Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks a lot! I had browsed through the titles of this author you mentioned, but saw that in the tags there was some hardcore stuff. That's why i haven't read them yet. I was looking for something with only fluff, not much hardcore in it.

2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahhahahhahahah im just excited about wat is goin to happen nxt chp hahahah wat kind of race will wei ying show lan zhan this time

3. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    try this im currently readin this not bad
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/17676359?view_full_work=true

asckj1 likes this.
  4. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter 104 is available at EXR! :blobReach:

baka8roukanako and setsuna3025 like this.
  5. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    ||Behind The Scenes, Wangxian - Donghua (Anime) VA to Wei Ying & Lan Zhan :aww:

I am in love with this version all over again! Even the 'humming' can be so captivating! :blobnosebleed:

P.S. I love the part when Wei Ying, I mean, Zhang Jie tease Lan Zhan Bian Jiang (on 1:55 LOL :blobamused:) :blobjoy:

For me, I love how much hard work and dedication the VA put into their roles, this is really appreciated imo! <3

EDIT: I swear that Zhang Jie did a really good job in his character, because towards the end when he *laughs* and Bian Jiang didn't know what's going on (since he's so concentrated on humming xD), really just feels like Wei Ying and Lan Zhan in-character :aww:

Anyways fans, enjoy! :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  6. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Nie HuaiSang find out Nie MingJue's death was Jin GuangYao's fault?

7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't clearly explained in the novel, but I think Nie HuaiSang just put two and two together. For one, we do know that Nie HuaiSang refusal to cultivate like his brother (with his sabre) because he knew about the secret/truth that their ancestors all died an early death because of their cultivation with their sabre, I guess one can say it's cursed?

During that time, Nie HuaiSang knew that his brother and Jin GuangYao isn't on the best relationship with each other, but he was still innocent back then and thought that (like Lan Xichen) Jin GuangYao meant well. He knew that Jin GuangYao have been playing 'Cleansing'(I think that's the name of the song), which Lan Xichen teaches him, as that's a song that can help calms one's heart, and slow down the process of Nie MingJue's Qi-Deviation, so Nie HuaiSang knew that Jin GuangYao was playing this piece of music for his brother Nie MingJue's regularly, but instead of getting better, his brother was getting more worse, like he's easily losing his temper, get angered etc, and his brother wasn't meant to die this early, especially with the help of Gusu Lan's 'Cleansing' which helps calms one's heart, this raises a lot of questions/doubts, so I guess you can say that after his brother's death, he went into investigating the cause of this, and started to see things more clearly, like how Jin GuangYao used him(Nie HuaiSang) to anger his own brother etc etc which adds to the cause of his brother's death etc, and if Nie MingJue was to be killed off, then this would mean that he won't need to keep his promise by handing Xue Yang over etc.

For me, this is just my theory, since it wasn't explained exactly how Nie HuaiSang found out that Jin GuangYao was the caused to his brother, Nie MingJue's death.

Ze Wu Jun, K.san and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    veri reasonable one cause NHS is smarter den he looks and makes ppl think tat he is just a gd for nth, but he is a veri cunning person and see and knws more den anybody and he doesnt show it to ppl, and put on the i don knw i don knw i realli don knw anything. he would fegin anything just to keep himself alive.

and this time he uses it to invesyigaye on hw his brother died and make JGY pay for wat he did to NMJ

Sauling likes this.
  9. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling Thanks for sharing the video !! :3
    You know, I'm watching the donghua right now, and am already missing the voices of the actors from the audio drama. The voice actors of the donghua ofcourse did a fantastic job, but after hearing the audio drama, I feel that the voice actors in it have done a much better job at expressing the characters than in the donghua now. Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi just sound so much more better in the audio drama. I don't know, maybe I've developed a bias because of subbing so many extras from it. But still :aww::aww:

I don't know if you are following the main episodes from the audio drama or not. But if you aren't I'l definitely recommend you to hear them. You won't be disappointed one bit (y)(y)(y)

10. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello hello~ \o/ I am back with fancomics...
    f2eb3c69fc1b9f19e9595070063326f1.jpg 2b792fc0337bb93221c4b12bdc093f81.jpg 8bd09fb60ceb06f14ca79eb83d531a19.jpg 8587e72f0b064a474af4473230bdaf01.jpg
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    Why are these ukes being so dense?
    Shizun is the most hilarious lol.

11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't been watching the audio drama on my end since I've been busy lately (with HOB and other things); however I'll try to catch up later when I have the chance :cookie: do you have a link to those extras?

