Spoiler One Meter Eight Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Till_IDie, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Till_IDie

Till_IDie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone able to provide spoilers for this? :aww:
    Name: One Meter Eight Princess (公主一米八)

Author: 青端 (Author of 'Every Day the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me')

Description:
    As the small bodyguard who devotes himself to protecting the princess, Chen Zhi always felt that .........the princess exudes some devilish charisma. :blobowoevil_horns:

*assassin appears*
    After the princess stabbed the assassin :blobhero:, the princess reached out, grasped Chen Zhi and asked: " You aren't injured right?"

*when the prodigal man took liberties with the princess*
    The half head taller than Chen Zhi princess monotonously said while using a leg to kick away that man :"scared this princess to death"

Chen Zhi: "....."

Till one day Chen Zhi realised the princess has no chest... no chest ...chest :blobfearful:

Kailyria20, Ease, soie_yoie and 10 others like this.
  2. Till_IDie

Till_IDie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link: www
    .jjwxc
    .net/onebook.
    php?novelid=3003396

not sure why they wouldn't let me post the original link :blobawkward:

dreamxx likes this.
  3. periperi

periperi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the first 2 chapters, seems like a cute story so far.

So princess seems to have an older brother who died. Is there a connection? Seems likely:hmm:
    MC is actually of some high standing (son of a noble? Not too sure) who's really lazy. Like a cat lazy. About 4 years ago he had a bout of illness that resulted in some memory loss. Apparently when he was young he studied at the princess older brother palace before but didn't seem to be on good terms with him? Like rivals? But he doesn't remember much. Just in chapter 2, princess goes back to the older brother place and got ambushed by assassins, MC thinks of getting injured so that his father will maybe move him out of being the princess bodyguard but is saved by the princess. HAHA. :blobnom:
    There's some cute moments already. Like MC being lazy and falling asleep when he's supposed to be sweeping the courtyard and getting caught by the princess. Or like on the way to the older brother palace, the bodyguards walk behind the carriage and MC can't stand the heat. The princess, under the excuse of being thirsty, gets MC to serve drink and enter the carriage and lets him stay there for the remaining journey :aww:

veihakase, alexfilia, Ease and 10 others like this.
  4. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    RAW: www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3003396

You can't post links until you've made a certain amount of posts. It's a preventative measure against bots and phishing.

midnight reader and Till_IDie like this.
  5. periperi

periperi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay currently at about chapter 30, not sure if I will finish this so I shall just post the spoiler while I still remember:

So I like this story because MC is not dumb. He knows something is going on. As expected, the "princess" is actually the 3rd prince. The real princess is his sister who died in the fire 4 years ago but everyone thought it was the prince who died. There's some political plot going on with the princes, concubines and the emperor. ML came back as the princess to avoid scrutiny and reduce assassination attempts because he knew if he came back as a prince, he will be targeted more. His goal is to uncover the truth behind his mother (the previous queen) and sister's death (I'm pretty sure he knows who was behind everything and it's prob that one concubine). So basically his main aim is revenge and to get back MC because MC is the only one who makes him feel warm since he pretty much lost most of his family :blob_teary:. Again as expected, MC and ML liked each other back when they were in school. ML rushes over when MC finally recovered from that illness 4 years ago and was devastated that MC forgot about him. So he kind of bullied MC a bit when MC became his bodyguard because he was angry that MC forgot about him . MC does eventually remember. As mentioned, MC is not dumb and he wasn't shocked at all to find out that the "princess" was actually a prince. :aww:MC's dad actually knows what is happening --> that ML is the prince and MC likes him. Eventually, ML was ordered by the king to marry some person and he agreed. MC kind of freaks out because what if they find out that ML is a guy but ML tells him not to worry and to wait for him since ML did the waiting for MC previously. MC then receives news that ML is dead because his carriage was attacked on route. :blob_teary: But ofc ML is not dead. It's a plan he had with his uncle on his mother's side but he couldn't tell MC in fear of him not actually coming back. So ML manages to come back as ML, like a whole "the prince was actually alive" plot. And then he keeps sticking to MC haha. Next up seems to be the political drama where all the princes come in and I'm getting confused between their titles, names and mothers so not sure if I will continue. There's the crown prince who is supposedly useless yet seems to have a hidden side. The second prince who pretended to be close to MC, playing on the fact that MC doesn't remember everything (like calling him casually as if they used to be good friends) but MC ain't dumb, based on his own gut feeling he knows he isn't close to that prince. And the 5th prince who's the most innocent and spoilt.

So cute moments. Hmm. Firstly, MC has this red string ornament with him that at the beginning, ML asked how he has that. MC says he can't remember who gave it to him but it must have been someone important and jokes that it must be some lady whom if he met again he will marry. ML says he will give him his blessings lol. But of course ML was actually the one who gave it to MC and MC finds out about that later on. Also, when at MC's place, they were in his study and ML found love letters to MC from ladies on his table that MC did not sort and secretly throws them away. He also finds a painting of himself when he was younger made by MC and keeps it. MC wondered why he had such a painting when he thought he didn't have a good relationship with the 3rd prince last time (so when they were young they kind of bullied each other so people thought their relationship wasn't good but actually they were just pulling each other's pigtails and wanted to be closer but didn't show it out of pride). MC also gave mL a scent pouch to help ML sleeps because he has nightmares. Although MC doesn't remember him, ML secretly sends MC a gift every year for his birthday. Be it an expensive gift or even just a flower. ML is also the easily jealous kind that doesn't even like it if someone places their hand on MC's shoulder. ML likes to hug MC :blobmelt::blobmelt: and MC is actually really good at teasing ML.

So MC father totally knows what is up. He caught MC and ML together when ML was leaving 4 years ago (where eventually there was the fire that killed ML's sister but everyone thought ML died) and questioned MC on their relationship. MC was really brave and admits that they like each other and not to blame ML. Mc father was so angry he had MC caned till he fainted and that eventually led to him being ill (I think this was that big illness he had? The chapter was a bit rocky for me cos it went from flashback to present day without a good transition that had me lost for a solid few paragraphs before I realise they were talking about present time again.) Currently, MC kind of has to sneak out to see ML who is back to being a prince. MC also understands that if ML is seen entering his house, people will assume MC father stands on ML side but he doesn't want to make it seem that way if MC father doesn't intend to have a stand. ML still sneaks in to see MC. When they were together, MC notices his father coming and quickly tells ML to leave because he doesn't want them to get caught. Annoyed, ML then decides to stay :blobxd:so MC father sees them like pulling and pushing HAHA. But all he said was that ML should stop climbing over the walls and if he wants to come, he should do so by the front door. I think this is MC father way of saying he kind of accepts them? :aww::cookie:

So first was this girl who is the younger sister of MC's sort of frenemy from school. MC (not as clueless as he portrays himself to be) notices and firmly rejects her like quickly. She had to marry someone else and wanted to see if MC will stop her but MC just gives her his blessing. That kind of launches into a small arc where she's kidnapped then MC was captured and put in jail because he was the last to see her and then ML saves him. Next is one of ML's bodyguard actually likes him and everyone knows but ML only likes MC. That bodyguard did threaten MC but in order to not have someone who's emotions might cause mistakes, ML sends that bodyguard on some away mission. Next if MC's frenemy (ya the older brother of that first girl) who suddenly thinks that MC smells too nice for a man :blobunsure: and MC is really good looking etc. Nothing happening on that end for now because MC keeps his distance and ML tells him not to stand so close to that guy :blobnom: The other princes seem like they may try to suck up to MC (I'm not too sure what they are up to. Trying to get MC's family support? Not too sure) but I hope they don't come into the mix of love rivals.

clear, alexfilia, Ease and 10 others like this.
  6. Elestrea

Elestrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler so far! Looks pretty interesting to me :aww::aww:

7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't be fooled by the title~
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

clear, veihakase, maya_sov and 9 others like this.
  8. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    if i saw this title was being translated by some vague translator group (as in not sure they translated BL or not) i prob won't select this novel..
    the title so misleading a~~~~
    thanks for the heads up...

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  9. Misogi

Misogi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting :aww: btw for the title i think "One meter eighty princess" would be better

Zhen_Qing and TomiNdumplings like this.
  10. TomiNdumplings

TomiNdumplings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, i thought that it said 1.8 meter princess when i saw it first, but then i started thinking and was like "wouldnt 1 meter 8 be 108cm" and 108 cm is really short

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  11. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ufufufufu thanks for the pokes.. *fishing for spoilers (/ >\\\< )/

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  12. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds interesting...so much to keep up with...too many distractions...i fear i do not have enough time in the world to read everything :sweating_profusely: