Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Goods and Services

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    [[ Another option, would be to greatly increase the total number of required plants to start production. that would mean it would take a bit for them to "make" the cost up. ]]

2. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    [[ XD Unfortunately, game play wise, that's not to viable. No one would want to wait 2 months to get something they might not even need by then. Lore wise, the Garden (and Gardner himself) is designed to increase growth rate and production. ]]

3. strikegunner

strikegunner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We can use time skip and write an SS as a dairy or maybe we can bring the matured plants.

Let's continue in ooc room

Arexio and Zone Q11 like this.
  4. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Finish your request~" Sala give you 4 Caltrops.

OoC: I wanted to write a SS but nvm.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  5. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you. I hope I can order more in the future." Zoan took the four caltrops and left the blacksmith.

6. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martin’s Miscellaneous Merch
    Looking much less vibrant than usual, it seems that Martin has somehow found a way out of the Summoning Pillow. I suppose where there's a will there's a way? Anyways, while Martin is feeling a bit more wibbly than usual, he is still a businessman! Or, uh, businessslime! (my apologies) He has set up shop in dubious alley A. If you need help finding it, well, ask your shadiest friend and I'm sure the can give you a hand and will definitely not be insulted by the fact that you have bequeathed upon them the glorious title that is #1 Shadiest Friend. Best of luck!

Available Goods:

- An egg(?)- It sure looks like an egg, even smells like an egg, but is it really an egg? 13LC

-Not Yo Mammas Quill- Not Yo Mammas, that sounds awfully familiar… 13sc

-Apples (x7)- Red, shiny and pretty apple-y looking if you ask me. 9 sc

((Be around for 24hrs as per usual))
    Old Shoelace: A little dirty but still very sturdy. Not a lace from any old place! 5 sc

Oh, um, well, it turns out it was not just an average shoelace as it pretended to be! Wait, who am I kidding, it didn’t even try to hide it in the first place. Such a shameless shoelace. Anyways, on to the good stuff: this very shoelace originated from the beginning, the very beginning, of the hidden shoemaker’s empire Zappatillo. That is to say, this very shoelace may be able to serve as a guide to that very mysterious empire and may net you a very nice reward if you return it. If you want some deats on the empire itself ask Lethe, what exactly she’s allowed to tell you, that I do not know.

-------------------------

- Small Alpaca Plushie: So cute! Must hug! 23 sc

This small plushie’s appearance remains cute as can be and seems to get even more huggable looking as it’s handed to you. Little do you notice that as soon as you look away a terrifying and evil smile graces the face of the tiny plush. Well, hope you know an exorcist or maybe a river crab. Looks like you’re gonna need one…

(You’ve been affected by the Aplaca’s curse! For the next 2 days you will yell of the greatness of the mighty Alpacas at random intervals.)

-------------------------

- A Mysterious Mushie: A mushroom of some variety. Might be something someone’s wishing he had at this moment… 15sc

It’s a certain gourd's favorite Dreamstress mush! May you enjoy your purchase!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    Zone Q11, Arexio and A5G_Reaper like this.
  7. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arawn enters dubious alley A uncomfortably, still wary of the dangers of shady alleys. Accompanied by Ryul, he finds Martin and his merch.

"Um, I'd like to purchase the apples and the Not Yo Momma's Quill, please," he says.

OOC: @Arexio

Zone Q11, WhitesRabbit48 and Arexio like this.
  8. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes, and please give me the sketchy egg (?)," Ryul adds to Arawn's words.

"I'm feeling lucky today," he rubs his hands, feeling a bit excited.

Zone Q11 and WhitesRabbit48 like this.
  9. WhitesRabbit48

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though he was in rough shape, Martin tried this best to give a friendly wobble.

"He says: Please enjoy your purchases, dear customer." Jebb translated as he handed over the goods.