As for the VA after watching this video clip to them humming, I love the VA in the donghua(Anime) even more than I do before:aww: but really, for me I think I do like the donghua version a bit more since that's the first impression to the characters to me and I do really love Wei Ying VA in the donghua.

Well that all aside, I don't really have a bias between the two, I think they did well in their respective side, I do love and enjoy both versions, and I'm looking forward to S2 of the donghua on my end :aww:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I am laughing! So hard!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I thought with Wei Ying loud confession to Lan Zhan in front of the others would prove that he's shameless to not keep it a secret that he's in love with Lan Zhan lol so I refuse to believe that "we are just friends" part is after the confession lolll

Shizun one is just hilarious :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Poor Seme lolll :blobsweat:

readerz and Rufi-sidd like this.
  13. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    comic1.png comic2.png
    comic3.png
    comic4.png
    lolololol omg he isn't getting it jin ling and jiang cheng even went out of their way but Wei ying still didn't stop........ poor wen ning he dug his own grave and went in it omg smh lolololol

D0wHjJbWkAAVvCN.png
    D0wHk6aXcAAtYDH-1.jpeg
    source: https://twitter.com/yukaigis/status/1102264719551983617?s=19
    lolololol Wei changze was having none of it......... cangse sanren is as adorable as Wei ying

14. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God I love the ladies, they're so beautiful! :aww:

And have you seen fanart of OuYang ZiZhen too? I wonder how artists imagine him... :hmm:

15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Well since you guys have been contributing fanarts, then I'll share some that I found, really gives me all the feels

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AND.... I really love this one! :aww: (Yeesssss!!!)
    [​IMG]

16. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolololol indeed. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    There's nothing on him except his money. (As for looks come on! There are tons of bishies around lol)

Well tbh hats off to Madam Jin :blobsalute:
    She is an extremely strong and tolerant and "don't give a f***" woman to tolerate the like of Jin Guanshan. :facepalm: compare her to Madam Yu... I feel so bad for Jiang FengMian...

17. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Madam Jin's marriage to that promiscuous Jin Guanshan most likely must be a political marriage. It's really do sad that womwn have been used this way for decades and decades like that. No consideration of their feelings whatsoever.

And yeah I agree with you about Jiang FengMian. I feel really bad for him too :blobconfounded:He tries his best to interact with his wife earnestly but she's so hot tempered that they end up fighting everytime :notlikeblob:There are already rumours about Jiang FengMian liking Cangse Sanren, but maybe there is another a deeper reason for her constant anger. Seriously, the author has so many things in this story that she can still expand on in the form of more extra chapters.

Sauling likes this.
  18. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen Ning :blobcry:
    Wen Ning :blobsob:
    Wen Ning :blob_teary:

*joins Wen Ning in his grave*

Nyann and setsuna3025 like this.
  19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG WEI YINGGGGGGGGGGGG Y U LIKE TAT haiszzzzzzzzzzzzzz r all uke ppl like tat always so dense?not onli in chiense novels, in japanese yaoi oso the same? LOLOL :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: poor lan zhan wonder hw he always deal wif this wei ying
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHN everyone tellin him to stop he doesnt he just wan make lan zhan angry. lololol wen ning started diggin his own grave and went inside LOLOLOLOL WTH wei ying u IDOIT -.- :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww small wei ying cuteeeeeeeeeeee but sadddddddddddddddd he don hav his parents anymore :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    lan zhan is wat we all should do for our loved ones when something like tat ever happen

Sauling likes this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^^ this... I mean I can't understand what Madam Jin sees in that promiscuous Jin Guangshan :facepalm: he really disgusts me urgh :blobthumbsdown: but yeah compare her to Madam Yu.... I do personally feel bad for Jiang Fengmian... I always have that feeling that if Madam Yu have a better attitude towards her husband and not start a fight every time she interacts with him or Jiang Fengmian interacts with her nicely but to get treated by that attitude of hers in return, then perhaps they will provide a loving family for JC and Yanli while growing up and perhaps Wei Ying didn't have to feel bad because Madam Yu always have to go and remind him to make him feel bad :blobexpressionless:

I seriously feel sorry and bad for Jiang Fengmian here... And I can understand why they can't be a loving family because every time Jiang Fengmian tries to make the first step to talk with her, it will always end in an argument , so over time if he come to the point that there's no point, then that's understandable imo, because she is not someone who listens rationally. :facepalm: