Question Novels with deadlink

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by zenriu, Mar 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenriu

zenriu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with the novel with dead links? Are they remove from the site and can't be read anymore? I really wanted to read the novels that was translated by CatMeme6 and Trungtnguyen but everytime I click chapters it says source can't be found. It seems its not restricted nor transferred to private sites its just always a dead link. So does it mean its no longer available to read?

2. nazmulm

nazmulm The Lord of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    If its a dead link you should report it and if you want to read stuff you can try to find a cached version of the site the novel was on

3. oliver

oliver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A dead link is just that, literally a dead link. A link usually ''dies'' because the content it links to either was removed from the site it was hosted on, or the site it was hosted on was removed entirely. Both can obviously happen for a multitude of different reasons.

Only thing you can really do about that is to see if it's cached somewhere, or if someone reuploaded it to another host. I think i remember @Tony once talking about rehosting content with dead links on another site, but idk what happened to that.

4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It means the original site/content has been taken down.

I suggest directly Googling the titles of the novels u want to read.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    SoulZer0 likes this.
  5. zenriu

zenriu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I did but sad to say can't find any other links and site to read it from aside Webnovel were in they had translated up to 25 chapters as of now but in here its already completed but had dead links. I will try to google it using its chinese title I just hope it is understanble enough for me when the google automatically translate it to english

Thanks guys, I guess can't be able to read that novel for now.... Tried looking for the sites that might have hosted or where the novel is transferred but sad to say got no positive findings. I just need to wait until webnovel finish translating it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2019
  6. Sekai_Saesang

Sekai_Saesang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, If I'm right, the novel you are looking for is Ambiguous Relationship, right? I picked up the translation and currently up to Chapter 42, you can find the links to the chapters on novelupdates

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.