Kenkyo Kenjitsu: Enjou POV [fanfiction]

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Red Bean, Nov 2, 2017.

?

How do you want updates to happen?

Poll closed Nov 27, 2017.
  1. Shorter chapters but frequent updates (probs in a 2000 or less range)

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. Long chapters but less frequent updates (probs 3500 word range)

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. jasminelep

jasminelep Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprised I didn't see anyone posting this!
    Latest official chapter translation there was an enjou x reika moment heuheu

chamchaworld likes this.
  2. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I really enjoyed the fanfic. Just a bit sad that there's no real romantic development from Reika's side. But I understand that author-sama is doing her best to write it as close to the original as possible, and given the sweetness and cuteness from Enjou's POV, I can't ask for more. XD

3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    @Red Bean thank you! Lol I had refrained from checking this forum just so my withdrawal syndrome from ReikaxEnjou ship won't start! Hopefully the author would also start working on continuing the book. Author-san, may God bless you with insights on how to continue and finish this novel smoothly (with Reika ending with Enjou, preferably). Please Author-san huhuhu!

4. Kalmaegi

Kalmaegi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't know there was an update! I should probably keep an eye on the AO3 version since I frequent that site but I keep forgetting to.

It's great to see Masaya so lively and ridiculous, dragging off the poor kid to educate him on the throes of love. Reminded me of Tamaki and that elemtary school kid in one Ouran episode. *snort* Meanwhile anyone with eyes can see how much Enjou-sama is besotted with Reika-sama. Yukino-kun throwing a small fit over the missed opportunity? Adorable!

Thank you so much!

Leilacus and Mino Micha like this.
  5. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    For everyone who has read and liked this story so far, thank you very much for reading and all the nice comments. I know I have been absent for a long time and some may have hoped this would be an update, or an explanation for the long haitus, but this is merely to state my intent for the future of this fanfic. I will no longer continue this, and have plans to delete it as I caught someone plagiarizing it. I am simply appalled by the disrespect and am disappointed that such a thing has happened, and no longer have the will to continue this, especially after what happened in my personal life. For those who have been reading thus far, thank you for your kindness and patience, it really meant a lot to me.

1ia, Ophious, potatofriez and 22 others like this.
  6. raiou

raiou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to hear what happened, but thank you so much for this fanfic, really. It was a great read.

Bellilelly, Irie, Red Bean and 3 others like this.
  7. Lyndai

Lyndai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for what you have given so far. It was a wonderful ship ride.

Bellilelly, Irie, Red Bean and 3 others like this.
  8. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear @Red Bean when I first found this I was so shocked at how much it resembles the original novel I almost thought that the author made another novel from Enjou’s POV. It gives me happiness just reading this fanfic, not only was it interesting, it’s also mentioned some of the specific details that made it hilarious. You even made it from others POV giving us a look at Enjou’s cute side.:blobmelt:

I had my speculation that the author of Kenkyo Kenjitsu was transmigrated leaving the novel on hiatus, so it was the most enjoyable time for me to read this and every new chapter gives me anticipation. This really turned my frown:blobcry: upside down:blobsmilehappy: from my annoying and stressful life.

It’s sad that this fanfic will be dropped since the it has a lot of interesting scenes that hasn’t been brought up yet.

Thank you for bringing me on this fun ride, sadly nothing ever last so this fun ride must come to a stop.

If you ever want to write something again please gives a heads up. I’ll be waiting:blobpeek:

9. Mdrm

Mdrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Red Bean, thank you for your work and thoughts that you have been putting in this fanfic. It was a fantastic experience that led me into the world of fanfiction.

I'm sad that there were people who were shameless enough to do such a thing to you and your work.

Once again, tank you and good luck in our personal life!!

