Spoiler Dumb Husky and his White Cat Shizun

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cypress, Feb 22, 2019.

1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link

So, uh. That boner and mutual pining arc.

I'm in it and it's so embarrassing to read omfg.

they're so dumb and in love and they don't even know it ahhhhhhhhh

2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Daaaaanngg MC!!! Empress Braised Pork got burned again. How did she react to MC doing that? I'm hoping she overreacted and embarassed herself :3

3. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't, she seems to be the silent plotter type. Probably she'll make an appearance later on...

4. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Daaawww...hope she doesnt make a mess again (=_=)

How's those boner/mutual pinning chapters going tho? Lool!!

5. rilakkuma

rilakkuma [ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆][A Victim][Huggle Bear]

Reading List:
    Link
    Cypress, MonaLily and Fiorisi like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    MonaLily and rilakkuma like this.
  7. MonaLily

MonaLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry for the inconsistency i can't really update spoilers ''cause i work full time. but i just want to scream 'cause they finally realise they love each other and confessed at chp 179!!! MWY confessed to shizun first and shizun was so shy omg. (well technically MWY confessed the other time before after the mutual boner arc, but that confession is more like a hint / ambiguous wording)

MWY: shizu- wan ning. i like you. not like a disciple to master but like a i "like" you like you.
    shizun: but i have a bad temper
    MWY: you're good to me
    shizun: i'm old
    MWY: you look younger than me
    and then after that shizun is like " no one liked me before i'm not good enough, bla blah" but MWY just holds shizuns hand gently like fingers intertwined holding and shizun is so shy!! shizun just turns his head away but didn't let go of MWY's hand.
    THEY ARE SO CUTE! SHIZUN IS SO SHY!
    (also fun fact: shizun is afraid of heights. shizun is utterly useless when it comes to household chores, he doesn't even know the correct way of doing kaundry. shizun has a pouch of milk candy which MWY gave to him. so this implies that shizun can eat milk candy whenever he wants. tsundere sweet tooth shizun is the best.)

also let's just officially call the "yu liang village task" as "mutual awkward boner arc". also the first time shizun jerks off

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  8. MonaLily

Reading List:
    Link
    (it's really funny you guys call her braised pork 'cause her name is "song qiu tong" sgshshhssh)

song qiu tong is a confirmed 2 face bitch in later chapters. in 0.5 (past life) the wedding night of MWY and braised pork, MWY didn't sleep with her but instead went to shizun's place (and probably had angsty papapa) (shizun was already held prisoner that time)

braised pork knew this and is jealous. so she went and find shizun and torture him. all shizun's finger nails were ripped out. fcking bitch.

9. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    "But I have a bad temper" he says :blobmelt:

Aaaaawww Shizun~ Why u so cute :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:
    Uggghh :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

MonaLily likes this.
  10. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    It's extremely embarrassing and sweet and fluffy.

It feels like ~100 chapters of nothing but pining as these idiots keep getting boners and denying their feelings. I think MWY did an accidental kabedon on CWN too at one point LOL.

There's a huge part of the arc in which they do nothing except escape to the countryside and help some farmers while flirting developing their relationship. Each person ogles the other person and thinks he's hot wtf do I do. MWY also keeps doting on CWN -- like he bought food and things that he knew CWN liked. They also develop disgustingly domestic eating habits -- MWY manipulates CWN into eating more food and baiting him with sweets. He even forks food directly into CWN's bowl or brings it to his mouth. CWN is tsundere but eats the food. He also makes sure MWY eats too and tells him to eat slower -- there's this really bittersweet moment when MWY thinks how wonderful CWN is because his entire life, no one's told him it's okay to eat slower because no one's going to snatch his food away from him. MWY has a really cruel past; he was really poor with his mom and then his mom died and then he struggled to stay alive. Also bullied by a bunch of rich people.

ALSO. While at the countryside, MWY realizes his feelings FINALLY.

But he keeps thinking that CWN doesn't like men and that he doesn't want to force CWN like he did in the last life, that he'd be perfectly happy like this being with CWN all the time too.

But yeah, idiots in love.

Empress Braised Pork is really two-faced it seems, she tried getting married to Nangong-guy in that love triangle I mentioned. I'm currently reading about how sh*t is going down. So she's not really a virgin like she claims, the Ye-person that MWY thought highly of isn't a guy (he's a girl who voluntarily underwent something approaching a sex change to guard Nagong-guy as his shadow guard), Ye-person likes Nangong-guy, and there's some conspiracy about a bunch of people trying to open a hell chasm again.

11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    ...XM YOU COCKBLOCKER

There was cute confession schmoop and then they were getting hot and heavy (poor MWY and his endless boners as he's trying to be nice and wait for CWN to be ready) and CWN was finally ready and then it turns out oops. They had a spectator.

But yeah, the confession was cute. MWY finally gets hit by the clue brick after he finds the wedding token in CWN's clothes from when they were in Hell (locks of hair entwined and placed in an embroidered pouch). Then he gauges CWN's reactions and has hope! And then there's the cute moon-gazing scene and also when MWY finally confesses he likes CWN and not Shimei. CWN doesn't reply but he lets MWY hold hands with him!!!

I swear they were playing footsie at one point, they were that embarrassing in their newlywed new lovebirds stage.

12. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Maaaan at this point any reader would've wanted to distort the fabric of reality just to push these sweet idiots heads together and yell out "You both love each other now KISS"
    (ノ_<、)
    Chapter 179 confession right? What a long wait (╥﹏╥) But I do love slow burn stories~
    Ohh daang, so does that mean trouble is brewing?

Cypress likes this.
  13. MonaLily

Reading List:
    Link
    Xue Meng being a cock blocker!!! hahahhaha it's so funny like... MWY and CWN are making out near the woods or something and both of them are really desperate and MWY's already having a rock hard boner. MWY asks CWN if they can move it elsewhere and CWN finally agress!! like MWY has been patient with CWN and didn't do anything more than hugging/kissing. this time CWN finally agress!! finally!! but then xue meng appears and both of them had to pretend nothing is going on.

xue meng asks them what are they doing out here and MWY fcking lies and said "we're looking for a candy monster that got possesed" and XUE MENG THE NO BRAINCELLS FCKING BELIEVED IT OMG. being asked back, xue meng said he was looking for his mom's cat. and being the "kind hearted shizun" CWN is, he AGREES TO HELP XUE MENG LOOK FOR IT LIKE??? mister shizun did you think about MWY's raging boner? like MWY has to look for xue meng's fckig cat with a huge ass tent at his crotch?? poor MWY

days later MWY and CWN had a make out session at an inn and jerked each other off

another few days later, xue meng asks MWY about that incident again 'cause he saw there's marks on CWN's neck.
    XM: you know that day...
    MWY: ?
    XM: you and s-shizun back at t-the...
    MWY: ????
    XM, intensely blushing: WERE YOU GUYS REALLY LOOKING FOR THE POSSESSED CANDY MONSTER?
    MWY, smirking: if you don't believe in me, at least believe in shizun.

god xue meng is so funny

14. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this mean that MC get to know the truth behind all the misunderstandings he have had?
    CC: @scriptor @MonaLily

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

15. Lisstr

Lisstr Fujoshi ☆ Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
  16. MonaLily

Reading List:
    Link
    yep. the truth behind the misunderstandings. all of it.

Fiorisi likes this.
  17. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    There must have been a flood of tears when this happened :blobsob:

Fiorisi and MonaLily like this.
  18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said lol, MWY breaks down in tears. He does this a lot when he's hit hard by how good shizun was (is) to him.

also when he angsts over 1st life and how sh*tty he was

Cypress, Unsaltea, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  19. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I think that I will wait for the chapters to stack up first, and binge read. If not, I will be checking it every other day. :blobsleepless:

Shimizu Yuki, MonaLily and Yuen like this.
  20. MidnightKaito

MidnightKaito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *crawls out of MXTX hell*
    *Shifty looks* did some one call?
    New novel?! Oooooo! BANZAI! This sounds so good...but...but *glances at MXTX hell*
    No,no. I'll add it to my list! Please feed me more~ maybe I can-
    *Is dragged back into MXTX hell*

Moro-sama, michoux, Shikha and 3 others like this.