Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. He was born with 4. He acquired the last one,White Tiger.

Sk20 and LoveManga like this.
  2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was pretty interesting that obtaining the White Tiger’s blood allowed Ling Xiao to add an additional bloodline to his cultivation. It’s explained in an upcoming chapter. Until the explanation in that chapter I considered he only had the four bloodlines as well.

Sk20 likes this.
  3. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Well fellow LMW spoiler compatriots our fun and entertaining novel translations are nearing the end. :cry:

I would like to dedicate this post to a reunion of sorts before we all say goodbye and no longer visit this post for spoilers of our favorite overpowered couple You XiaoMo (Momo) and Ling Xiao (LX).

Please feel free to share your thoughts about the novel including the extra chapters. I think it would be fun for everyone to gather for the finale. :aww:

Spoiler Directory - The Legendary Master's Wife Spoiler Directory
    Thank you @rozalieda for starting the LMW Wiki (need volunteers for content) - https://legendary-masters-wife.fandom.com/wiki/Home
    Thanks to S3ri and Exiled Rebels Scanlations for diligently translating LMW for fans.

Thank you @Yumika12345 for beginning the spoiler thread and thanks to all contributors. I may miss listing someone so forgive me in advance (I’ll try not to though). :)
    @alexfilia @kiara8, @AoiiSoraa07, @Dayong9909, @SnowTime, @Skyelyne, @jhanez, @Fantasy Lovers, @Mikleo, @Matthew9999, @LaDyViL, @daydreamer_ , @akimisa, @foxymirage, @geek_yaoi1004, @Fulmine Chrys, @Kittsune, @Shizuka15, @Wildelily, @aNonYm0U5, @shouahang58, @zeromint, @Shizun, @Wieng, @gideon, @leva, @CandyPrince, @fabrayist, @Rinfantasy, @Nokita, @Rxaluto, @Emma401, @Food food, @GD2318, @Munya, @missycin, @ayyshadow, @Kleep, @Silver_, @Pachia, @kieranfortier, @theragingpanda, @totoroteddy, @luckyman89, @OceanMagix, @Isefel, @Blossomroad, @CURIOSITY, @lazynoodles, @Rilise, @xmilady, @Lada, @PiayaParty, @GotDied, @Supapa, @Aster Anemone, @CawCawBird, @readerz, @Ryss, @modifi123, @Pafs, @DemFeels, @Ami, @eMkaii, @Renn Kazma, @Hemilove, @xbeautifulyang, @XuanYuanTin, @Einv13, @kouhahime, @Tetractys, @Light Hyun, @nejvi, @Xiaremae, @namio, @hellovampire, @Sk20, @kieshi, @GinDole, @Kei-Em03, @Inland

4. Xiaremae

Xiaremae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe that this novel which I spent years following around will soon be over. It's the very first danmei I have read. I want to express my heartfelt thanks to the translators who made this little gem be discovered and appreciated by all fujoshis and fudanshis from all over; also, special thanks to the author who wrote this wonderful novel.
    P.S.
    I will be missing this spoiler thread.

Renn Kazma, missycin, Emma401 and 2 others like this.
  5. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    The GDC manhua was my first danmei discovery, then the novel being translated by ExR, then LMW. It’s been a fun, entertaining and interesting ride. Imma miss this spoiler thread too. :cry:

6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long, great, and fun ride waiting for this story to be completed. Thanks to S3ri for laboring alone to translate LMW and to the EXR team for all the releases. :blobparty:

Time to binge reread???

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  7. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    A binge reread is definitely a must now the entire novel is almost translated. I’ll try and help the Wiki while I’m at it too. It was amazing S3ri translated as many chapters as she did on her own, and they were great translations too. :)

8. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is my first danmei and the reason why I am hooked now to chinese bl.. the first novel that I MTLed.. those headaches are worth it.. I will really miss boss and momo ..

Renn Kazma, missycin and LoveManga like this.
  9. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha LMW is the first MTL for me as well, yep the brain trauma was worth it. In fact in the beginning I did not even know what MTL was and had to look it up. :LOL:

missycin and gideon like this.
  10. zeromint

zeromint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am behind on the current updates and I'm trying to catch up before the final chapter :( I remember seeing soundlesswind's fanart on EXR's credit page on a manga and wanted to read it. I read nonstop until I caught up to the translations. It's always so sad when the things you like come to an end...The characters and the memories that come along with it :')

missycin and LoveManga like this.
  11. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck getting caught up. It’s very true we feel sad when good things come to an end, but yet we wanna know the end, a conundrum. :)

missycin and zeromint like this.
  12. Sk20

Sk20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this novel everday somehow became a habit for me... the journey in those 700 chapters will become a beautiful memory.

13. Sk20

Sk20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry:

LoveManga likes this.
  14. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first bl xianxia. Now I am happy it's ending and sad it's ending. There should be an emo for ''feeling bittersweet''.

PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  15. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaaahhh! I'm so sad!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE, IT'S BEEN FREAKING FANTASTICALLY BEAUTIFUL!

I'm only on like chapter 200 ? Where they did it for the first time...I'll still be coming here. Even though I'm far behind, I feel Very bittersweet!

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE

PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  16. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed, the daily habitual reading of LMW will be no more and you are so right it will become a beautiful memory. :)

Definitely there really should be a "feeling bittersweet" emo. (y)

Have tons of fun reading LMW through the end. It's definitely worth it for the fun and entertainment. :)

17. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here, first novel to MTL

I'll miss my daily habit of reading chapter updates

LoveManga likes this.
  18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I still love that early chapter when Momo walked out wearing Boss' clothes and everyone was like "they did it, they totally did it." Hahaha still funny after all these years.

19. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll miss the daily habit of reading LMW too. Great we are all commiserating together. :)

There is so much I love about LMW and that chapter, which is chapter 69 is definitely one of them. Well the lead up chapters from chapter 66 were very oh la la since it was their first adult play. :love:

missycin and readerz like this.
  20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, indeed! But I really expected they would eventually do some adult stuff (lol). The sudden public revelation of their status as a couple though... that was something I really wasn't expecting at that time so I was really surprised and amused. :X3: I dunno, it just struck me as super funny when Momo had to do the "walk of shame" hahaha.:LOL: