Leylin Farlier(WMW) Vs Fang Yuan(RI)

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by SpringCicada, Mar 1, 2019.

?

and the W goes to.....?

1. Leylin Farlier

45.7%
  2. Fang Yuan

54.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpringCicada

SpringCicada Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's say both of them are "reincarnated" in the same universe, but both of them being on 2 different point of the world.
    - Both of them knows that there is someone similar to themselves that reincarnated here, but they don't know who it actually is.
    - Both starts out with an elementary level A.I chip and the rank 6 time-travelling Gu.
    - Both of their "goal" is to attain true immortality. Let's say only one person can gain true immortality in their world, so you have to kill all your competition.
    - Both characters starts out with their "personality" they showed at their most recent point in the story
    - This universe has the combination of both cultivation systems from WMW(laws) and Reverend Insanity(Gu)

Who succeeds in reaching their goal and why ????

2. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang Yuan. I imagine he would lose the first round to Leylin, but the big reset button is hard to beat.

Lurker of the dark likes this.
  3. Luruxi

Luruxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They team up because the benefits would be bigger. If only one can get true immortality than I would say Leylin.

Hegao likes this.
  4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Leylin having sex with underaged girls killed it for me

Are you trying to force me to pick up Reverend Insanity again?
    @Sky Farrow Your 49 cent army is working overtime I see :blobunamused:

5. Djoty

Djoty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel that feng Yuan will have the advantage at the start, but leylin will win in the long run, cause the ability and analysis of the A.I will continue to grow, though can't think of how to solve the time reversal issue

6. livorino

livorino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do not forget Ash Ketchum, The True Immortal among us. Both Fang Yuan and Leylin Farlier can't do anything to him.

Kuro_0ni, Rober611 and tahzib1451 like this.
  7. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Leylin - got walk through generator in his head...
    Fang yuan - got quick load function.

Both ability differ, so no conclusion

Deleted member 89812 and roadnii like this.
  8. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why r we comparing a guy who can swallow the sun n a time traveller.... Just why...

9. penguinleecher

penguinleecher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure the cultivation system in WMW is much stronger than RI's Gu bugs, but they both take tons of resources. Leylin and Fang Yuan are permanently poor. I'd say Leylin is much luckier since he gets a lot of high tier resources for almost no effort, while Fang Yuan struggles to break even. Those with wisdom path Gu can basically match Leylin's AI chip, so he would definitely not have as easy time a time as in his original world. Assuming Fang Yuan has knowledge from a previous life and Leylin does not, I think that Fang Yuan would win by becoming stronger faster. If they ever got into a fight on an equal level, Leylin would probably win, but Fang Yuan would never be on the same level to begin with. Leylin may be able to calculate things, but not to the level of monopolizing resources like Fang Yuan can.

10. Maelstrom08

Maelstrom08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably Leylin, as without the time rewind he would beat out Fang Yuan in the long run. With the time rewind in action, he would definitely start feeling suspicious and get the AI to calc the inconsistencies of what was going on. Eventually the AI would end up with a result, that might allow Leylin to break out of the loop himself. Also Fang Yuan can't use it very often, as well as even if they know the other exists, they start at completely different areas. Also one more thing is that Fang Yuan has his rank 6 Gu as a time limit as well, while Leylin can low for as long as he really wants to. Also from both stories, it seems like Fang Yuan gets into a lot more trouble than Leylin does.

11. Karyehs

Karyehs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do they have to kill each other in the first place? It's basically a race towards immortality, and the only person who would benefit from killing the other is the losing party. Why would Leyling even try to compete with some beetle collector in the first place? It's a waste of time and would slow him down.

The AI chip is OP, since it can calculate in real time... So what if you know the future a little? The mere fact that your heatbeat is a little faster/slower at some point will be noticed and will lead to differently calculated scenarios -> Leylin's AI chip will win. There is even the chance that he is able to analyze the time-travelling Gu and get the ability himself... Maybe he can analyze all Gu's and simulate/recreate the effects or to be more specific the laws behind those effects. Maybe he can create bloodline imprint-equivalents for every type of Gu and create new?

[Beep! There is a 50% chance the analysed subject is a time traveller or has a very strong precognition ability. Beep! Recommending creating a list of long-range sure-kill methods which need conflicting types of preparation to survive by a time traveller/precognition ability user. And use randomization methods to select a few of them. Beep! Simulating ways to 'hitch a ride' in case of a hostile time traveller. Beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeep.]

The big question is, if they meet/hear from each other within a short amount of time. Chances are good that Leylin is already immortal, by the time FY is still playing in his tutorial village.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  12. LordOfPears12

LordOfPears12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? When did it ever happen

Wujigege likes this.
  13. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    His female classmate.

14. LordOfPears12

Reading List:
    Link
    Are u sure? This happened if yes do you remember what chapt?

15. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant recall the chapters but it was quite early
    I dont mind if the story is about two 17 year olds boinking but Leylin was not 17
    It is statutory rape and I felt like a hypocrite to continue reading the story since I read a bit further in.
    Not a bad story perse, but I think having a bottom line is important

16. LordOfPears12

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean from a perspective you could say that. But i really don't think people care or give too much thought about it. In the end it's still fiction and two number of two immaginary people. I mean i could immagine a loli that is aged 30 and it won't really have a meaning at all.

Lurker of the dark and Wujigege like this.
  17. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said, it was personal and I wanted to have a bottom line. Nothing against the story or others who like it.
    But it is erroneous to think that just because it is fiction that it has no effects.
    Look at Japan, they dont have sex anymore, they prefer vocaloids to real women and marry Nintendo Dating Sim gfs
    Saying that it has no impact is not true
    But that is besides the point but this is the reason I vote for Fang Yuan over Leylin

LordOfPears12 likes this.
  18. LordOfPears12

Reading List:
    Link
    I blame anime for that tho

Wujigege likes this.
  19. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sad, Japanese can go extinct in our lifetime at this rate.
    I should probably visit Japan soon, while it still exists

LordOfPears12 likes this.
  20. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    FY, by far, is a lot more brilliance and overall more decisive than LL. His mastery and extensive knowledge over Gu refinement would bring in a big advantage for him. The Gu system is going to be supremely challenging for LL to maintain and use. Hell, he might even locate LL and kill him before LL could do anything.

Also, the Immortal Gu can only be one in existence, so either FY have it or LL have it.

Lurker of the dark likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.