Discussion Tranxending Vision: DROPPING IS MY ADVICE (SPOILER)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Stinx, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Stinx

Stinx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am honestly disappointed with the novel. The story itself and the developments are very good, if only for that I would give it 5 stars, but if there is something in Tranxending Vision that makes my blood boil it's the romance.
    First, the first woman to date the protagonist, is a CIA agent charged with entering his life and investigating it. She also collects samples of his sperm to study, since the CIA knows that the protagonist's father gave the AE capsules to him. I mean, what the fuck. He discovers, and the two separate. Shit, she really likes him, but as a CIA agent, she can not just give up, a fucking situation.
    The author does this and destroys the novel's romance.
    She is beautiful, sexy, has a good body and loves him deeply. She also helped greatly by developing his company. Can there be a more incredible woman? Hell, no.
    It may sound like a good development, I mean, bro, she's a CIA agent, no one expected that, but that's where the whole shit started.
    Then there's his other love interest, a beautiful, rich, intelligent woman. While still dating the CIA agent, he helped her in a number of ways. First, he saved her life several times. Second, he saved her fortune from being stolen by her relatives. Not content with that, he used acupuncture to literally save the life of her father, who was in a coma for several years in a bed. If it were not for him, her father would be in the bed to death.
    One man alone did all this. Tell me, any woman would fall madly in love with him, right? She would love him for a long time, perhaps for the rest of her life. If it had not been for him, his life would have ended long ago, along with his father's, and all the work her father had done to create the company would have gone to her ambitious relatives.
    Yeah, but this is not a normal woman. At the time, he was still dating the CIA agent, so she could not do anything. When the protagonist broke up with the CIA agent, I finally thought, Go up girl, get him and make him yours. Her own father told her to do it. He said that at that moment he was upset about the ending of relationship, and that it would be easy. What she said?
    "The man I want has to be the most incredible man in the world, and he has to court me, I will not court him"
    Wretch! This is where the absurd and disgusting change in her personality began. She changed completely. First she began to even contemplate marrying anyone else when she must have been deeply in love with the protagonist. When the protagonist met with her at some banquet, or event, there were always several guys courting her, and she thought that was the right thing to do, and that the protagonist should do it too. When the protagonist did not do it, she was upset.
    The protagonist had ended with the CIA agent, and was afraid to date again. He also liked this woman, but she just did not help, hoped he would do everything, take the initiative. Woman, you are beautiful, rich and etc, but spare me, you are one of many women that the protagonist can go after, he is the fucking protagonist, he can pick up any woman, and his summit in history will be on a level that your "big" company can not even compare.
    She thinks she was incredible because she was much richer than the protagonist, and several times she thought they should marry for the good of the company, not out of love or sentiment. Seriously, what a disgusting woman.
    The apex of this shit was in chapter 414. After the protagonist is ambiguous as always, after all, he has several other women to pay attention to. Be it your ex-girlfriend, the CIA agent, who risked her own life to aid him in recent chapters running away from the CIA, or a beautiful German who fucks him almost every day. The German helped him build his military weapons factory, and she lost everything because of the protagonist. She loves him deeply, they fuck each other every day, but he is not even there for her. Yes, this is another disgusting aspect of the protagonist's novel. There's also the cop who's his childhood friend. She loves him very much, but he never tried anything with her, saying that there was no way they could do anything since they grew up together. Fuck, you did not even try, that's just an excuse. There are two other agents in China who also love him, and he likes them a little ... Seriously, the author is very disgusting. He placed several beautiful and impressive women in his life, but he came to this chapter in 414, and destroyed EVERYTHING.
    In chapter 414, the protagonist was at a banquet in commemoration of a venture between this beautiful businesswoman (slut) and a South Korean company that the president will run for president of Korea, and the son is trying to marry her. This guy has already tried to kill the protagonist several times, and the last time, was even arrested. The protagonist even showed a video for several people to watch him being served by several beautiful women as if it were a sultan. She knows he sucks, but at this banquet, this shit, in the presence of the protagonist, asked her to marry him.
    And what the whore does?
    "Protagonist, should I marry him?"
    She forced the protagonist to decide at once if he wanted to be with her. I will not mention the several times during the novel that she was "disappointed" with the protagonist unfairly by certain behaviors of him that are justified. I mean, she does not even trust the person she likes, and she's "disappointed", spare me a woman.
    During the novel also, a part arrived that the feelings of her by the protagonist almost disappeared. Tell me, this is a novel? Or is it a Korean drama? In what feelings do they appear and disappear from one month to the next? Even in real life, if someone made 1/10 of what the protagonist did for a woman, the woman would love him for a long time. Even so, her feelings almost disappeared, and she even considered marrying this bastard.If it was at least one other person, that's okay, it's her right, I'd find her disgusting, and I'd think she's no good for the protagonist, but that's it. But with this guy? The guy who tried to kill the protagonist? When the protagonist hesitated to respond, she almost decided to marry him. Tell me, is this woman stupid? Seriously, what a disgusting woman. If I were the protagonist, I would leave.
    Only those who read understand how I feel about this last chapter, which I dropped instantly.
    Finishing: The author spoiled the novel with romance.

All mighty Asian and ReplayHERE like this.
  2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry what you pointed out is a positive.
    You seem to be looking for wish fulfilment instead of an actual story.
    Pick something else to read.
    Something without drama as that is obviously not your cup of tea.
    Peace!

Yaoikun likes this.
  3. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember to post the NU Link and your personal review of the novel.

Wujigege likes this.
  4. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    dude, what the hell, this is at least the third rant about TV in less than a week
    first it was the racism, then the mistranslation of racism, now it's the romance, fuck did the author or translator broke a mirror or went into social media in a breakdown to unleash all their cumulative karma?

0000000 and Kirill like this.
  5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    A combination of all? A shift in leylines of their ancestrial tombs? Aliens?

Ps, scratch that, did the author decided to watch KR dramas for inspirations?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    Fuyuneko, Sabruness and DocB like this.
  6. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deym.. This novel is getting so much drama I'm starting to get curious about it even though I'm not a fan of harem. :blobpopcorn:

Bless the poor author for all of the hate this novel is getting.rip

7. TianKrea

TianKrea 『Novice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time when I think "Oh, this one looks interesting. I should give it a try." someone makes a post about how bad it is lol. Also seriously this is a good post. If I read this all in TV I would probably go crazy from anger xD

CheezyMayo and Sabruness like this.
  8. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    The disgusting thing is not the fact that he never confessed to the cop, but the fact that she's a giant bitch who steals his stuff and is ungrateful for the MC getting her promoted (and letting her steal his stuff and abuse him). I think that's a good enough reason to not go with Jiang Ruyi.

The terrible writing isn't surprising given the obvious harem route it's going down. However I thought the series really tanked when the MC accepted a job from the government to save the archaeologist girl and company despite the risks it entailed for absolutely no benefit. He ended up having to pay for a lot of shit during the mission that the country wouldn't and got blackmailed into doing a possibly even more dangerous mission.

Sabruness likes this.
  9. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    This looked interesting after i read the racism threads but this post (and some of the reviews) killed all that interest.

This novel really sounds like such a horribly fail half-assed harem with walking trope stereotypes and a mentally deficient MC who cant get shit done properly

10. Sansome

Sansome A Kind and Honest Villager X

Reading List:
    Link
    This is racism, that is racism.:cookie:
    Think about it chinese web novel is for chinese people and there are people like you which is easily triggered...
    It's simply not for you then...

11. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading it and skipped the first 500 chapters, readable at the part I'm at at least although I heard aliens come in later and it goes to shit.

Did you even read OP's post, the word ‘racism’ wasn't mentioned a single time lol.

12. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure whether CN readers love/hate this novel?

Is this a bodyguard/ex-mercenary/soldier-king genre novel?
    EDIT: I guess this novel is either a copy-cat or parody of https://www.novelupdates.com/series/so-pure-so-flirtatious/

Cultivation through aliens?
    Don't worry, https://www.novelupdates.com/series/otherworldly-evil-monarch/ had "aliens-mutates" sprouting [redacted] Jap-expletives lol which was touted as "racism against the Japanese" in the original raw CN text, leading the former translator to drop the novel.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4460705/
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4481173/
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4481498/
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4501833/
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4501846/
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4501892/
    TLDR version: "Otherwordly Evil Monarch" Author invents alien-conjoined-mutates/mutants that can only converse in Jap expletives/profanities as final villains of the Novel, which riles up MC's nationalistic feelings for his former CN-home-country (before he got isekai'ed into the new world). MC is overly nationalistic which led him to a deathtrap in his previous life and got himself killed (in the most lame and funny manner?) and then isekai'ed via reincarnation.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  13. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read OEM but I read TTNH (same author) and it had the exact same thing lol. The “outsider devils” at the end all had Japanese names and they had an eight-headed snake patron beast. The novel was good overall but that part kinda degraded the rest of the novel imo

14. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, you missed out the part in TTNH where author monologued a lame side remark in the "Part 1(Lower-Third Realm Arc): Chapter 234" regarding doing [redacted] to the Yasukuni_Shrine to [redacted] the Japs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_surrounding_Yasukuni_Shrine
    The translators probably censored the above from their English translations.

15. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea it was the TL removed it..........

16. All mighty Asian

All mighty Asian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, that novel is written by a kid and targeted for adults with the consciousness of kid so complaining about it doesn't go to help you

And Chinese readers will happily read fifteen names of shit if it were written by a Chinese kid

I don't know is Chinese traditional man really like the protagonist of tranxending vision
    He's having a physical relationship with a German girl but she's not his girlfriend
    He having multiple relationships many girls but they are not his girlfriend
    And the Afghan women he denied her completely and he's a traditional Chinese man
    That was written in the chapter it's not my thoughts that's how these people think
    Pure hypocrite

17. All mighty Asian

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's like that we're going to write a novel in our big Chinese room for people living in this Chinese room it doesn't matter to us what's happening in the world because who cares
    (My father is Lee Yang)
    So we can accelerate our arrogance and blind fantasy and disrespect others country's and they're religion and culture and the list goes on but who cares it's not like we're leaving our big Chinese room

18. All mighty Asian

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is an actual story sorry I don't know what's a real story looks like because
    What I read might be banned in China
    If this is a real story then (the citadel) is pure bullshit

19. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha. It is easy to diffuse criticize.
    Let me put it simply : You are not the target audience.
    I won't read this novel either even if I am paid but that doesn't mean I will call it bullshit.
    Peace!

20. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to ask whether MC gets @n@l-probed by said aliens?