Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
  2. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question. They haven't officially said when Season 2 donghua starts, have they?

I just saw on someone's blog, on a new post from this month even, that it starts in Oct 2019, but I thought that had been debunked.

LoveManga likes this.
  3. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was this summer? :hmm:

LoveManga likes this.
  4. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    ...... Shiat

[​IMG]
    You should have seen her status then lol. So cute ʕ≧㉨≦ʔ

5. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  7. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    I don't think Lan Zhan would be so expressive in the novel but Wei Ying really doesn't help Lan Zhan's self-control... :sweating_profusely:

Edit: The chapter 62 of the manhua is available at EXR! :blob_pompom:

8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm trying to picture myself waking up next to a man like that..
    Heart attack > Screams > Faints :blob_coughblood:

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and asckj1 like this.
  9. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... it is going to start in July i think. I remember seeing it in some pv.

Wahahahaha!!! The expression on Wei Wuxian are too precious :blobjoy::blobjoy: He always manages to throw Lan WangJi off balance with his mischiefs. That last pic omg hahaha:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

This manhua artist draws such nice figures of all characters!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

LoveManga, Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  10. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^^ OMG, those scans totally killed me :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

I literally died from happiness xDD :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Thanks for sharing! :aww:

Anyways, for those of you who have read chapter 1 to this awesome fanfic! :aww:, Chapter 2 (Let's you and me go on a ride)
    is just up/posted. Here's the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/17816330/chapters/42276650 And @asckj, I'm tagging you to this since you were the only one who commented to this fic, when I posted the link to Chapter 1 previously :blobwink:

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and asckj1 like this.
  11. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, relax. I was talking about their first meeting. Lan Wangji caught him with emperor's smile, at night, on the roof, remember?
    Wangji wouldn't let him in, because of curfew. So the only result could be Wei WuXian beat defeated him. Wangj lost the fight, and Wei WuXian arrived there. And we all know Wei WuXian didn't have his sword, because his hands were full of emperor's smile jars :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Any answer for difference between LWJ and LXC's age?

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  12. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga, biiru, Sauling and 8 others like this.
  13. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAAHHHHHH! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: *anxiously wait for the download to finish*

Edit: I just finished listening to the extra and it's too much for my heart! WELL TOO MUCH!!! :blobdizzy::blob_catflip::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_ghost:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    LoveManga and asckj1 like this.
  14. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL WAT IS LAN ZHAN DOIN LOL PUT HIS HAND THERE???????????????? LOLOLOLOL :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy: and wei ying got caught tryin to undress lan zhan omg lol hhshhsh and act like a victim hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha, LAN ZHAN FACE SI FKIN PRICELESSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH LOLOL the onli person hu can make lan zhan loose his composure is wei ying alright :blobhero::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    a man like wei ying? :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: i would oso probably be the same hahahahah though won scream just wtffffffffffffffffffffff den faint hahahahha or just smack him ahahhahahaha
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy can download and listen ahahhaha

LoveManga, Sauling and Fiorisi like this.
  15. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's another fancomic related to swords / musical instruments spirit.

_ (5).jpeg
    Angry Wangji is nice~
    As for ChenQing.... If I was a spirit I wouldn't be able to look at him straight without a nosebleed...

16. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hahahah wanji get angry and opens his eyes means there will be hell unleash ahahhahah. true though ppl will hav a nosebleed when they see chenqing hahaah

Saloe, Yulia Scarlet, Sauling and 2 others like this.
  17. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. The sword spirits are so gorgeous and entertaining.

18. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What have you done!?!? You've made me addicted to this fanfic!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    The story's getting really interesting! But i fear we might be in for some kind of shock in c3 since Wei WuXian says he'll show Lan WangJi a race he can't forget. :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:I just hope i'm wrong.

Thanks so much for sharing this once again. If you have any such fluff filled fanfics, please do point them out :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Also, it's so darn hard to stay away from hovering the mouse on mdzs donghua vidoes and click the play button :blobcheeky::blobcheeky: Started rewatching the donfhua once again. I've already lost track of how many times i've already watched it! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Sauling likes this.
  19. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, considering you're the only one who ever replied to me about sharing this fic :blobjoy::blobjoy: I just HAVE to get someone addicted into this fanfic the same way I do :aww::aww::aww: Because I really love this writer's writing style for making the character, so-in-character :blobReach: since that's really what I look for in fanfic, and I don't normally read fanfics on my end xD, so if I'm praising a fanfic, it's got to be worth the praise :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling something will happen in Ch3 :sweating_profusely: but I don't mind reading some 'angst' that leads to a touching moment for Wangxian :aww:

And I sure will share it in here, especially with you when it comes to these awesome works :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

I miss MDZS sooo much :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I feel so empty now that MDZS has ended :blob_teary::blob_teary: It's actually depressing to see how this thread is so quiet:blobcry: this thread used to be so lively in the past :( I might just go back to watching the anime, or reading the novel, or better yet, some Extras where we get Wangxian Fluff!! :aww::aww:

setsuna3025, Yulia Scarlet and asckj1 like this.
  20. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    I advise the stories of Shinocchi if you have not already read them! :aww::aww::aww: