Role Playing BL - Grandmaster of demonic cultivation

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by nejvi, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Nie Huaisang

Nie Huaisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see I shall have it given to my lady mei li immediately as soon as she returns she has constantly been on her feet for the past few months...... sigh! if it weren't for master xue yang to be imprisoned in the unclean realm i would definitely accompany her to relief her off some burden but alas it seems this matter will keep me here for a while and my lady shall have to do alot in my stead.....i wish I could still do something for her....

Yue Jiang and Lady Wen like this.
  2. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    My lady is very talented it is a blessing to have acquaintances like you and master wen.... I hope we are on friendly terms or haha~ is it just me my lady? *smiles nervously behind fan*

3. Lady Wen

Lady Wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Confused*
    Of course we're friends! Sect Leader Nie has nothing but showed kindness for Weny Bear & me ^^
    Please, feel free to ask me for anymore medicinal herbs in the future!

I'm glad it'll be of some help to you both!
    Young Master Xue Yang....if I may ask Sect Leader Nie how is he?

setsuna3025 and Yue Jiang like this.
  4. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *gives a sigh! of relief behind fan* I'm glad that lady wen takes me and my lady as friends as others do tend to misunderstand us alot without even trying first to get to know us or even reach out....they even take our hospitality or an invite to tea as some sort of a........ nevermind do forgive my complaining i apologize for acting and being so childish also do forgive us my lady wen if we trouble you often in the future for your medicines.....

How can he be my lady....? despite being in the state that he is, he still is not willing to budge or reveal anything or his true intentions rather is more like a wild animal looking for an opportunity to escape hence my presence at all times here in the unclean realm being important........ sigh!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    setsuna3025, Yue Jiang and Lady Wen like this.
  5. Lady Wen

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry about it Sect Leader~ It'd make my day to be of some help to anyone especially if my medicines are proved to be fruitful ^^
    My~ Not only the construction plans but also Young Master @Xue Yang to worry about! You certainly have a more busy schedule than ever before Sect Leader.

Nie Huaisang likes this.
  6. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    indeed my lady....... *thinks for a while then inquires* what about you my lady? How are things on your end in lotus pier?

7. Lady Wen

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... Ohh! yes! Sect Leader Nie! Guess what?

Nie Huaisang likes this.
  8. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    mhmm? I'm listening my lady......

Lady Wen likes this.
  9. Lady Wen

Reading List:
    Link
    Weny Bear and me managed to reunite Lady @Yue Jiang with Doazhang @Song Lan!

*Got so excited she almost lost her grip on the tea cup but managed to place it on the table on the table at the last minute*

10. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *chuckles at lady wen's excitement then continues in an amused manner* now now my lady be careful its hot try not to burn yourself..... here.....
    *hands over a handkerchief from inside the sleeve of his robes*
    I see that is a very heartening news my lady they must be delighted to be reunited with one another
    *smiles earnestly at lady wen*

11. Lady Wen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! It was a heartwarming reunion~ I'm glad it turned out well. Daozhang was a bit reluctant to come to Lotus Pier at first so I was quite worried whether we'd be able to reunite them or not. Well, we initially came to get Daozhang under Master @WeiYing's orders

Yue Jiang and Nie Huaisang like this.
  12. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    I see...... Well though master Wei ying must be very happy too I believe..... I mean lady yue Jiang and daozhang song lan's reunion isn't the only good news for him
    *smiling brightly*

Yue Jiang likes this.
  13. Lady Wen

Reading List:
    Link
    *Doesn't catch on behind Nie Huisang's words*
    *Is still happily excited*

Yes, I heard from Lady @Yue Jiang that Maiden @Jiang YanLi has returned!
    Isn't this such a surprise Sect Leader Nie?!

14. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes It is indeed quite a surprise I mean almost unexpected if you ask me my lady first young master xue yang now lady yanli's return I hope the reality behind their return doesn't involve anything dark......
    But anyway enough with these doubtful thoughts what about young master jin ling my lady? And sect leader Jiang?

15. Lady Wen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, there's that too consider too...I wonder what all these events mean? I too hope these events don't lead to a bad omen...

Jin RuLan @Jin Ling has been waiting for Maiden Jiang to fully recover. His been brooding- Ah! I mean- patiently staying in the Lotus Pier Lakes playing with @Faerie the Spiritual Dog

Hmmm...as for Sect Leader @Jiang Cheng...I thought perhaps he'd take a break after his sister's return but instead he seems to have buried himself in more paper work! Lady @Yue Jiang has been keeping the whole Sect in order while Sect Leader Jiang is forever locked in his office

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  16. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *chuckling at the details* I see how amusing and how joyful a family reunion can be ofcourse in the end family is everything that matters you only realize such things after you're left with nothing........ *sadly thinks for a while then sighs deeply* sigh! nevermind I'm extremely happy for sect leader jin I'm sure he definitely has alot to talk about with his mother but ofcourse he'll have to wait a little while longer patiently

*surprised at how busy sect leader jiang is* my goodness jiang xiong needs to take it easy once in a while especially the return of his sister is not a small delight I thought sect leader jiang would be on cloud 9 not leaving his sister's side at all same goes for young master Wei ying they both were very close to lady jin I'm speechless

17. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like just like me sect leader jiang has to burden his lady alot in his stead *chuckles* sometimes it just can't be helped *smiling fondly he continues* whatever would we both do without our wives

18. Lady Wen

Reading List:
    Link
    *Suddenly remembers about Nie Mingjue's death and the events that followed after*
    Pardon me Sect Leader @Nie Huaisang *bows repeatedly* I didn't mean to resurface old memories!
    It was meant to be good news instead I made you remember something painful...

Madam Jiang and Madam Nie are certainly great ^^
    Working equally as hard for the sake of their respective sects and supporting their husbands.
    I hope to become as strong as them to support @Wen Ning from now on and in our future (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

19. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *shocked at lady wen's repeated bowing* oh no my lady! you need not apologize for the past...... and memories remain with us as long as we live so do not blame yourself for reminding me...........*sombrely continues* sigh! I always remember what happened though my lady you didn't remind me anything so you need not feel responsible either

Lady Wen likes this.
  20. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *chuckles thinking about his wife fondly* I'm sure master wen must really appreciate you being by his side always through everything I believe you do alot in your place my lady you need not feel doubtful of your abilities at all *smiles widely and adds teasingly* your face is quite red my lady are you alright was the tea too hot??