Discussion Tell me about your shitty days so I can feel better...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Slayerwolfx2, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    So, do I start?
    Ermm, ok.

A personal matter occured a few days ago and I had to travel from the university in Samos (island) to Patra (home).

A week passes and I'm ready to head back, but wait!

Because of the weather, I'm forced to stay another day. That's alright, more time with my family.

Then next day I wake up early, call the port authorities to find out whether ships are sailing today and get ready to head out.

Till now with me? Well, I bought the ticket for the train and the bus, but the place that sold the tickets for the ship wasn't open yet, even though it was during the time it was opening.

No big deal, I will just buy the ticket from one place near the ships.

And so, I head out.

200+km and 4 hours later I arrive only to find out that there isn't a ship for Samos. It had been rescheduled for tomorrow.

Let me also tell you that the sites posting about this stuff wrote that there was a ship for today, which there wasn't. Yes, all of the sites I checked (about 6).

As if that wasn't enough, I miss the train back for 5 minutes and am forced to wait another 50 minutes tor it to arrive again.

Another 4 hours later of total traveling time (closer to 3 hours and 40 minutes, but who's counting?) I'm back... with a headache.

But hey! I'm going to have to waste money again for the same torture tomorrow (rip 20$... and it was with the university discount else it would have been double that).

Edit: actually, if you don't have a story to say that's even better. Seeing what the subject is, if you had a good day, that's better.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Westeller likes this.
  2. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    no such thing as a good day

except later today (or tomorrow for anyone in europe, africa or americas)
    pokemon direct~

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. I had to get out of bed because the dogs were barking. They have really penetrating voices and there's three of them, so it's difficult to ignore them. So I let them out and went back to bed. ... For all of about ten minutes, when they decided they wanted back in. So annoying. ... So I let them back in, and went to bed. Or tried to, because then they started barking at each other for fun. So I threatened the little jerks until they stopped, and went back to bed.

This time it even worked! For a little while, anyway. Now I'm up again. :blob_teary:

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  4. Evil1220

Evil1220 Lazarus

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, yesterday I needed to get drunk as all hell otherwise I’d go into a depression. Reason being I slipped up and left my car on the street during a snow ban where it’s unlawful to have your car parked on the street. So when I woke up for school and walked outside guess what I saw...... nothing, no car, it had beeen towed overnight so that the snowplows could come through. Oh and it gets better, I had a presentation that I needed to do otherwise my grades would suffer a severe downturn so now I’m running the 4 miles to school missing my first class. I get to school with an hour before my next class and I’m calling the police to ask where my car got towed, got the number of the place holding my car and called them. They then tell me that the impound closes in 1 hour and if I don’t get there today it’s only going to be more expensive to get my car out tomorrow........ at this point I’m in a full on sprint to the impound which thankfully is only 20 mins from school, called up my teacher WHILE running and said that I would be late and to do my presentation last. Got to impound, met a very nice lady and filled out the paperwork and payment (150 dollars) to get car out, this all took 30 mins. Now I got to my car and the first thing I see is the citation on it saying unlawful parking during snow ban and to pay another 35 dollars. At this point I’m past the “break down crying” phase and in the “laughing insanely like a madman” phase. Then I finally get back to school for the presentation only to discover my notecards were at home, so I did what I could from memory and BS’ed the rest. Honestly, if I were to label a day where everything went wrong in my life, yesterday was that day.

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  5. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    Man... I'm crying for you.
    Regardless, hope the best for your presentation.

6. oppakan

oppakan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ate the same food for a whole day because the stores are close its a holiday I forgot about it the day before

7. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    You should go troll your neighbors. I do it almost every month. At least once in a month over the weekend or in a very bad day.

8. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    This morning wasnt bad, but two days ago was a real pain, literally. Startled awake by my phone, and sat up way to quickly. It felt like I was getting shiv'ed in the kidneys. Go out to play taxi, with a foot of snow on the ground. Did I mention I live out in the middle of BFE? Best part was the Schadenfreude at the people that had to go out, except dont know how to drive in snow... and went into the ditch. So.. finally get to town, pick up mom and notice no one has shoveled her driveway... karma I'm sure for laughing at the poor fool that went ditch diving. So got to do that as well once she was done with her errands. With my back cramping the entire day... fun times

9. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you see, i've always thought that getting pooped by a bird while walking down the street only happens in animes. And boi i was wrong....
    To make it worst, not long after i change my clothes because of that 1st incident, another gooey white blob from the sky came crashing down on my new clothes. Again.
    Watdehel

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  10. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    A week ago, I had to go to a city for a doctors appointment. I ended up getting my blood drawn. And mind you, I'm REALLY scared of neddles.

We had lunch at this restaurant. It wasn't good. The food tasted okay, my stomach could handle it.

I went with my mom and she had work afterwards, I followed her to her work. But because I could go inside her office I had to wait in the lobby. (Why didn't I just go sightseeing or shopping? Cause I'm broke) Waited for several hours. I didn't move one bit. Just stared at my phone. And since my body didn't move, when I decided to move, I had a headache. Later we went for Starbucks. I got a hot coco because my stomach doesn't like coffee. Took a sip of it. And the second I tasted it, I knew I was gonna get a stomache if I continued. So we went back to her work place. I waited in the lobby again. And because I had nothing to do, I just sat there. Not moving, and drinking the hot cocoa.

Btw, now that I think about it, I could have a chance if being lactose intolerant. Don't know.

Anyway so we took a bus home and it was traffic hour because most people get of work at this time. It was hot and stuffy. I mean, you cram a bus And see what happens to the air.

Anyway I stood there nauseous and with a stomach ace for the rest of the ride.

11. manga2000

manga2000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really something that happened recently but it is an incident that will always remain in my memory. I once spent 30 minutes power walking to and from a store to buy lunch. I returned to class tired with throbbing legs to enjoy my lunch but somehow fumbled and dropped my lunch on the floor. I could not rescue it and did not have anything to eat for lunch that day. Everytime I walk with food or handle food, I remember this incident and fear dropping my food all the time.