---------------

When you take this to the appraiser they nearly have a conniption. This is one of the few surviving works of the genius quill crafter Not Yo Mammas! More commonly known by his pseudonym Puddin' it’s no wonder you didn’t notice! It seems like this was quite the catch: now you have one of the most finely crafted quills in all the land!

You’re sure these apples are the best darn apples you’ve ever tasted. Another plus is that they seem like they’ll keep well. Huzzah! It’s nice to have fresh fruit every once and a while, isn’t it?

At this point, Martin was feeling a bit worn out so decided to leave the responding entirely to Jebb.

"Best of luck then." Jebb said with his best business smile.

---------------

After you purchase this possible egg you finally realize why something didn’t feel quite right about it. It tastes like turpentine! What the heck! Wait, more importantly, why do you know what turpentine tastes like and why did you lick the egg in the first place? You have no idea and that’s making you a little worried. It might be safer just get rid of this not so egg or maybe you should keep it to discover its mysteries…

((Lemme know what you decide to do with it.))

Zone Q11 likes this.
  10. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    "I would like to buy the Apples," Zoan said.

WhitesRabbit48 likes this.
  11. WhitesRabbit48

Reading List:
    Link
    Martin felt a bit bad telling the man, but he gave a sorrowful wiggle.

"My apologies, dear customer, the apples have already been sold; but please come back and try your luck next time! so he says." interpreted Jebb.

AliceShiki and A5G_Reaper like this.
  12. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    "...no problem. Who bought it though?"

13. WhitesRabbit48

Reading List:
    Link
    "My apologies, it is against our policy to disclose our customers' details. He may still be in the area though." responded Jebb.

14. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    "...very well," Zoan grunted in a low voice, unhappy that he had missed yet another event he had been waiting a long time for.

15. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    "Man, what a bust," Ryul complains as he tries to wipe the taste of turpentine from his mouth by gargling some water.

Good thing he's not a small child or else that lick could've been semi-lethal. Ryul decides to keep the sketchy egg anyway; he's kept weirder things like that strange seed he still has.

OOC: Might as well. Right?

AliceShiki and WhitesRabbit48 like this.
  16. WhitesRabbit48

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow sensing its safety, the might be an egg settles down. I guess it's a good thing you didn't throw it away! You're still not sure what it is but maybe if you keep it with you and watch it you'll notice something...

((Of course! Let me know if Ryul has any "important observations." I'll have something fun happen with it depending on what he finds out about the sketch egg.))

AliceShiki, Zone Q11 and Arexio like this.
  17. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Probably reserved.))

Arexio likes this.
  18. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Blood Lily Salve

Description:
    A paste made from blood lilies with healing properties. Used to close small wounds or stop bleeding from larger wounds. Buy it here: Zinc's Shop

Ingredients:
    • Blood Lily x10
    • A bottle of olive oil
    • An iron pot
    • A bottle of water
    • A piece of coarse cloth
    • A few chunks of beeswax
    • A rotect jar
    Directions:
    1. Add the blood lilies in the rotect jar and pour half a bottle of olive oil into the jar.
    2. Seal the rotect jar and let the oil/lily mix sit for a week so that the properties and fragrance of the flowers are infused into the oil.
    3. After a week, strain the mixture with a piece of coarse cloth until you have as much infused oil as you can squeeze out.
    4. Let the oil sit at a side and boil a bottle of water.
    5. Mix chunks of beeswax and the rest of the bottled oil into the water.
    6. Stir until the beeswax dissolved and you’re left with a thick, pasty solution.
    7. Add the infused oil into the solution and mix thoroughly.
    8. Divide mixture into 20 small rotect jars for preservation.
    9. Let cool for an hour before selling.
    When using, just unscrew the lid of the rotect jar and scoop out a healthy amount. Then, lather the salve onto the wound. Afterwards, make sure to bandage the arm.

19. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    Deanna thinks about future quests and says, "I'll take 2"

20. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    That’ll be 2 large coppers