1ia, Leilacus, Bellilelly and 3 others like this.
  10. Silverwind

Silverwind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for letting us know ~~ I'm really sad that there wont be more but just wanted to say that I really loved this fanfic and your work was really good!! ❤ (used to stalk this thread daily for updates :blobpeek:) I've enjoyed every chapter you've written and I can say I have definitely read this entire thing way more than once :blobsweat_2: I still remember when you threw in that Yukino Pov chap, that made my day ~ :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Anyways just want to say a big thank you!!!! Its been an awesome ride. Wishing you all the best if you write anything else and also in your personal life as well!!! Cheeeers ~ :cookie::blobReach::blobxd::bloblove::blobok:

*marches off to catch the plagerisers* :blobcat_hyper:

P.s. please ping me if you write something new :blobpeek:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    1ia, Leilacus, Bellilelly and 7 others like this.
  11. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Y’all are being so nice I’m honestly crying. Thank you for the support and kindness. I honestly don’t want to stop working on this but my schedule is demanding and I’m having troubles left and right, but the story theft is just too much for me to deal with right now.

Maybe one day I’ll pick this up again and try to give it the proper ending that you guys deserve, but for now I’m just going to put this work down and focus on other things.

I’ll keep this available for anyone in the community to READ (please, please, please don’t steal or republish my work without my permission or credit, because this honestly hurts more than you think), since I don’t want to deprive you guys of some of the good memories of the fandom. I made this fic in hopes of gaining friends with a shared interest, and I am forever thankful for the people who have been with me for so long and kept reading, despite my delays and inability to live up to my promises. You’re all great people and very sweet. Just how you guys wished me good luck in my personal life, I hope the same for you guys as well.

This is goodbye, but not farewell. Thank you all for everything, Red Bean.

mw_mw_chan, 1ia, Ophious and 27 others like this.
  12. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    It is disheartening to hear that someone would do something so shameless, looking at it another way I guess it goes to show just how good your work was. Tbh I never read fanfics and still don't >.> but I followed this thread because I thought it was convincingly good to pass off as canon imo. I'm pretty much echoing what's been said but I still wanted to thank you for your work thus far and wish you all the best on your future endeavors. :blob_pompom:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    1ia, Leilacus, Silverwind and 2 others like this.
  13. Kogi

Kogi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You really deserve all the praise, since you made such an amazing shipping perspective so true to the original story. Life is cruel and far from fair, so I feel your pain. But do know, that your stories made the days for me and probably many more much more enjoyable. So I hope that now our words also ring with you as encouragement for the present and future. Ganbate!

1ia, Leilacus, Irie and 2 others like this.
  14. Juuen

Juuen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Red Bean, thank you for all your hard work, we're sorry you went through this, no artist deserve to have their work stolen. I just found your work on wattpad and needlessly to say I was outraged at the shamelessness. Thank you for providing us with such an awesome fanfic!!!! We love you, Red Bean~

I've reported the story on wattpad multiple times but it's still up there. Just search up enjou's pov and it'll be there (EVEN THE NAME IS IDENTICAL, THE SHAMELESSNESS)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    rienayen019, Leilacus and Red Bean like this.
  15. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    @Red Bean thank you so much for not taking this fanfic down. It’s been a long time since I read the novel and I just found this thread randomly. I read it all in one night. It was a wonderful experience and I loved finding out a fanfic so well fleshed out from the canon. I can’t believe someone would just shamelessly steal your hard work and I’ll be waiting for divine punishment to strike them down but will also keep an eye on it and report them if I find it anywhere else. Thank you once again for your effort and love into making this wonderful ship fic. I really, really loved it. :bloblove:
    I hope everything’s well with you. And I wish you the best in all your personal affairs and future work too!
    You’re already a great author-sama in my heart! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Irie, Leilacus and Red Bean like this.
  16. Kisshouin Reika cultis

Kisshouin Reika cultis New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank's for Enjou's POV, miss the novel updates since forever!!!

ShenMiao98 likes this.
  17. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I read this story in one go lol ^^

18. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    @Red Bean I pray that you will have enough strength to do each days activities with a merry heart. It's infuriating that people would plagiarize your work that took neurons after neurons to complete. Makes you wanna punch them in the face and file a case! :blobangery::blob_thor:It's sad that you'd not continue this awesome fanfic :blobsob::blobsob: but I do understand where you're coming from. God bless! And to that plagiarizer, well, shame on you!

19. rienayen019

rienayen019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao, you really are brothers, what are you talking about

20. rienayen019

rienayen019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For once, I agree with you, Masaya. My reaction to this fanfic and the canon, as well

Jukki likes this.