyue country could not stay.

The long-faced middle-aged people have realized their feelings and immediately worshipped: "In the next Taiyuankun, thank the predecessors for their help."

"No need." Yi Yun faintly waved his hand, "Tell me what is going on here? Why the Protoss Invade your Taiyue country? You Taiyue country, is it not worth the Protoss?"

Oh my, the Celestials are invading Thailand... :D

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  20. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely yi yun won't bring her sister, base on the previous statement of wanting to produced a high heaven fey backer. As for Shan ling I still hope that this time Yi yun won't have to change servant girl for a very long time. But as far as I can tell she most likely be left with her sister as a personal maid assigned by yi yun.

In the last battle Yi yun is overwhelming the enemy. Hope this last also for a very long time, hate to see our mc being save again by a higher cultivator. Hate to see force plot and plot armor author keep on using.